It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:02 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
trajic1 wrote:
POB you talk too much and seem to be very butthurt, its okay just face the facts, even with the power advantage the account shareing(legal or not) advantage and all those conquer farmed and exp farms. You still haven't beat anyone.

Hive defence is a lot easier then attacking. You can sit there, just remember 1 thing. You cant beat us :)

We hold 2 relics and GODS hold 1 and you cant do nothing about it because your scared to go on the offence :)

Maybe its because of the Da ja vu? when you came to our hive after surprise attacking us with the world. You lost 9 players armies and sub players died with ease.

Only offence you won was against catching them away from hive and inactive.

ALL throughout the era you have showed no skill just 9 active account sharers moving like headless chickens.

Even with that you still have the decency to call your self "The great POB" lmao.

You win an era once a year because all the other times you play you get banned.

I guess this is your lucky era :)

we will just sit and wait for you to come, if you have the balls too.

If not, it means you have not won the era, you just came first with power and xtals due to hiding and running :)

Be a true winner and earn the win and come get our relics and maybe you might earn respect.

lols us butthurt? so who was the one who started this thread anyway? and who is the one posting that we get banned? who is the one accusing the admins (not only joe but literally all) of not doing their jobs? you must admit you guys failed.....failed to execute your backstabbed plans failed to kill us for good failed to copy Rays (since you claim rays created a colony to spam you) when you put a new colony and made it a part of your sub (but was deleted by admin) and failed to help rays ahahaha tick 2142 was it???? Rays to attack POB with the help of Wbbn? but wow what happened? only rays attack and wbbn sitting pretty watching Rays die 1 by 1 and then after the dust of war is gone.....wbbn came swooping thinking they can kill us since we came from rays war ahahahha we aint butthurt cause we aint crying and crying and making up stories. You guys collaborated to bring us down but could you guys at least read your posts? could you at least consolidate your stories to make it more believable? 1 person say we move as 10 now only 9 ahahaha come on guys man up and at least make 1 good story 1 that is consistent maybe then maybe... ahahaha
also we dont have to prove anything ahahaha its you guys who need to prove something right? so what if you guys got 3 relics on your side? we dont care we aint falling for your traps ehehe. its easy to say come get us you got higher power ahahaha but hey it is a game of strategy right not a game of power or bravery. you yourself run whenever we want to clash with you. this is a game of strategy even though we have 600 difference of power its nothing compared to the loss we will incur once we clash with you guys.....compared to you who just needs to bulk up on inf to counter us we need to build a more balance army to counter GODS mechs RAYS vechs Hugs mechs and yours inf so imagine we clashed with you your 900 power vs our 1600 power we aint that stupid to go there and kill you and lose all those units for 2 relics. we aint sacrificing our armies just so GODS or others can come rolling towards us and take advantage since we lost a lot of army right? ehehe besides it nonsense to prove anything to you guys because your mind are already closed. you wont accept reason ^_^ and last thing.....wbbn vs whole mars? lols did that happen? seriously???? ahahahahaha
flint98 wrote:
you already are a pilot :mrgreen:
also i guess the rest of u have the same ip except ancky? xD so u send everything to ancky LOLS! :lol:

wow sad i have a different IP? how did you know? ahahaha so that means im the good guy in POB? ahahaha high five flint mwah mwah mwah

9841328759 wrote:
Wanna join the pogi airlines?...then just ask senior pilot Dalawa aka "Its Hot"

their or (Dalawa's as i control every one ) is use ahahaha and bahahaha "Lols" registeration fees are only 1000 reds as they need pay for friends to help XP farm and spam hostiles..... "We have rarely got caught the previous ban was due to imature pilot Kanga so hop on" Dalawa said

lols lols lols

facts aside ... true story

we get spammed in our hive (EXPed spammer) he spams every 50 ticks everything within a 24 tick radius .....and later guess what!!he joins pob's sub ..he also has tons of resources for some1 with 300 workers :roll: how much are u paying him POB?

woops

edit:#BanPOBFromBD

lols so u set aside the facts so it means your story are all made by you? ahahahaha just messing with you mwah anyway for someone who complains alot i dont get to see your army ahahaha i kinda understand trajic and flint from where they are coming from.....they put a lot of effort into this era as in a lot....and i admire them for that (no pun intended guys) they died rebuild rebuild died rebuild rebuild and so on. but you? what did you do? lols can anyone tell me what did this guy do anyway? seriously??? so i can understand where he's coming from? anyone? guess we can call you a freeloader right? ahahaha just here to spam the boards and troll this thread. I havent seen your army nor see u move and you are crying about our supposedly "cheating ways" ahaha i dunno how you got affected when you just died cried then rebuild then cried cried cried all era long.....seriously you aint helping the cause of trajic and flint your just making them look worse seriously i mean it have i said seriously already??? SERIOUSLY man you are not helping their cause ahahaha your just making it worst for them. it just make them look like desperate people asking someone to post and make stories against us. HOW CAN YOU SAY WE CHEATED YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE WAR????? answer that first and hey i might accept your arguments ^_^ ok?





ps.... before i forget lols lols lols wahahahaha bwahaahaha hahaha


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
i know because they are sending a bunch of resources to you :|

also the fact that same IP *cough* for example chaosknight *cough* and people being pilotted *cough* cant share resources *cough*

sorry coming down on a cold :lol:

so to bypass that trick we have ancky as a distributer for the resources *cough*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
i have a few questions popping up , if anyone is interested to answer plz ans it
1) who is pilot how did he come here
2) what is the difference between LOLS , LOL & LOLLING??

and I'm having a hunch that all the posts by pob players on this thread are made by 1 single person
bcoz it is can be that 1 or 2 players use alot of lol but all players using it looks suspicious ( lol jk jk chill)

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
Hitmo wrote:
i have a few questions popping up , if anyone is interested to answer plz ans it
1) who is pilot how did he come here
2) what is the difference between LOLS , LOL & LOLLING??

and I'm having a hunch that all the posts by pob players on this thread are made by 1 single person
bcoz it is can be that 1 or 2 players use alot of lol but all players using it looks suspicious ( lol jk jk chill)


Pilot- Head Pilot Dalawa of pogi airlines. Renowned Pilot for all the pogis

Difference between LOLS LOL and LOLLING, LOLS sounds so wierd


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
Hitmo wrote:
i have a few questions popping up , if anyone is interested to answer plz ans it
1) who is pilot how did he come here
2) what is the difference between LOLS , LOL & LOLLING??

and I'm having a hunch that all the posts by pob players on this thread are made by 1 single person
bcoz it is can be that 1 or 2 players use alot of lol but all players using it looks suspicious ( lol jk jk chill)

ahahaha actually i am at awe at how they say that there are pilots without any solid proof and how they say that it was Dalawa. either some pinoy whom they been in the same allianc with told them or they just assumed because dalawa is currently the top player of pob. lols is the plural of lol and lolling is the verb? bwahahahahaha lols also you can just read the post of the players and based on the content you can deduct if its been made by 1 person or 2 a single word cannot be the basis of it not because most of us say lols it means we are 1 person only just like we cant say that all muslims are extremist or all priest are good men or all of our enemies did not cheat one way or another right? and come on seriously? you guys still think that forum accounts are being piloted? ahahaha isn't that a little bit too low even for your standards? also it is not wierd for people to say something so commonly just like the australian who like to say "mate" sample "how you doing mate" or "bloody" for the british like "Bloody hell i am so pissed" so lols should not be wierd unless you are just fishing for something and trying to link everything and anything just to prove something.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
ancky3 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
i have a few questions popping up , if anyone is interested to answer plz ans it
1) who is pilot how did he come here
2) what is the difference between LOLS , LOL & LOLLING??

and I'm having a hunch that all the posts by pob players on this thread are made by 1 single person
bcoz it is can be that 1 or 2 players use alot of lol but all players using it looks suspicious ( lol jk jk chill)

ahahaha actually i am at awe at how they say that there are pilots without any solid proof and how they say that it was Dalawa. either some pinoy whom they been in the same allianc with told them or they just assumed because dalawa is currently the top player of pob. lols is the plural of lol and lolling is the verb? bwahahahahaha lols also you can just read the post of the players and based on the content you can deduct if its been made by 1 person or 2 a single word cannot be the basis of it not because most of us say lols it means we are 1 person only just like we cant say that all muslims are extremist or all priest are good men or all of our enemies did not cheat one way or another right? and come on seriously? you guys still think that forum accounts are being piloted? ahahaha isn't that a little bit too low even for your standards? also it is not wierd for people to say something so commonly just like the australian who like to say "mate" sample "how you doing mate" or "bloody" for the british like "Bloody hell i am so pissed" so lols should not be wierd unless you are just fishing for something and trying to link everything and anything just to prove something.


hehe i probably went a little too far^^ so now ill shut up :3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:23 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 15
flint98 wrote:
lols so u set aside the facts so it means your story are all made by you? ahahahaha just messing with you mwah anyway for someone who complains alot i dont get to see your army ahahaha i kinda understand trajic and flint from where they are coming from.....they put a lot of effort into this era as in a lot....and i admire them for that (no pun intended guys) they died rebuild rebuild died rebuild rebuild and so on. but you? what did you do? lols can anyone tell me what did this guy do anyway? seriously??? so i can understand where he's coming from? anyone? guess we can call you a freeloader right? ahahaha just here to spam the boards and troll this thread. I havent seen your army nor see u move and you are crying about our supposedly "cheating ways" ahaha i dunno how you got affected when you just died cried then rebuild then cried cried cried all era long.....seriously you aint helping the cause of trajic and flint your just making them look worse seriously i mean it have i said seriously already??? SERIOUSLY man you are not helping their cause ahahaha your just making it worst for them. it just make them look like desperate people asking someone to post and make stories against us. HOW CAN YOU SAY WE CHEATED YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE WAR?? answer that first and hey i might accept your arguments ^_^ ok?


nothing i can said to that........... but next time..check ur radar lols
and a question ancky(the totally not a pilot ) isnt nuking,spamming,takin res ops and killing 9 squads helping?(though not a lot)

btw we just joined the war after the set back after u kill naradasi and we arent fighting POB we are helping wBBn (though is seems not to have much difference but is does ^_^)

ahahahah wahahahah bwahahahah hahah lols lols lols


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
9841328759 wrote:
flint98 wrote:
lols so u set aside the facts so it means your story are all made by you? ahahahaha just messing with you mwah anyway for someone who complains alot i dont get to see your army ahahaha i kinda understand trajic and flint from where they are coming from.....they put a lot of effort into this era as in a lot....and i admire them for that (no pun intended guys) they died rebuild rebuild died rebuild rebuild and so on. but you? what did you do? lols can anyone tell me what did this guy do anyway? seriously??? so i can understand where he's coming from? anyone? guess we can call you a freeloader right? ahahaha just here to spam the boards and troll this thread. I havent seen your army nor see u move and you are crying about our supposedly "cheating ways" ahaha i dunno how you got affected when you just died cried then rebuild then cried cried cried all era long.....seriously you aint helping the cause of trajic and flint your just making them look worse seriously i mean it have i said seriously already??? SERIOUSLY man you are not helping their cause ahahaha your just making it worst for them. it just make them look like desperate people asking someone to post and make stories against us. HOW CAN YOU SAY WE CHEATED YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE WAR?? answer that first and hey i might accept your arguments ^_^ ok?


nothing i can said to that........... but next time..check ur radar lols
and a question ancky(the totally not a pilot ) isnt nuking,spamming,takin res ops and killing 9 squads helping?(though not a lot)

btw we just joined the war after the set back after u kill naradasi and we arent fighting POB we are helping wBBn (though is seems not to have much difference but is does ^_^)

ahahahah wahahahah bwahahahah hahah lols lols lols

are you naradasi? guess not right? i did not say that FGD is not part of the war and helping....im saying YOU are not helping in the war nuff said.

@flint
i dont quite get what you mean by you went a little too far ehehe ^_^

lols funny thing now that GODS are dead, they literrally moved towards us and members slept to die, Wbbn are making a new plot to make us look that GODS and us have a deal that they will surrender to us ahahaha and trajic making sure that they would be able to farm GODS xtals and relic by broadcasting that GODS are attacking and sniping them ahahahahahah lolssssssssssssssss what a pathetic plan. trajic should enroll in some creativity class coz his plans lacks creativity. His plans are always a failure like how he planned and conspired to kill us while we are friendly.....but thanks to those alliances who forward the messages to us we were able to act before their plan was executed (shall i thanks Rays and Hugs for it? ahahaha and FGD too ahahaha thanks for the info guys)
anyway i dont talk and talk without evidence so

http://gyazo.com/5ec122907a6bcda8994fa15303e10162
and here is trajics awesome plan bwahahaha make a bc lols
http://gyazo.com/bacccaad386a50ae57cf9cf622f62eaa

and lastly i dunno i leave this guys to you to decide what this means ahahaha
But please enlighten me with your reasoning, cause I surely do not get it.I am passing away soon, Zombie 12 has to takeover from me. Good luck and hahaha etc.Just another not living Zombie

here is the screenshot of where that message came from lols http://gyazo.com/68a5b6bdea6677b8bedde2ab27015a4d ahahaha i think an airplane is about to fly ahahahaha


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:44 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm
Posts: 22
ancky man....you're hilarious...i swear i just pissed myself


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
kappin wrote:
ancky man....you're hilarious...i swear i just pissed myself

glad to make you happy ahahaha im just trying to emulate them ahahaha


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl