It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: BUL vs FMJ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

FMJ caught cheating even from the start of this round.......What happend with all their conquers ? what happend with all the alliances crushed by them?
SOmeone from them receve a compensation?? even a small compensation????
Nooooo
They just gett banned and unbanned after that

In this case shut up !!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 am 
Private
Private

I still wonder about the ally MAX and thouse Multis in it they are obviosly multis that are made to defend the area of FMJ and to make suicide attak with them.
About Multis in BUL this is crap full crap.
In respond to this that we play 24/7 its a simple ansver to this we play long time this game personaly me i play from the start of BD thouse are years and years of playing we Just make a team with players that can stay long time On if we make a attak campany we just know that we must stay ON 4-5-6+ days with some rest pauses.
I work in Internet cafe almost evry day so when i m on work i play when i m in Home i play too its simple call on the phone and if i sleep i m Up again so dotn get cooky the rest of BUL are the same we can take a Long campain and be online.
If FMJ cant get a team of Players that can stay Online this is not our problem.
I dotn use Multis or share acc.The admin can chek me 24/7 if he want i dont have a problem.
This is My 1 st and maybe last Post here no point of spaming Forums with crap.
End of Transmision.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am 
Captain
Captain

what was fmj banned for ?

i wasnt on m3 then when they were banned

as for the MAX aliance lol

i was asked to join them before round started . they started as a group of people who didnt like FMJ and tried to annoy them by making an alliance called multies

they ended up being friends or something i dno . but the guy who leads is death claw he is no multi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

Yes yes at the begining they build their aliance only to annoy FMJ and now they just suicide ALL their units against FMJ enemies....weird no? and that is all they are doing -build armies for suicide

And about FMJ banned it is obviesly that everybody forgotte about the 3 FMJ banned members in tick 200-300+ i think .Madmax was banned too and one of them was banned a week i think ...Now i don't see any forum talking about their earlie ban , why???? coze the forum was deleted to clean their name (FMJ cheaters from day one)

Last edited by DarkEugen on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

DarkEugen wrote:
Yes yes at the begining they build their aliance only to annoy FMJ and now they just suicide ALL their units against FMJ enemies....weird no? and that is all they are doing -build armies for suicide

MAx alliance is a few players i know they tought it would be funny to make multis of MAX just for this reason and they tought they would atack us at start and have fun

so they attacked us untill leader told me who he was and a few others so the joke was on me they then ask to be close alli almost sub alliance to FMJ
we agreed

so for them to help is no differnt then VULK and VULC helping BUL
whats the big deal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Br31tz4ck wrote:
that is just unbeliavable..
.. we cant take bounty.. lets ban them..
.. we cant have bank.. lets ban the bank ..
.. we cant have relics.. BAN THEM
.. we cant kill fmj... banned..
.. lets give them 50% free donation so they can stand a chance against banned players..
.. they still moving lets ban more of them..
.. why dont we just deleate them ? maybe it will be easyer ?

maybe someone have to update the rules ?

I'll put this simply.

You were banned for resource farming by abusing the bounty system - This is against the rules, so you were banned.

Don't whine and cry that you guys cheated and still lost, and stop trying to defame FMJ - an alliance so powerful that they managed to beat you guys even though you were cheating.

Bottom line? You broke the rules. (Yes, your 'bank' is rulebreaking)

Chirpan wrote:
I still wonder about the ally MAX and thouse Multis in it they are obviosly multis that are made to defend the area of FMJ and to make suicide attak with them.

I've been in MAX all round, do you think I'm one of FMJ's multis?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

[/quote]

I'll put this simply.

You were banned for resource farming by abusing the bounty system - This is [i]against the rules/i], so you were banned.

Don't whine and cry that you guys cheated and still lost, and stop trying to defame FMJ - an alliance so powerful that they managed to beat you guys even though you were cheating.

Haha you smarty were did FMJ beat BUL???? I still see BUL leader and FMJ behind at 3k points away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Routhy wrote:

I'll put this simply.

You were banned for resource farming by abusing the bounty system - This is against the rules, so you were banned.

it seems that you didnt join M3 some time soon .. no more units to suicide ? FMJ if you dont know(routhy) got PWND and right now are realy far from beating us :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 am 
Private
Private

Br31tz4ck wrote:
Routhy wrote:

I'll put this simply.

it seems that you didnt join M3 some time soon .. no more units to suicide ? FMJ if you dont know(routhy) got PWND and right now are realy far from beating us :D

true.. but still shouldnt cheated (A) :) <3 forgiven by me atleast.. if fmj cheated and didnt gain advantage and didnt get banned, and ya cheated heavy and got banned, its even xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 am 
Private
Private

Routhy : I say Multis in MAX not all ally MAX.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next