It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Re: BUL vs FMJ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

xumepa wrote:
in the history of this M3 era BUL have been called cheaters every single day for different things

And you have been caught, so that's done. There is a reason Rector is conquered by you -- because he was perma banned.

xumepa wrote:
we counter everything ... then u find more and more points on which to call us cheaters ...

Because more things show up that gives the slightest little bit that you are cheating/ or abusing something.

xumepa wrote:
learn how to play as intense as us and then see how hard is to be on any of our place ... and see how disgusting it is when others call u cheater on all the hard work ...

Intense, meh. However, it IS disgusting to see that you guys abused over one million metal on one colony, and still have bounty abused over few hundred thousand metal on another colony, as well a sending.

-You guys have recently posted screenshots (or just you) about sending resources - ok. However, yes these were recent and these were the ones I asked, BUT this does not prove you did it in the past, because it was recently brought up by an old leader of BUL that you guys send resources. And I was told all the metal was legit -- in which it is not.

As for this round -- here comes my inactivity ;)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

gaurav1 wrote:
Just to make something clear. A resource bank is not against the rules. Never has been, doubt it ever will be.

-Gaurav

finaly .. moderator who know the rules :) thx to clear this for everyone..

i will repeat this msg again

BUL DONT HAVE TO SHOW ANYTHING TO FMJ EXCEPT THE MIGHTY POWER THAT WE ARE SHOWING YOU ALL THE ROUND!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

Br31tz4ck wrote:
BUL DONT HAVE TO SHOW ANYTHING TO FMJ EXCEPT THE MIGHTY POWER THAT WE ARE SHOWING YOU ALL THE ROUND!!!

I've seen better.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Br31tz4ck wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
Just to make something clear. A resource bank is not against the rules. Never has been, doubt it ever will be.

-Gaurav

finaly .. moderator who know the rules :) thx to clear this for everyone..

i will repeat this msg again

Bounty farming is against the rules though, and you guys are guilty of that.

You have been proven guilty - We are asking you to defend yourselves, not satisfy our accusations.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Routhy for a MODERATOR it seems you dont know the RULES.. STOP SPAMING !!! we all can understand from the 1st msg.. i try to tell you that but you are keep SPAMING .. PLS DONT answer to that MSG with "farming is cheating and you got banned and BLA BLA BLA"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Br31tz4ck wrote:
Routhy for a MODERATOR it seems you dont know the RULES.. STOP SPAMING !!! we all can understand from the 1st msg.. i try to tell you that but you are keep SPAMING .. PLS DONT answer to that MSG with "farming is cheating and you got banned and BLA BLA BLA"

Do you even know what spamming is? I'm not spamming.

Bounty farming is against the rules, that's why you guys got banned for it.

Trying to insult me will not make me any less right.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 am 
Private
Private

LOL, I read this way into the future, precisely 2013, and I can't seem to favor FMJ even though BUL did cheat. I in-fact commend BUL for what they did, it is trully spectacular. I myself am Bulgarian, and yes that does give them my vote overall, but also because they took no (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) from anyone no matter the accusations. To be honest, at one point I thought FMJ were jelous because BUL found and used the Bounty Glitch/Bug thing before they had the chance. And it has come to mind wether if it was the other way around, and FMJ were the ones who stumbled upon this "boost" while being vulnerable and down to their last cards, if they wouldn't use it themselves. Bulgaria is a proud nation, we win like champions and lose like ones too, we fight through cold times and do stupid things to protect the things we love, in this case the hives ;) . BUL vs FMJ.... if you lads didn't spend so much time as to write 22 pages worth of snotty boot sniffles, maybe you would've all been champions, instead you're the kids that whine about loses and roast on your wins. CHEERS TO ALL THE CONQUERED, SELFLESS AND KIND RULERS OF BD.

Булгари Юнаци! Еби ги в газа тези бастуни ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The real game begins on M3 soon.. embrace yourself for action peeps, pros are going to play soon :D

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
Lol!

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22