It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This era has been a hard era, first we had bannings and now OS our allied decided to declare war on us! Why? Because Power who quit this era made an agreement with Hawkwind . Powers decided to get Hawkwind to accept him if he took Warhammers 120+ crystals, so Powers jammed us all he thought but he forgot a few. We were able to lay a scan and watch as he brought his 400 Laser Troopers to take the crystals of Warhammers. He suceeded in taking the crystals but Warhammer went and attacked Power's to reclaim what was his! Now Hawkwind decided that we should not take the crystals back from powers , because he wanted them for OS! I see this as a big huge betray of OS who is led by Martin AKA Devil9. I have allways took up for Martin for being accused of betraying but now, I have to agree that he is stooping low to raise his team crystal count. I will never respect Devil9 ever again nor be his allied. I am lost for words to what is happening with OS and TWA!

I hope people realize betraying gets you a bad name and reputation, if you have to betray to win it is not a honorable win!

Post subject: Re: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I could advance the power's response: warhammer kicked me and ordered to take my crystals ... true and false at the same time: warhammer kicked u because u had problems with the Admin and u refused to play with us, what is more u went on vacation because u told us "something strange was happening 38 conqueres were deleted".

What is doing Os's alliance I believed as "brother" alliance, is shameful... We never needed a nap with them, what is more, so good was the relationship between us than 2 members was about to join us.

When today I read a msg from Hawkwind saying me if warhammer took the crystals HIS crystals!! and I don t disactive my nuke, he ll declare the war to us lolol its a madness!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Power just joined a alliance BSD .Power's was not in an alliance before, and BSD needs to keep our problems with Power's between us and not the entire alliance. I do not like the Drama Power's is adding to the game. This seems like a spoiled kid not getting his way! I think BSD whoever they are need to evaluate Power's actions prior to him joing BSD. Let Power's and warhammer settle this please, this seems to be a personal thing at this point and not 2 alliances! Him changing his flag is not grounds for any one to declare war his actions were over 14 hrs ago. So him trying to take from us and give to BSD is between him and BSD. Our problem is to keep TWA safe from him betraying us as he countinously does!

~Lady Cathryn~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hey hey Ladies! You need a stress buster :lol: All this M3 drama is having its effects...lol

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Really? I never vacationed nor did I quit altogether said I'll take a break until Donald or Keller needs me which never once did I openly offer my crystals to Warhammer or ask him to kick me from the alliance that I helped create with Keller.

The whole kicking me from alliance I understand since I wasn't as active after Warhammer let me lose my entire army for the 4th time after promising me support had no more motivation to continue playing for a leader that didn't care for it's members. The fact that he offered my crystals to the team said they'd split equally everyone send 1 squad at a 10 eta which later turned out he sent 40 or more squads to take the majority of them, that's when my fuse was lit and I gave them to Keller.

As I sat conquered on the island I was building laser infantry just to get my pay back on solely Warhammer, nobody else he demands Keller to relocate me cause he's constantly scanning my colony afraid of what I'm brewing up which then I'm about only 6-7 eta away. After him sending nukes to my colony for no apparent reason I decide to just start spamming his colony to reduce his shield and energy after their big defeat against DRGN, didn't work so well I sent over 48 hours worth of constant spams and he was around the entire time moving nukes/squads around it was surprising really but finally found an opening when he was offline and took the opportunity and snagged what wasn't his he earned, the crystals he scavenged off the rest of the team throughout the small alliances nearby which he only gated over to get last kills and big crystal bounties. He then returned and attacked multiple times waiting for nukes to hit same eta which I ioned over 6 just to annoy him forcing him to fight one on one with my lasers, in the end he lost 500 vehicles and I lost 700 infantry. Now reduced to rubble on both ends he's backstabbed not only me but OS the alliance the alliance I was joining.

Talking about honor, attacking your own member and an ally of yours over somebodys ego. Me quitting wasn't over Joe supposedly deleting my 120 conquers in less than 3 hours it was Warhammer lying to me saying he'd bring support squads to help secure mid map and he never shows up for the FOURTH time.

PS - Who's OSD? Lol no such alliance on M3 that I'm aware of.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psychomantisx wrote:
Hey hey Ladies! You need a stress buster :lol: All this M3 drama is having its effects...lol

I never seen a man who was worse acting than a drama queen! I am so serious LOL I didn't know it was possible? I think I will stay a Jr. MOD and not play that would be alot better!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

sanjaccat wrote:
psychomantisx wrote:

I never seen a man who was worse acting than a drama queen! I am so serious LOL I didn't know it was possible? I think I will stay a Jr. MOD and not play that would be alot better!

Well, what I can say....M3 has always had the uncanny knack of throwing up some high staged drama since the OC....thats why I always caution any newcomer to the M3 server...lol

S-KaY<3 says:
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psychomantisx wrote:
sanjaccat wrote:
psychomantisx wrote:

Well, what I can say....M3 has always had the uncanny knack of throwing up some high staged drama since the OC....thats why I always caution any newcomer to the M3 server...lol

Well OC was alot better than this new server, so what is the best world double tick to play? I want the honor in the game again, not this drama!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Mars - M2 [Though M3 is still my fav :oops: ]
Fantasy - F5

Earth is a random call....all servers are fun.lol

Its funny, but am beginning to enjoy the single tick servers more these days, though im active enough for a double

S-KaY<3 says:
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well that means every server double tick is okay except M3! My favorite server is m3 but not like this! LOL

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next