It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: No. Just no.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What's this?

It seems the self proclaimed ''legendary'' (Booster) did something to tip the scales in his favor.

1. Joe hadn't announced that he would break out of protection. And he didn't.

2. Aren't the admins supposed to have like 1,000's of units on their colonies? Scan the admins during havoc or spam them when their not under protection and you'll see a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) of units protecting them.

3. I'm not questioning Joe's integrity in any way, but Kesther is a big booster and top player. How am I supposed to know what he could get an admin to do with a little incentive?

It wouldn't be a big deal but Joe had 20 crystals, and I'm not letting someone get 400 score that they didn't deserve. Please look into this.

Post subject: Re: No. Just no.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dylsupreme1 wrote:
What's this?

It seems the self proclaimed ''legendary'' (Booster) did something to tip the scales in his favor.

1. Joe hadn't announced that he would break out of protection. And he didn't.

2. Aren't the admins supposed to have like 1,000's of units on their colonies? Scan the admins during havoc or spam them when their not under protection and you'll see a *CENSORED* of units protecting them.

3. I'm not questioning Joe's integrity in any way, but Kesther is a big booster and top player. How am I supposed to know what he could get an admin to do with a little incentive?

It wouldn't be a big deal but Joe had 20 crystals, and I'm not letting someone get 400 score that they didn't deserve. Please look into this.

HA... thats a great shot...

So if you missed it.. i announced early on my shields will be dropping from time to time. WHen someone conquers me takes the crystals on me which i been making harder and harder to do every time i am taking i put my shields back up for a random length of time and then people can take another crack on me... That was me putting my shields up getting read to rebel free!

Muahaha

For everyone to read... I am treating myself like a garrison... i had 20 crystals and on that one had 500+ units on it... next time i will proably have over 1000!

Post subject: Re: No. Just no.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alright sorry and thanks.

Locked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]