It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Purple Turtles
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Collected another 150 crystals and over 700k resources off of bounties last night, was GREAT SUCCESS! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Purple Turtles
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

=o well I will never learn hot to get that much lol
the highest rank I've ever gotten in Battle Dawn not counting on HAVOC is rank 8 =(

~Relocated

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I remember our little rendezvous during last round F5 Relocated, where I kept knocking off 1-2 members of yours at a time then leaving for a few ticks then returning for a rinse and repeat. Then Milanor joined and had a lot of bling so a few members came to wipe you guys out and he ended up leaving for our sub :P

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm...I never intended to join the sub, it was the 3rd place alliance but FANG took them out for their "idiocy" then FANG was took out for their "idiocy" which left me allianceless if your hive for about 400 ticks or more...which is scary with hundreds of squads flying over me when I had none near me yet :cry:

I'm amazed I'm still up there after all that, and thanks to you guys I guess and of course Relocated :D

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm surprised we didn't invite you we had a spot open but Donald refused to kick inactive for someone that would help.. Even though we had already won the round.

Was a fun round none the less even though there was no competition we had wiped it all out at the beginning.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
I'm surprised we didn't invite you we had a spot open but Donald refused to kick inactive for someone that would help.. Even though we had already won the round.

Was a fun round none the less even though there was no competition we had wiped it all out at the beginning.

Sounds like someone wants me to justify though I really dont need to :roll:

No you arn't suprised that Mikey wasn't recruited. The 12 member team was solid despite a few inactives...in fact...so solid that you didnt bring up the possibility of recruiting Mikey :D Also, I doubt Mikey would have been of much help seeing as most of our members already had over 600 units which was fine by me.

Mikey wasnt quite active too as clearly he indicated to me in one of his in game messages. He was pretty glad at joining BFGT if given the opportunity. The choice of having mikey never struck me strong enough to compel me to offer him a spot.
Round was ending - I would never kick Nub - Not kick Dommy - The rest were fine; even Frank was kinda okay.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

psychomantisx wrote:
Round was ending - I would never kick Nub - Not kick Dommy - The rest were fine; even Frank was kinda okay.

When a player is inactive for over 1,500 ticks or so he's more dead weight than anything, Dommy played the beginning of the round excellent then left to China or something for a month or something and hardly started playing at the end of the round. Nub was also quietly becoming strong but he too was as close to inactive as Dommy was. Frank was fine, he just built tons of infantry and kept slowly losing his units.

I considered inviting him when he was getting backstabbed you just don't remember, I never said to kick anyone I simply just mentioned him joining and that we could make room for him.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

I feel loved :oops:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
psychomantisx wrote:

When a player is inactive for over 1,500 ticks or so he's more dead weight than anything, Dommy played the beginning of the round excellent then left to China or something for a month or something and hardly started playing at the end of the round. Nub was also quietly becoming strong but he too was as close to inactive as Dommy was. Frank was fine, he just built tons of infantry and kept slowly losing his units.

I considered inviting him when he was getting backstabbed you just don't remember, I never said to kick anyone I simply just mentioned him joining and that we could make room for him.

His getting into BFPT was subject to my approval. We cant have members deciding things at their own whims and fancies. I think you should avoid bringing me into your conversation specially when Mikey and myself spoke extensively during his relocation. I was the one that helped stall the attack on him that the FANG leader was threatening about.

I would set the definition of what was dead weight or not. Why are these issues so important all of a sudden? It almost seems like you question my leadership in that first line of yours, which if you do, is stupid on your part.
Or maybe a tad bit of general arrogance i'd say?

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sorry Donald, you're misunderstanding my words and mixing them up. Never did I question your leadership nor am I stirring up trouble. I simply mentioned that him joining would have helped us more than keeping dead weight and you said I never mentioned him joining which isn't true I did mention him as an option during the server we just never really discussed it.

We never really needed him as you said even though harsh to say that to his face but the round is over and we won by a huge landslide due to the fact the members we had that were active worked unimaginably so perfect together we really had no problems everything melted like butter against us.

I just dislike dead weight and giving friends wins even though they don't deserve it really isn't my type of thing, I work for what I want.

By the way, where you been on MSN I haven't seen you online in a week or longer even?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next