It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: BUL vs FMJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 am 
Private
Private

In some world, someone said, that his team will win the round with 10 relics, for e record short time. 4000+, second place, 4 banned players for your enemy. NICE JOB ! Good luck, I wish you to ban a few more alliances, so that you have a chance taking our 5 relics...

Last edited by djikata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal

that is just unbeliavable..
.. we cant take bounty.. lets ban them..
.. we cant have bank.. lets ban the bank ..
.. we cant have relics.. BAN THEM
.. we cant kill fmj... banned..
.. lets give them 50% free donation so they can stand a chance against banned players..
.. they still moving lets ban more of them..
.. why dont we just deleate them ? maybe it will be easyer ?

maybe someone have to update the rules ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:14 am 
Private
Private

BUL vs moderator's team = Admin victory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Br31tz4ck wrote:
that is just unbeliavable..
.. we cant take bounty.. lets ban them.... we cant have bank.. lets ban the bank ..
.. we cant have relics.. BAN THEM
.. we cant kill fmj... banned..
.. lets give them 50% free donation so they can stand a chance against banned players..
.. they still moving lets ban more of them..
.. why dont we just deleate them ? maybe it will be easyer ?

maybe someone have to update the rules ?

yes u can take the bounty ... but asking friends spam resources to a colony and keep re-doing it everyday .. its like 40k each time u guys took the bounty .. we found out that *cheat* too late :) good luck for the rest of the round :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok to settle some rumors, theories and truth from false i decided to post to this.

First off yes bounty abuse was found. The people found by the abuse where punished some of it was minor and where temp ban one of them was major and perma banned.

As for the person with large amount of resoruces... part of i is legit part of it is not... Some of the resorces gained where gained through the bounty exploit... He was put on temp ban until a investigation and punishment was set in place. So to after the punishment was now in place the colony is set free... People involved in this action have been punished...

Remember these words. Even the people who turn a blind eye to cheater get punished for cheaters wrong doing. If you knowing allow a cheater to cheat within your alliance you are then accepting that you may and will share the same fate as the cheater himself...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Fine

I was waiting your word Joe.

Then if some cheaters were found in BUL, FMJ what get in return? we have lost a lot and played fair.

All this have been unfair, really

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Admin Joe wrote:
Ok to settle some rumors, theories and truth from false i decided to post to this.

First off yes bounty abuse was found. The people found by the abuse where punished some of it was minor and where temp ban one of them was major and perma banned.

As for the person with large amount of resoruces... part of i is legit part of it is not... Some of the resorces gained where gained through the bounty exploit... He was put on temp ban until a investigation and punishment was set in place. So to after the punishment was now in place the colony is set free... People involved in this action have been punished...

Remember these words. Even the people who turn a blind eye to cheater get punished for cheaters wrong doing. If you knowing allow a cheater to cheat within your alliance you are then accepting that you may and will share the same fate as the cheater himself...

So, in other words;

Yes, BUL did cheat. The 3 banned players that I have had my eye on were part of the bounty abuse gaining tons and tons of resources, thus reported and being banned along with the targeted colony (The one bounty being placed on)

The 1.6 million metal, as I scan now is down to 75K with not much of a power surge or anything on a colony -- how many was really exploited? Maybe that 1.5 million or so?

How was it so you guys had prepared so much resources to use it on us? Some of you guys even ION my stray nukes to outposts, yet you manage to still have that much E.

As for not having the events on sending resources; it goes a while back, you can still see, perhaps? Well, as the admin himself said, some were part sent from the bounty abuse! And I scan now 1.6 million to 75k no one power surge !! = ALOT OF METAL ABUSED!

Yes?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 am 
Captain
Captain

dont forget it has happened all round

meaning almost all the BUL army which has killed FMJ untis time and time again was gained by cheating

FMJ deserves some form of compensation . BUL should not have had so much units if it werent for the exploit and yet nothing has been done about it

the war would be very very different IF bull infact did not abuse the exploit all round

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Admin Joe wrote:

it seems those words have to be repeaten..

RELAX FMJ will get what they deserve as soon as our players got unbanned :)

edit: and CHAD .. dont get involved in something you dont have a CLUE what is going on ..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 am 
Captain
Captain

Br31tz4ck wrote:
Admin Joe wrote:

it seems those words have to be repeaten..

RELAX FMJ will get what they deserve as soon as our players got unbanned :)

edit: and CHAD .. dont get involved in something you dont have a CLUE what is going on ..

no clue ? i think you are the one with no clue or so you claim to be

BUL is abusing the game . and finaly have been caught ! ... you always said bul never cheats bul never cheats . i guess we all know you are lieing the entire time right ? so what else have you lied about ? the account sharing perhaps ?

he says i have no clue yet he protests his innocence and that of bul even after they have been proven to have abused the game mechanics

keep it up .. i get a good laugh out of it all :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next