It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: NEW LIST OF BACKSTABBERS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Im tired of what this game has been reduced to by the so-called new comers in Battledawn. I login to BD only to find Devil9 (The leader of our alliance OS) being attacked by 4 players of the OS Alliance.

1. Everyone agreed to get Cody voted as leader of OS
2. Soon after he came into power, he kicked Martin (Devil9)
3. Cody then sends a mass message to everyone blaming this attack on Garry! I fail to believe how a reputed player such as Garry who is now an Admin too would support such a backstab.
4. 4 players of OS then join in the attack on Martin which is a pure BACKSTAB

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL HONOR? KICKING YOUR LEADER?

Rest assured, I do NOT wish to associate myself with the following players again:

1. Wreaker of Havoc (CODY) - The same guy that also attacked his teammate Numair on F1 though he says it was "approved"
2. Kerrs of Kuan/Ma Chao (RYAN) - Second backstab - You may have settled scores with Revan, but you backstabbed him plain and simple
3. CHAKA of LPK
4. Pimp (I really dont know how he agreed to attack Martin)

You guys threw out your own leader FOR NO DAMN REASON and then launched on him.....so Dont even try and justify this! Devil9 lost his ENTIRE ARMY because of all your actions. How appropriate that the alliance was renamed as "SLY". Because thats what you all are - Sly M@#$%^&*%^^$#

Codys Excuses: KICKED FOR CONSPIRACY? WHAT A LAME EXCUSE

THEN BLAMES IT ON ADMIN GARRY (Day of Darkness would NEVER approve this)

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

Post subject: Re: NEW LIST OF BACKSTABBERS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
2. Kerrs of Kuan/Ma Chao (RYAN) - Second backstab - You may have settled scores with Revan, but you backstabbed him plain and simple

Got to expect something stupid to happen from this individual. Even Chaka showed signs of disloyalty at start when I killed his army and I mailed him about it he simply responded he was at work and he really doesn't care about his alliance.

I don't know Garry at all but from the looks and things I've heard of him he seems like an honest guy that wouldn't do such a thing as this. Also, not sure why Pimp was involved either he seemed like the type to not get involved on such things as this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wow Devil9 (Martin) is a really great person, he did not deserve this! I hope everyone leaves him be and don't attack him .......

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Garry would NEVER do such a thing, I pity the poor soul that would even think of such lies.

Garry will be very mad once he finds out his name has been used in such a vial and devilish scheme.

Last edited by PancakesOfTrask on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well never really expected him to get kicked for real first off, just thought it was gonna be a good ol joke. Second if you are going to quote me quote me right, I was at work you were right there, but i surely didnt say i didnt care about my alliance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CHAKA wrote:
well never really expected him to get kicked for real first off, just thought it was gonna be a good ol joke. Second if you are going to quote me quote me right, I was at work you were right there, but i surely didnt say i didnt care about my alliance.

Stop giving your Lovely lame excuses! Devil9 was kicked because of a Joke? Wat....the attack on him was a joke as well? You are lucky this forum has filters or I would curse the Loveout of you right now.

Please refrain from cursing in forums Thank you!

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

I too was appalled by this stunning turn of developments as I think I was one of the first to witness it. Cody being young and new, I feel was manipulated like a puppet on a string by the true conspirators aka CHAKA and Kerss. I have had the displeasure of playing on a few servers that included them and as memory serves me there was much scandalous doings and trashtalking there as well. With no screenshots as proof of this i will digress.

However, u do not commit a mutiny and kick your leader at will. While a lead change may be iminent, it should not result in the kicking of a leader while he is offline and then attacking him. As Donald has said, it has become a far too common sight on Battledawn lately and its a disgrace. Any good player will always put his team first. Selfishness and backstabbing is distasteful and it will always come back on you eventually. Players do not realize the value of our reputations in this game and the friends we make along the way. So naive.

And to drag Garry's name through the mud over something like this when he's not even on this server....(speechless). Not only do you make enemies from your team and from veteran players, but u wish to make enemies out of Battledawn's newest Admin? Truly an Epic Blunder. Wear that
bullseye proud guys because your days are numbered. I would never play on a team that included the likes of you guys and I am certain I am not alone in this.

P.S. Airing trash out on broadcasts is another foolish thing that is far too common with these types of scandalous players.

Kerss' broadcast:
I was to be kicked out. But now you are kicked out instead. :o Oh what turn of events! XD

CHAKA's broadcast: I'm the official "Royal Idiot" of OS :))

Well, admitting u betrayed your leader openly...then laughing it up..for the entire server to take note...brilliant. I guess we can confirm CHAKA's statement as accurate? I have some hunting to do...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Kids are easily manipulated, and I do not believe the kid here is put to blame, if Kerss and CHAKA are really the conspires here than that is where the bullseye should be laid. I do believe they all should be punished however.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I can officially say the same as Donald, I never want to associate with those members again, such disloyalty is just unacceptable, and you guys give no legitimate reasoning, all you give are these lame excuses of why you did it, a conspiracy???, Martin is an awesome dude, But it's ok, i'm sure he's not complaining, why would you want to be on such a team anyways?I personally would invite the being conquered and pester them the rest of the round and give em' hell, but that's just me, I'm a bit of the vengeful type :twisted:

Also nice job trying to throw Garry under the bus, but don't worry Garry, we stopped it before it hit you ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 am 
Captain
Captain

This is simple stupid.
We attack RNR that all wanted too. Then i go offline cuz were attacking an colony with shield. I login in the morning and see hell. We lost like no units against rnr leader. And chaka cant do this he does nothing the entire round. And ryan you didnt care about m3 and when i said give me a reason to stay in our team cuz we need players that cares. I were to join TWA but when warhammer said no to let Hawkind in me and donald didnt join TWA. I had op there incase of something happened. And my diplomacy has kept ous alive from DRGN. And yet you guys want war with DRGN ? Good luck fighting DRGN,TWA and the rest of the world.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next