It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: End Results
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Seeing as you think I had little power that server last era you mustn't of played. I had 138 conquers and at highest potential was the double swords during the first 1k ticks and after the relic chaos I quit trying collecting crystals entire time, thanks for joining my fan club though and disgracing another player:

P.S. The real Unky, you can still join my fan club not Jason though he smells like Simmen. :P

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:12 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
*Dear Anarchy,
How are you? Feeling good?
Well lets start answering your nice post with a pic that somehow manages to shock me.
First of all i know the rules of bd and im pretty sure i aint stupid to do things that can make my account get banned.
Second you should know i do not have a account in m3 as it seems your playing that world again thanks to some info i got from some friends i know.
Lastly
*Lastly its funny to see that you can believe someone from a XXX colony says im "this guy" , when he can be anyone in the world. In the last worse scenario ^^ i welcome any admin to check my ip or account. You will get a little surprise and stop accussing people that hasnt harmed you in any sense.

Best wishes
Unkn0wN

P.D: all my messages in game are

Dear,

Cheers/Best wishes

Unkn0wN

Just to
*Just to let you know =)

:) Unky can not post currently due to forum issues, I am his replacement robot and wife.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

anarchy69 wrote:
Seeing as you think I had little power that server last era you mustn't of played. I had 138 conquers and at highest potential was the double swords during the first 1k ticks and after the relic chaos I quit trying collecting crystals entire time, thanks for joining my fan club though and disgracing another player:

P.S. The real Unky, you can still join my fan club not Jason though he smells like Simmen. :P

That isn't Unky, he doesn't donate, doesn't tend to make 'watcher' colonies (he can't stand having a colony that he isn't playing properly) and most obviously. Unky's first language isn't English, and he doesn't write that well.

Oh, and Unky currently has 455 conquers (out of 1310 players on the server) =P

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

anarchy69 wrote:
Wrong, it's an individual crystal record I'm not posting this in every thread saying "LOOK AT ME I BROKE A RECORD" you guys just bring it up making me seem arrogant for the achievement.

I just got such a laugh out of this I had to share.
Saying "LOOK AT ME I BROKE A RECORD" in every single post (not just thread) is exactly what he's doing. Just look at his sig.
Obviously no one needs to make him "seem" arrogant; it's right up front for all to see.

Cheers,
fleisl

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You know you fuel people like me by making a big deal out of spam colonies?

PS: I am doing a special, my crystal for only 10 tokens! This offer is only valid through May 26th to May 30th.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:

Quote:
*Dear Anarchy,
How are you? Feeling good?
Well lets start answering your nice post with a pic that somehow manages to shock me.
First of all i know the rules of bd and im pretty sure i aint stupid to do things that can make my account get banned.
Second you should know i do not have a account in m3 as it seems your playing that world again thanks to some info i got from some friends i know.
Lastly
*Lastly its funny to see that you can believe someone from a XXX colony says im "this guy" , when he can be anyone in the world. In the last worse scenario ^^ i welcome any admin to check my ip or account. You will get a little surprise and stop accussing people that hasnt harmed you in any sense.

Seeing as you and Routhy misread the post altogether, at the end I said the REAL Unky can join my fan club but Jason the one acting as you through a spam colony can't join. I can careless if you're on M3 it would make things more fun the competition that was at start of round slowly deteriorated into nothing.

Read and comprehend before you post. Btw, I've got a MSN if you'd prefer talking there Winters can give you my info.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3