It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: M3 This Era
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

B The Great wrote:
Wow you guys are so wrong on what happened some of it was true. If you say we sat and watched by the whole era you must be blind. For slayer really we saved your ass and this is how you react to this sitiuation your a patheatic noob who doesnt know how to run an alliance and have a sub like you had i have never seen a sub that backed you up like SSEs did and this is how you treat Priss. you are a sad man

1- B The great or whoever u are? I agree u fought against SUWA after we killed THOR army... and i got u bucket loads of SUWA crystals in return when they got banned, SPR did not allow u to take those for free, it was me behind it ... Those crystals did not DROP FROM SKY mate...

2- U did not exactly save SSE, had u not fought SUWA/THOR , they wud have killed u too with the kind of activity u had, We fought THOR when u were sleeping, we fought SUWA when u were sleeping.. We fought and killed SPR when ur alliance was hellbent for a 2nd place finish... SPR was ready to let us win and finish 2nd. SSE did not have any reason to kill them, Apart from the fact you not stopping and wanting war with them. How many SPR units did your alliance kill when the war broke out..? TELL ME?

3- U calling me a PATHETIC NOOB speaks loads about ur character mate, go and check the stats.

So, don't ever give me this stupid logic that u saved us (or our ass as u put it). You got more than what you deserved in return. You calling me a SAD MAN wont make it truth buddy, i can go ahead and call u a lotta things (which will be true). But u know i am better person than you so i wud not do it.

Regarding Me treating Priss, i treated her with utmost respect but yeah, she came down like a raging bull speaking nothing but trash when i asked her to hand us over OUR RELIC, so that we could rebuild after the losses we had from SPR, trying to SAVE YOUR ASS from SPR, while you were sleeping.

Don't you ever start this war of words with me mate, You will always lose, you know why, Because i speak the truth.. unlike u and your alliance...!!!

And i never Betray, like ur team has just done...!! Speaks loads of volume of your character.. So, go be happy with what u have not earned at all...!!

PS: Maybe you have not played BD enough, becuase subs are only treated as meatshields by other alliances to gain advantage in war, SSE fought all teh battles valiantly, while ur alliance just sat by and watched and hogged the loot when it was over. So, who is the NOOB?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

you fought thor while we were sleeping good we held back SUWA two night while you were sleeping so what if they ran cause they saw us and im sure SPR did most the fighting after THOR died the first time. we snt many attacks to defend you guys when you lost your army im sorry every alliance idnt want to fight us they ran.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

B The Great wrote:
you fought thor while we were sleeping good we held back SUWA two night while you were sleeping so what if they ran cause they saw us and im sure SPR did most the fighting after THOR died the first time. we snt many attacks to defend you guys when you lost your army im sorry every alliance idnt want to fight us they ran.

So, it was EVEN, We killing THOR and HALF SUWA was not only for us, if we did not do it, you wud have been dead too.. We appreciated the fact and that is the reason why i argued with SPR to let u have all the SUWA crystals...

SPR came in to kill you, they did not wan to fight SSE, had we not intervened, SSEs wud have lost the battle against SPR with quite a few losses off course, and it wud have made it easy for us to kill SPR after that.. But we did not do it.. So, dont give me this BS that u did everything while we enjoyed the luxury of using the sub like a meatshield.. Even after we kille 7 SPR members, SSEs did not move into the hive to finish off the remaining SPR army, it was again SSE who did it.. But few SSEs members surely moved in after that to take SPR crystals...!!

Open yoyr eyes and have a reality check before calling other names...!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

So, dont give me this BS that u did everything while we enjoyed the luxury of using the sub like a meatshield

really i didnt say anything about we doing everything. im just saying we helped but its ok whatever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

B The Great wrote:
So, dont give me this BS that u did everything while we enjoyed the luxury of using the sub like a meatshield

really i didnt say anything about we doing everything. im just saying we helped but its ok whatever

No, Everytime i hear the same old thing that WE SAVE YOU LIFE.. or else you wud be dead.. Have heard it atleast 50 times from 5 diff people, SSEs heped and i acknowledged it more than anyone else wud.. But i have done all i cud for SSEs too, seems like ppl fail to realize that point...!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

war plz, I need jobs :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:13 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

what war !

I lost 2 times in this era
1. by cheaters (Admins should be doing their jobs faster) &
2. lies and manipulations by a pathetic sub

This is not how the game is supposed to be played....

Pearls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

r u thinking admin will ban anyone that appear on the screenshots that "looks like he's cheating"?

and r u thinking everyone will be "oh u've ceased fire with them, but we are not, we'll attack them right now and we don't care if u don't approve of it", or everyone will be "hey I know we have a NAP with u, but we'll attack u anyway"?

THAT is not Battle Dawn at all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Admin should not wait for a team to be wiped off and then ban. Admins should be checking top teams really often. Fighting cheating is not easy at all. Did you ever try that?

BD is played by humans.

You see characters in game and you know who to trust next eras to come.

Idk who you are aister, but i know that the team now TnG did not respect cease fire nor orders from their main and cant be trusted. Not that i did not know it from before. But i hoped Slayer would be able to control them.

I also know seeing their stats they don't deserve 2nd. However i admit as SPR we did a major mistake which is the cause of our lose. We paid our mistake.

But at least SPR are a bunch of nice ppl, honest and loyal, i am glad i had a chance to be in their team.

Thank you Trajic :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 am 
Private
Private

Well what can i say....SSE was stupid enough to help SSEs even after SSEs didn't stop attacks when we had case-fire slayer lied and said he has agreement with pearls that SSEs was allowed to slayer our area while SSEr took all our ops in center....then we defended and took back all we could....SSEs wouldn't stop....So slayer said if i don't stop attacks its war even tho all his subs are attacking us.....was pretty stupid so i said get your subs to stop and i will stop.....we could have killed SSEs but them SSE sent 230 squads to us thinking we was scared and would run.....so we talked and made sure SSE pay for being stupid enough to attack us and blame us even tho SSEs was making the war by not stopping attacks... slayer was so confidant so we suicide into him to show him what his sub was doing to him now he knows...

slayer how do you feel you didn't believe or trust me bro... i practically told you your subs causing war let them kill there selves or save them and get your self and your team into trouble.

this era was rediculas i got to admit it... but my stats show what i have done this era and i wont give up...not stopping now and never will stop.

Thanks
T.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next