It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: AL and ALx
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You claim our NAP ended AL? There never was a NAP. You, just realized how many crystals we were getting and how good we were doing and your envy and greediness got the best of you. One rouge member of our sub attacks one of your ops, (and we ourselves never attacked anything of yours) and you send 80 squads to our hive and start attacking US. It shows how greedy you are. I want you to admit that you backstabbed us. You and DETH and ALx all wanted us gone. We tried our hardest to make you allies and you attack us. And just because you'll get all those crystals and prizes, doesn't mean you deserve them.

And nobody say backstabbing is a part of the game, I've been backstabbed 7 times in counting and this marks my 15th consecutive era lost, with no eras won. I guess I'lle see if I can get to 20. :)

Post subject: Re: AL and ALx
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well first i congratulate you on still playing the game after so many back stabs. my first one made me almost quit. Otherwise i am sympathetic towards you. I the best way to not get back stabbed is to actually have allies that will listen to you, and have some sort of relationship with the allies' members or leader. but you probably know this. anyways I really admire you for still playing this long. Be Strong! :)

if what you say is true then yea life.
one member of our ally once attacked us and we were about to attack all of the but apprently he was going rogue so we decided to back up and he was kicked out. (mars 3 PN)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lifenstuff wrote:
well first i congratulate you on still playing the game after so many back stabs. my first one made me almost quit. Otherwise i am sympathetic towards you. I the best way to not get back stabbed is to actually have allies that will listen to you, and have some sort of relationship with the allies' members or leader. but you probably know this. anyways I really admire you for still playing this long. Be Strong! :)

if what you say is true then yea life.
one member of our ally once attacked us and we were about to attack all of the but apprently he was going rogue so we decided to back up and he was kicked out. (mars 3 PN)

Eh it gets.. depressing... failing eras over and over again. But I figure if I keep trying at it I'll eventually win one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Backstabs are part of the game.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

It shows a simple fact, never trust your allies too much.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

but you can't do much when your ally has 900 power and their sub has 500 and you only have 400. it is depressing.

i think the thing u need to win an era is u need friends whom u can trust. like i said. but i have no idea how you're supposed to make friends :( in battle dawn anyways. Most top players have the tendency to ignore people who are weaker than them in terms of power(observation).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lifenstuff wrote:
but you can't do much when your ally has 900 power and their sub has 500 and you only have 400. it is depressing.

i think the thing u need to win an era is u need friends whom u can trust. like i said. but i have no idea how you're supposed to make friends :( in battle dawn anyways. Most top players have the tendency to ignore people who are weaker than them in terms of power(observation).

Sorry to sound like a noob, but the days of winning an era strategically are long gone. People can just buy an era. I occasionally boost, but I don't spend $200 a week on tokens like the majority of top alliances do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

dylsupreme1 wrote:
this marks my 15th consecutive era lost, with no eras won. I guess I'lle see if I can get to 20. :)

I've played for 2 years, I've lost countless eras, won none. Brighten up lol
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Eh it gets.. depressing... failing eras over and over again. But I figure if I keep trying at it I'll eventually win one.

That's where it gets fun. Eventually, you stop caring, like me
Milanos wrote:
It shows a simple fact, never trust your allies too much.

Wanna hear mine?
Never trust anyone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Try again. Fail again. Fail better. ~ Samuel Beckett

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

If u're going to fail, make it as epic as possible. Maybe it'll become a win - Anonymous.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm 
Private
Private

We all get backstabbed, it happens. :(

I've lost tons of eras due to backstabs. Right Milan? >.>.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next