It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Echo will we win the rond ??
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am 
Captain
Captain

jakesaysffs wrote:
Echo will win ive seen their teamwork it goes unmatched in mars yes BFPT have teamwork but simmen sucks:P

we saw their teamwork when TLS beat the crap out of them ...

GREAT TEAMWORK :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

u could have helped me also chad xD

but yeah, TLS rocked them :D

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

While I and Chad rarely ever seem to agree in-game, we most certainly agree on most forum posts from what i've read. Scary...I know.

Being a member of ECHO I sure would like to say hell yes Echo's gonna win this round. But then I, along with the other 1500+ players recall the disgrace surrounding the entire TLS affair. Certainly on the other topics, some facts were exaggerated but I can personally say that the teamwork displayed there was sickening. I saw little desire, lack of effort, poor communication, rash moves,...it was an eye opener for sure.

I had to remind myself that this is not the same team we have on M2...

But Xtreme has the desire. We have enough core members to carry us the distance. Changes have been and continue to be made. Things are getting better each day. So yeah, I'm still optimistic. Even though BFPT is a powerhouse of skilled players on many servers, they can be beat. As for the score, I see it every world I play..there's always an alliance who recruits boosters for their top scores...i count 3 (maybe more) members already that have changed just in the last week. All top 20 players. Sure there was openings created from the BFPT drama that unfolded, but it was por teamwork that led to that as well. This is a new bunch of members, and since i'm still learning many of the players from Mars, I dunno how well this group will work together.

So..i'd say 50/50 right now...but if admin drops 3 relics next to BFPT next release as well then its going to be pretty hard to overcome by any group. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2