It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: SBD-TWA-SPIN-WWW. Against Twa and Rcon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

The new epic Mars war is starting. After Drgn had a huge lost after Rcon attakc. They asked ous to join in the fight and we agreed. So now lets go out in the fight son :)

Post subject: Re: SBD-TWA-SPIN-WWW. Against Twa and Rcon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

The situation so far:

recent events:
Madmax got spy ambushed and trapped by a skilled concentrated TWA attack. This was immidiately after I received a formal declaration of war by RCON who have decided that they will be getting off the fence and siding with TWA against DRGN.

Call for aid:
Clearly DRGN will be outmatched by the combined forces of RCON and TWA especially with the temporary weakness of Madmax.

As such I have sent a call to arms as DRGN now formally calls for aid on all its allies for help in this massive war. Any allies of DRGN who would like to help us in our defense and campaign against RCON and TWA please post here or mail me in game or both.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Drgn already have loads of minion alliance on your side, SPIN END etc etc, Shuman i hope you know what you'll getting yourself into ;) TWA is in the same league as ARM, Exso, BFPT, Rcon and FMJ, all alliance that has been proven and always will be a top alliance, i'll give you that the guys in Drgn do have deep pockets, but compare to tactics and skills, im afriad Drgn still has s long way to good, needless to say, TWA has called upon the help of some veterns starting new colony to join the server and fight Drgn and their Empire from scretch. Watch out Drgn. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Seriously you guys ask veterans that dont play this server to come and help? That means your desperate and you know you will lose ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well DRGN has no minion alliances only friends who by the grace and goodness of thier hearts are willing to support DRGN in their fight against a common foe. Yes, DRGN is a newer alliance with most members who have been playing for less than a year (including myself) so granted our skills may be less but I assure you it wasn't just boosting that got us where we were.
It is teamwork, patience, persistence, and loyal friends is what got DRGN to its current spot and it is the same qualities that will see DRGN and allies through the tough battles ahead.

Boosting helps as it certainly gave Mad an edge and his contributions were decisive but I think boosting though slightly unbalanced keeps the game free so its perfectly legitimate, so everyone really should stop hating boosters and just say "thankyou" for letting me play for free, ill give handicaps for supporters any day.

Our allies all are assisting us like true friends of equal standing as independents against an arrogant foe who think they are better than everyone just cause they have been playing longer. They have a choice and they could refuse to help and I wouldn't hold it against them. So on their behalf I would like to take offense that you dare call them minions as that cheapens the willingness of their sacrifice that they are willing to give their friends.

In truth the "veteran friends" that you are calling in to come help starting from scratch from who knows what other servers sound more like minions (if they farms) and depending on how they help sound like what has been defined to me as possible "farms". Afterall for a newbie starting from scratch to compete with players who have been going for thousands of ticks ahead of them have to either boost tons to catch up, get crazy support, or they are really just farms or multis. This is the case regardless of skill since its just part of game mechanics.

So I hope for your sake your firends are the first two which is legal, but if it ends up that you guys are calling in friendly farms or multis well I just pray the Admin finds proof irrefutable and punish cheaters.

Also the names of the alliances you described mean nothing to me. I never heard of them (except BFPT and I would have mixed feelings about being compared to them thanks to Dommy's record of cheating) and though they may certainly have been great in the past they are not in the here and now in this server as far as I am aware. And just as TWA may have more veterans than DRGN itself, DRGN has plenty of friends in the server that hold veterans of the same caliber.

So I wouldn't underestimate us as experience comes from mistakes and skill comes from learning from those mistakes and believe me when I say DRGNs are fast learners. Plus I wouldn't underestimate the friends of DRGN who have far more initiative than any minion you may call since many of them would fight TWA with or without DRGN.

So lets have a fun good clean war as this is ultimately the most exciting part of BD. Though please nobody ruin your health over it and always remember real life should always take precedence, it is just a game and should never be taken too seriously.

PS. Thank you for reading my essay for all those who bothered reading it :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Devil9 wrote:
Seriously you guys ask veterans that dont play this server to come and help? That means your desperate and you know you will lose ?

Desperate..no...

Bord...yes...

also to replace useless members, since the rest of the map are mostly hostile so recruting member ingame is hopeless.

No matter when a players starts during the round, with the right support an team members, he/she could get 500units in a matter of 36-48hours, expecially when we have madmax on the server giving us global boos 3time every 2 days, that helps a lot ;)

Edit:
Twa killed Drgn 1431 units not Rcon...*the 1st post*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

All in all take a side and make sure it is the right one! I think Martin you are worried or something? Who cares and about time we start having some fun, I been bored! Just remember it is just a game and we are here to have fun, isnt that right everyone?

ROFL, yeah right !!!!!!

~Lady Cathryn~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Do I count as a vet that is bored? except I started when the round began. Rider does speak truths. I've lost my army 2-3 times going from 90+ power to the 30s and came back in like 4-7 days to about the same power again. I'm a sub alliance...so my resource income is rather low.
v3n0m wrote:
Drgn already have loads of minion alliance on your side, SPIN END etc etc, Shuman i hope you know what you'll getting yourself into ;) TWA is in the same league as ARM, Exso, BFPT, Rcon and FMJ, all alliance that has been proven and always will be a top alliance, i'll give you that the guys in Drgn do have deep pockets, but compare to tactics and skills, im afriad Drgn still has s long way to good, needless to say, TWA has called upon the help of some veterns starting new colony to join the server and fight Drgn and their Empire from scretch. Watch out Drgn. ;)

Aww you should mention EVIL as a top alliance. :( Although the true EVIL hasnt been around since old client. Also, Dont forget LOZ. That was lead by the True Mad Max instead of some mass donator that fell for an obvious trap.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol

hope maxi enjoys his rebuild , even tho he just boosted half his losses back but yknow w/e

how u go from 85 - 135 power in 6 hours ill never know

how long till we see him use his pattened energy farm colonies like last time when drgn backstabbed us and still almost lost with 40+ ions from his farms LOL

keep the money flowing , bd will open 3 new servers thanks to drgn :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

v3n0m wrote:

TWA on the same league as ARM.....lol dream on Riders.

Warhammer, Zummy = Still low power and recovering/building armies

Cathryn = Already lost her army, currently recovering, appreciate her enthusiasm to jump into battle again..lol

Celene, DeathGod, Chad, Riders = The only 4 I would put my money on currently

King, Pumuckle, Jackel, Spectralix = All recruited for their large armies...can be disposed of soon

The beginning of the end = A "possible" resource transfer colony to other members

Thats the break up of the alliance. I see more potential in RCON....and thats what you are gonna do TWA.....You're gonna use RCON as the shield. They gonna be fighting your wars on the frontend.

PS: Martin has no reason to worry. He sided with the correct team. We stick by his decision and would gladly support DRGN. One loss does NOT spell doom for the DRGN alliance.

and CHAD.....we know better than to be sarcastic about donators don't we?We love donators, there have been so many - COPS, etc etc.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next