It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Devil9 wrote:
Hey, I have nothing to say which i havent alreddy told you Cathryn. And you dont believe me then theres no point saying anything more.

She's thick headed, no point saying anything to her she see's it her way and her way only.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

anarchy69 wrote:
Who are you to speak Kerss? You back stabbed your own alliance you were in this era and that's not the first time you've done so, as for me running and hiding? When did I ever run and hide from you? If I remember correctly all servers I've played on with you I've dominated you and/or your army. I remember distinctively wiping your army when you attacked my relic on F4 I believe.. Clearly outnumbered yet owned your army and had 200 vehicles to spare making VVV almost kick you for being completely useless for their war.

Stick to your own business little one, you've no business with OS and TWA since you were kicked for back stabbing and of no affiliation with TWA.

first, i didnt betray my alliance.. ask devil9.. plus YOU DID!

on F4.. you knew i was joining and killed me.. and we had the same army.. you were just cav focused.. only reason why you won..

on M2 and E3.. you vacationed.. so congrats you coward. everyone knows you are so i dont know why i even say anything.

and dont talk about things you dont know... VVV never was gonna kick me.. and i LEFT! OS.. i wasnt kicked

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ryan left cuz he had no time playing m3.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Not true, I was completely unaware of you joining VVV though you did relocate next to our hive and sent your entire army at MY relic and lost miserably.

M2 I vacationed cause the alliance I never wanted to lead was backstabbed regardless of what Chad says which we've both put that behind us, E3 I never vacationed I'm still playing on it what are you even talking about.. I'm using a random name. As for VVV you left possibly.. But you'd of been replaced regardless Malek doesn't keep around dead weight like yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

im gonna keep this short.. since this is way off topic.. E3 era 2 i think it was and im sure theres plenty of other servers iv forgotten or not mentioned..

regardless i stayed in VVV and won the era.. unlike you, getting kicked for your own stupidity :lol:

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I wasn't kicked, left cause Donald told me to do so and he relocated me cause of Malek's orders. You got kicked/left VVV then rejoined later on and finished the era in the alliance, either way you attacked me and as you say you're joining why attack an ally mate's relic? Hmm whole topic about backstab and this is prime example of such.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

anarchy69 wrote:
Devil9 wrote:
Hey, I have nothing to say which i havent alreddy told you Cathryn. And you dont believe me then theres no point saying anything more.

She's thick headed, no point saying anything to her she see's it her way and her way only.

To whom it may concern:

If you never played with me a entire era do not judge me! Thank you
8-)

Martin Actions speak louder than words! That is the end of our discussion! Take a trip down memory lane, look in OC and YOU tell me who is wrong? I know what I have done, do you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

dgaf, it really shows how little you know... i was never kicked from VVV and i never left. i only attacked your relic because malek told me to. and it was originally my relic anyways!

So you tell me who was at fault dgaf... you werent gonna stay in VVV regardless of if you left or not.. malek told me, that you were only in VVV because they needed your army.. and when you faced me, you lost nearly everything.. and you were of no more use to them.

Yet, you call me a traitor when you attacked your former teammates and try to join their ally! you are the biggest traitor of them all..

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

kerss13 wrote:
dgaf, it really shows how little you know... i was never kicked from VVV and i never left. i only attacked your relic because malek told me to. and it was originally my relic anyways!

So you tell me who was at fault dgaf... you werent gonna stay in VVV regardless of if you left or not.. malek told me, that you were only in VVV because they needed your army.. and when you faced me, you lost nearly everything.. and you were of no more use to them.

Yet, you call me a traitor when you attacked your former teammates and try to join their ally! you are the biggest traitor of them all..

You lost your entire army on F5 it was your 600~ vehicles against my 500~ vehicles and after the battle report I still had roughly 200 left, I was going to be removed regardless cause Malek lacked leadership or control for that matter and I called him out for all his flaws as a player and he felt threatened.

As for attacking my team mates.. What? I attacked the player that betrayed me who was former team leader and I was already asked to join OS from the beginning of the round if you'd like the screenshots of the messages and what tick they were received sure thing I'll get right on that.

Cathryn, you're not that great of a player sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in old client you don't need a training base next to your colony it's useless and having 2 conquers at a time is also not a "pro" thing to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

you are so full of crap its ridiculous... first off... it was F4!!! second, i didnt even have close to 600 so please stop pretending like you know what your talking about... and i dont care how thoroughly you beat me.. frankly you only beat me because your army was almost completely cavalry focused..

And regardless.. arent you retired? usually, retired means your done with whatever you retired from... lol

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next