It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

To be honest I remember when Warhammer told us to send some suads to your colony Power when you were still our member ( I thought there was any kind of agreement I don t use to ask I obey my leader) and for some mistake (I had connected late) I saw Vic and Warhammer himself, send squads towards King of Battle :lol:

What the hell! lol When Warhammer saw his mistake and Vic realized too, we sent 3 squads everyone to your colony and Warhammer sent 35 :) Well everyone knows what it does...

Since the era began, there has always been personal problems between some members well, we ll see how this continues.

I do not usually change my alliance when I see the world against us to save myself. No. I will die with honor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, theres always OS you ladies could think of joining ;). Im sure Martin would be pleased to have you.

The problem is between Warhammer and Anarchy...it will be settled soon. :)

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

First off, I never told anyone to take Warhammer's crystals I only told you if you attack Power and retake those crystals I would declare war, I sent several messages to Warhammer regarding this, and he still didn't understand that if he attacked Power or if any Missile landed on Power's colony that it would be a Declaration of War against OS, I told this to several members, I gave you several ticks to pull back and disable the missiles heading for Power, this is not a backstab, as I told you SEVERAL times that if you did what you did you'd be declaring war on us. But because of Warhammer's sole pride and greed he decided against heeding my warnings of not attacking Power or disabling the missiles heading for his colony, so when Power told me he had his crystals taken and his units killed, I messaged Warhammer that he declared war on us by attacking one of our members and voiding the alliance that we had since the beginning of the round basically because he decided to attack our member and steal his crystals for his own greed.

PS: Power was going to return the crystals to TWA, AS A WHOLE, not just to Warhammer, but Warhammer took it upon himself to get those crystals, ever since the start of the round he's been greedy, taking multiple relics when others could have them, yelling at people to attack certain targets, then sniping conquers from them, and then kicking Power out at the right time to try and take all his crystals for himself. All I see in Warhammer is one greedy leader trying to be a Dictator and have everything for himself, and trying to make everyone else his slave so he can get the highest score with little to no work on his part.

Known as Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am 
Captain
Captain

seriously

drgn hurts twa so os think they will get easy crystals , thats all there is to it

the crystals belong to us

if us attacking power for our crystals back is a declaration of war . then power attacking us in the first place is a declaration of war from os

you cant spin it to how u please drake . what you guys have done is wrong , the crystals are ours not os's to claim .

your invasion failed to , we dont want to fight weve got enough on our plate . send gorgon my regards and hope he has a plesent rebuild of his squads :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Seriously? We aren't after easy crystals. We are attacking because you decided to attack Power after we told you he was joining the alliance, yes at the time that he attacked you he wasn't due to join yet, but after I had logged on he asked if he could join OS and I said yes of course we'd let him in, so from there on out he was under our Protection and I messaged Warhammer as soon as Power had asked to join, at the time I had not known he had attacked Warhammer, till after the fact of logging on BD, as the previous conversation was on MSN, and I had yet to log in to check on anything, so if you are pulling the card that we declared on you first, that is a negatory. I may be spinning it how I please, but you broke it and decided to attack when I told you not too, you knew what you all were getting into when you decided to attack Power, I told Warhammer what was going to happen and now we are at war, got a problem with it, blame Warhammer on being his greedy little self.

Known as Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 am 
Captain
Captain

Ghostdrake89 wrote:
Seriously? We aren't after easy crystals. We are attacking because you decided to attack Power after we told you he was joining the alliance, yes at the time that he attacked you he wasn't due to join yet, but after I had logged on he asked if he could join OS and I said yes of course we'd let him in, so from there on out he was under our Protection and I messaged Warhammer as soon as Power had asked to join, at the time I had not known he had attacked Warhammer, till after the fact of logging on BD, as the previous conversation was on MSN, and I had yet to log in to check on anything, so if you are pulling the card that we declared on you first, that is a negatory. I may be spinning it how I please, but you broke it and decided to attack when I told you not too, you knew what you all were getting into when you decided to attack Power, I told Warhammer what was going to happen and now we are at war, got a problem with it, blame Warhammer on being his greedy little self.

so your saying , os takes no resposibility for your " member " attacking ours coz he was neutral at the time

but them flame us for attacking him back while he was still neutral ??

seriously wth? power told me he had this planned for ages now ,you cant just say 1 thing then do another it doesnt work like this buddy

power attacked us regardless if he wasnt due to join . you cant just decide hes under your protection AFTER he has attacked us , the crystals were ours in all respects if he was going to give them back then i dont see why os is crying foul

u wanted us to all share them ? this is our alliance you cant tell us who gets the crystals , warhammer might have got them by doing something dodgey but we dont care this is a team game , so long as they are in the alliance we all benefit after power took them we all agreed to let warhammer get them back

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Oh we take responsibility of our members once I know they are joining, he wasn't joining when he attacked you, but when I LOGGED ON AFTER HE HAD ALREADY ATTACKED, he asked if he could join that was when I said he could join, after I had logged in, not when I was sleeping or anything, I didn't even know Power was still active on M3 till he said he wanted to join.

Known as Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ghostdrake89 wrote:
Oh we take responsibility of our members once I know they are joining, he wasn't joining when he attacked you, but when I LOGGED ON AFTER HE HAD ALREADY ATTACKED, he asked if he could join that was when I said he could join, after I had logged in, not when I was sleeping or anything, I didn't even know Power was still active on M3 till he said he wanted to join.

that makes no difference , the crystals were ours no OS's to claim

inviting someone who had just finished attacking your allies is once more a backstab in its own sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

They weren't OS's your right, they were POWER'S Crystals ...

Known as Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i was in OS for a long time... and the entire time i was there.. TWA was marked red.. until right before i left the last time..

So if you seriously thought they were your ally or a brother alliance.. you were sadly mistaken ;)

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next