It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

oh would you all just shut up, personally FORUMS SUCK IN GAMES, just play the game and deal with it, if you didnt support so much you wouldnt complain so much, its a game get a life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ghostdrake89 wrote:
They weren't OS's your right, they were POWER'S Crystals ...

The blings would stay within the alliance.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This war is getting dirtier by the minute.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ghostdrake89 wrote:
They weren't OS's your right, they were POWER'S Crystals ...

Those crystals belonged to Warhammer, Kellar took powers crystals. So why is Warhammers crystal's belong to OS?

Nothing worse than a 3rd party in between a conflict of 2 people! People leave it alone cause this is just DRAMA now! Everyone needs to realize this is not how you play BD, this is a weak way to earn your rank! If you have to win with no honor why play?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well I wonder why Martin avoids us? Martin you say Drake is running the alliance but yet you carry THE LEADER FLAG, so at the end of the day Martin you are responsible for all actions of this team! I don't care who threatens you in your team you are responsible and will be on hall of shame for this fiasco and your team mates will stand right beside you as betrayers. If you wanted honor on M3 then u should have showed and earned it!
kerss13 wrote:
i was in OS for a long time... and the entire time i was there.. TWA was marked red.. until right before i left the last time..

So if you seriously thought they were your ally or a brother alliance.. you were sadly mistaken ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Truthfully drake can do anything he wants and get away with it in OS... massive booster means free pass to get away with anything.. :lol:

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Well I wonder why Martin avoids us? Martin you say Drake is running the alliance but yet you carry THE LEADER FLAG, so at the end of the day Martin you are responsible for all actions of this team! I don't care who threatens you in your team you are responsible and will be on hall of shame for this fiasco and your team mates will stand right beside you as betrayers. If you wanted honor on M3 then u should have showed and earned it!

Why talk about honor when you're giving up? Nothing less honorable then that in my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

anarchy69 wrote:
Quote:

Why talk about honor when you're giving up? Nothing less honorable then that in my opinion.

Yet at the same time.. you run every time you get the chance dgaf..
im sure had you been given enough time.. you would be in vacation mode right now with crystals you dont deserve.. am i right?

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Who are you to speak Kerss? You back stabbed your own alliance you were in this era and that's not the first time you've done so, as for me running and hiding? When did I ever run and hide from you? If I remember correctly all servers I've played on with you I've dominated you and/or your army. I remember distinctively wiping your army when you attacked my relic on F4 I believe.. Clearly outnumbered yet owned your army and had 200 vehicles to spare making VVV almost kick you for being completely useless for their war.

Stick to your own business little one, you've no business with OS and TWA since you were kicked for back stabbing and of no affiliation with TWA.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 am 
Captain
Captain

Hey, I have nothing to say which i havent alreddy told you Cathryn. And you dont believe me then theres no point saying anything more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next