It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: PINOYS ALLIANCE - A SAD and UGLY TRUTH ABOUT BD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Admin Joe wrote:
Clamination wrote:
I am sorry Admin Joe, but you obviously think this is a laughing matter. We, however, are quite serious on putting down this matter once and for all.

Gah again these cutt off when submitting my msg,

anyways dont try to read into me saying LOL to the person assuming that i am favoring someone that LOL is laughing at the whole situations.

LOL, I dont think any one was trying blaming you Joe or any othe admin as matter of fact, we all love you and appreciate the way you keep M3 and other worlds running for us. It's just that it felt sad to see THOR getting away after doing too much, maybe they are way too smart. We all know, everyone does a lil bit here and there, it's a game... but they do it a LOT, that's why so much RED smoke on their side..LOL..!

WE have All the love for ADMINS <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Admin Joe wrote:
Clamination wrote:
I am sorry Admin Joe, but you obviously think this is a laughing matter. We, however, are quite serious on putting down this matter once and for all.

anyways dont try to read into me saying LOL to the person assuming that i am favoring someone that LOL is laughing at the whole situations.

LOL, I dont think any one was trying blaming you Joe or any othe admin as matter of fact, we all love you and appreciate the way you keep M3 and other worlds running for us. It's just that it felt sad to see THOR getting away after doing too much, maybe they are way too smart. We all know, everyone does a lil bit here and there, it's a game... but they do it a LOT, that's why so much RED smoke on their side..LOL..!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

slayerofall wrote:
Admin Joe wrote:
Clamination wrote:

I Think this thread has served it's purpose, i wouldd have no issues if admins go ahead and lock this...

Thanks..!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

b-b-but...if you lock the thread....you lock the ponies O.O

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:59 pm 
Private
Private

Hmm, I am sure I am probably not seeing things as clearly as some tech savvy people, but have we ever considered just making these cheating things legal? If everyone can do it, it would even out the playing field would it not? Then it would definitely come down to the more active group. But, idk. I have see some of the things that people speak of, but typically don't pay much attention and just play my game. But again, is it not feasible to just allow everyone to do the things that are illegal? Or maybe make a tester world where it is and just see how it goes?

Well, hope its all sorted soon, see some mad people around here :P

Peace & War,
Alea :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

just think of ur "thinking that Joe might be favoriting those alliances" is how Joe think about them. U may have proofs, but u don't have solid proof, u don't have any conversation log between Joe and them telling them to cheat as much as they want and Joe won't interfere much. Everything that is "obvious" can be explained by Joe that it's a coincidence and that he didn't do that intentionally or that he didn't have any relation to that.

It's the same, Joe might have proofs, but it's very hard to catch those guys red handed. Skype log can be forged, even screenshots can be photoshopped. All u can do is to provide informations, it's the admin's job to take a look at the infomation, the screenshots, everything u gave as well as some information that he collected himself. Then from that can he determined if someone is cheating or not.

This, however, takes time. U can't expect to send a sreenshots one day and he'll get banned the next day. It might be fine for some newbies who noobly make multies, but it's not that easy for higher level players. Putting the tricks they use aside, one falsely ban can lead to their alliance's loss. And who will compensate that? The admin will. Hence it takes more time and consideration for the admins to look into the cheating accounts.

I know that u're all frustrated by this, but please be patient and don't make hasty decision that the admin is favoriting or corrupted.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This two pinoy alliance really amaze me (POB and REN)
as we know this two alliance are famous from 10 member attacks.
But keeping an 20 members on for 12-24 hrs is really strange

In f3 i got attacked by POB alliance,
and not only them huge spamming by near by colonies,spy attacks and ions were done by the players near to their colony Conquered by POB.
We lost the war but we reported this thing to Admin and 9 members out of 10
got banned,whole sub and those multies were banned.

In m3 samething happened again,During war there was like 20-40 ions on our squads by the conquers of THOR (REN),
There are 100 of colonies near REN this era all conquered by them but still attack/ion/spy attack our colonies or ops.

POB alliance always backstab fellow alliance and let their friend/multies to do the work and weaken us by this way.
So POB/REN doesnt follow fair play anyway, the come up and win with the help of multies..
This affects other alliances too and destroys the fun of BD.
Many reports about them and Admin finds them guilty in many cases and get them banned,Still they come up from another account and again start playing this cheap tricks,
I would like to specify 2 names- Jugo,Mkulaps. I never saw them winning a single era they always get banned due to their cheap play.
like this two some of players destroys the fun in BD and also give a bad impression about their race.

Admin should get them ip banned so they arent able to come up again and spoil the game.

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

sayan2908 wrote:
This two pinoy alliance really amaze me (POB and REN)
as we know this two alliance are famous from 10 member attacks.
But keeping an 20 members on for 12-24 hrs is really strange

In f3 i got attacked by POB alliance,
and not only them huge spamming by near by colonies,spy attacks and ions were done by the players near to their colony Conquered by POB.
We lost the war but we reported this thing to Admin and 9 members out of 10

Admin should get them ip banned so they arent able to come up again and spoil the game.

Justice has been done on M3, Thank you Joe for doing it. We appreciate your quick response and love you for it. I am gonna try to lock the topic now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:45 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I probably shouldn't post here, but since I've already started typing that's a little late.

[/quote]
VORTKEN wrote:
we are certainly not being racist or anything and the fact that priss would find something about a cheat on battledawn and the site admin refuses to even ask nor consider that is most distatsteful (NO OFFENCE INTENDED)

~VORTKEN of VTN1.

massgenocide wrote:
Clamination wrote:
Oh, and to anyone who thinks that Priss' post was "forged or faked", you must really be either very stubborn, or should be checked for a mental illness.

Posting something like that isn't one that you'd just make up. That was documented LAST YEAR. To have to bring that to light now because the Admins do not take Skype evidence seriously is absolutely apalling.

I know Priss, and she has neither the time, thought, or patience to just come up with a story like that out of the blue.

I don't know Priss, I know of her, everyone that I know who's known her says she's a very talented and honest player so I don't think she was forging that or making it up.

(nice pony by the way)

Ok, about accepting copied skype convos or screenshots.. As Aister stated, those can be faked; easily. I've been sent good fakes and bad fakes many times, and some that might be real ones. But we can't accept something that is so simple to fake. It doesn't matter who it comes from, if it's a brand new player, one that have played for years or one who I've known from the game for several years, they are not valid proof!

But keep reporting, though it seems hopeless at times. Us admins do our very best to keep this game fair and equal, no matter who the alliance is and no matter who they are fighting. But you got to understand that we can't do anything without solid proof because then we end up banning innocent players. If we were to ban everyone ever reported we'd have all top alliances banned. Dodgey things might happen, and you need to report them. Even if the admin can't ban on it, we keep logs on dodgey behaviour in case the colony does something again. We do our best, don't you ever doubt that.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3