It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
duralexsedlex wrote:

We do boost..lols..sorry if you cant. and i only have 10 conquers as you can see only 47 metal for taxation..lols


OH and by the way..maybe you have not heard about big storage??wahahaha! or how to store oil even without a big stirage?/lols you really are noobs. And you cant send reds to the admins..lols what a noob..

CRY BABIES!

P.S. who cares about your respect byeheart.. lols!!!! Who cares if you respect us???LOLS! whatever byeheart..byebyebyeHEART..you will have a heart attack if you bye bye your heart.. ;) Lols!!



nuff said


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
ancky3 wrote:
hariscapo wrote:
I have to take part in this topic too since I have been online this m3 era at least 2200 out of its 2600 ticks (2 more UFOs and I'm done woo!)
First of all my alliance fought Rays, and their activity was real, 8 members doing movement last 45 seconds of the tick. Props to whoever gathered that team.
Later on we had to fight POB, and they invaded us with a 10 man army attack, but as soon as they came into our hive, we noticed that they were so easy to outplay because for some reason (cough, laggy teamviewer, cough) they couldn't do end of tick moves. So they came, they moved their whole 10 man army for a solid 25 hours, but they weren't able to do anything to take the relics/our colonies so they just completely left our hive alone again. Me and my sub's leader (Loki) were able to take everything back within 5 ticks alone. I also had a small fight with some of their squads, and noticed they had Range 4.
Took a look at their hive, over 50 banned colonies with only DEAD units, and not killed ones. That's when I started doubting POB were in any aspect playing fairly. I also noticed a lot of colonies conquered by POB which were spamming POB's enemy (HuG and GODS) very strategically, messaged Joe about it and after 15 hours he replies "I don't see any attacks". Joe we need to know, WHY are you playing dumb?! What's the reason you can't be fair? It's really annoying how biased the infamous admins on the so overrated official BD site are.
Anyway, what pisses me off the most is that POB is still not able to win the era the normal way but they will win. So my only demand is that the tick limit is extended. Hope to see people agree with me since the only way to see if POB actually deserves to win or not is if they gather all 10 relics and keep them for 100 ticks.

~Capo

lols 10 man???? really i believe 13th havent push out of our hive even once lols trying to make a big story out of nothing very desperate move indeed. have you seen levanescan unit moved since friday? lols i dont think so right?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
flint98 wrote:
Pogi airlines

Takeoff sound: ahahhahahahahahahaha
Landing sound: bwahahahahahahaha

Jokes aside, lols admin is just incompetant in finding your cheating, you call Joe "rasicst" to keep him from banning until 100% proof

lols just couldn't help but laugh at this ahahahaha you yourself know that being banned without 100% proof is not good. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty right? and i am not sure if it was you or someone else who cried here that their member got banned for no reason at all and now you asking admin to ban just because you think that they are cheating without any solid proof whatsoever? lols lols lols lols


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
byeheart wrote:
First all It's Hot it is impossible to move around and vs Rays (alliance i am in), HUG, wBBn, GOD and there subs. it is impossible to move around 2 different continents, make OP's plus jamming and gating. It is impossible to get that much resources to move how many squads lets guess (40). 40 squads to move constantly without boosting is not enough to move for 25 hours it is not enough even with the amount of oil and metal you get per tick.

Also i highly doubt it that you guys send resources to each other seeing all of POB need oil. So where do you get it from? lets guess.

1) asking friends to make colonies for you to conquer
2) paying Joe to give you resources
Not mentioning rebuilding armour and other units you lost

For the xp units seeing how you guys attack you won't even have r4/r5 it is impossible. You guys attacking with large armies like this battle here

http://gyazo.com/91b9d115f0636d7a60feef9f40281aa2

you will only get like 10 xp per units or maybe less. See you guys attack like that it is easy to see how you got your r4/r5 quickly from. So how do you do it.

1) you ask you friends to plant colonies make as much armored INF as possible then they make new colonies and do the same.
2) attack other colonies which i highly doubt it because every colony you attack is either empty or have 3 units on it

So it is obvious that you asked your friends and you asked Joe to help you guys out not to get banned.

You guys have ruined M3 with Joe.

So Joe why do this to the game is it because you want to get rich quickly so if someone asks you for help you help and in return they give you reds you will accept?

Also Ancky the reason why we move 5 days straight was because we helped our team-mates make OP's and send resources so we can survive to move 5 days straight unlike you guys you move everywhere from 2 continents it is not possible to move back and forth. But we rays moved straight in one or three directions with out moving back unless sleeping and ect

PS It's Hot we got killed by alliances that play fair because we went to war with GOD and wBBn. I respect them for how they played during that war. They played fair they didn't cheat. But unlike you It's Hot POB does not get my respect for cheating this era.

lols so funny too. first you say its impossible to move across 2 continents on top and impossible even though we send resources to each other then next you defended your 5 day activity with you guys sending resources to each other? ahahaha so lemme check we moved 24hours and we cant do it because we dont have the resources to do it but you guys moved 5 days straight because you pass resources to each other? hmmmm so who get to used more resources? a 1 day movement or a 5 day movement? you are contradicting yourself seriously man get your facts straight.

but anyway i will try to explain to you. 1st there are blue tokens ( i used 9k blues) 2nd there are reds 3rd there are called big storage 4th there are delay tactics with tons and tons of spam do u know how many oils 200 spams with 48 ticks movement can save??? do you? i think its a pretty old technique here in bdawn now let me remind you what happened in m3 after we died attacking wbbn did you guys see us move? what we did was rebuild while hug and rays kept you busy. how many ticks passed before we moved again? now imagine the possibility lols and with regards to your screenshot.....i dont see any range4 or 5 attack? we lost units at exactly the same time. why dont you show the exp part so people here will know how much exp our units was during the clash?
http://gyazo.com/47a2cf754acd7a01ef04b898a83e3975
lols as you can see our exp is not that different considering we came from a battle with hug and subs lols and for you i will send extra screenshot

http://gyazo.com/16c074939eb14ceb0e21bf689a59e09f
http://gyazo.com/4c61e4362194ee0e7f298cd9aaa840c5
http://gyazo.com/e564830dd43b336d656392410fac26fd
http://gyazo.com/2ce7b4d34b90a4d7510e846a2e0a47d9
http://gyazo.com/1d58d2eab10b84314e6ffc076dfa6298
http://gyazo.com/fbbc8591fd9c8e9719c3f2b939998b4c
http://gyazo.com/84f125172c9bbd2b9fe9998505622473

i could go on and on if you like?
http://gyazo.com/775ebcbdddfef74ece90609df0857665
http://gyazo.com/7572ec28a688f0de7e9d575e7ad8dff7
http://gyazo.com/93b34b7e4729af8653297fe9c7c4ced7

not yet satisfied?
http://gyazo.com/a7c581a293583fc8bcfd05fd41a6b104 oils for metal ahaha lols


lols lols lols anyway so amazing....i attack wbbn then suddenly zomboss unit moved and when i check it he conquered a colony that was not there before ahahaha super amazing and whats more it is not a noob colony but a colony of a good player with medals and all ahahaha so amazing. and o by the way unlike you guys i dont open my mouth and make stories check this out
http://gyazo.com/06bbbd651617108cd6f6306dc9e3551b
http://gyazo.com/d1ff6c2f401193e8d1a9a737bb940c01

so what do u call this? lucky? bwahahahahaha lols lols lols


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
ancky3 wrote:


hm? dont understand, just looks like he attacked someone :|


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
ancky and flint plz follow forum rules and dont double post

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 30
flint98 wrote:
ancky3 wrote:


hm? dont understand, just looks like he attacked someone :|

just like how yellow was banned for conquering a friend. that colony was not there when i attacked and then suddenly it appeared and shields off ahahaha classic.


and apologies for the double posting ^_^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
Hitmo wrote:
ancky and flint plz follow forum rules and dont double post


shush, you arent a mod so stop acting like one :lol: :roll:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
ancky3 wrote:
flint98 wrote:
ancky3 wrote:


hm? dont understand, just looks like he attacked someone :|

just like how yellow was banned for conquering a friend. that colony was not there when i attacked and then suddenly it appeared and shields off ahahaha classic.


and apologies for the double posting ^_^


or maybe that nub is JW and turns off shield to get production boost :| and that zomboss refreshes often lol. smart farmers would place it away from the war zone so they dont get spams trapped^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: England
Gender: male
Like hitmo said, try not to double post xD Just because a mod hasn't said anything, doesn't mean you should continue to break the forum rules :P

If you've got something to add, simply edit your previous post ^_^

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl