It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: FKU vs HoW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm 
Private
Private

So, basically what we have here is... FKU conqured a group of people who broke a NAP.. then said FKU members moved this group of people away from eachother.. and now said group of people are mad because they lost after breaking said nap?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol you just said we broke Violation of the naps right after you said we attacked you back after you conquered us we couldn't even get our units down there because how fast you attacked us my units where still way to the north fightin off some other people

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 pm 
Private
Private

ZeR47 wrote:
we couldn't even get our units down there because how fast you attacked us my units where still way to the north fightin off some other people

You sir, know that is a lie. When you were attacked, you all had units at your "hive," expecially you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

z1232 wrote:
ZeR47 wrote:
we couldn't even get our units down there because how fast you attacked us my units where still way to the north fightin off some other people

You sir, know that is a lie. When you were attacked, you all had units at your "hive," expecially you.

lol those 50 units you might talkin about no I had about 150+ far from me

and thats not evn close to right about the we broke a NAP what happened was simple
at beginning of round we became Allies oVo and their crap load of subs kept buggin us and warrin with us so we relocated towards you guys because you were Allied towards the beginning and then next thing we know Fku is attackin us what makes you guys breakin it first

and know im not mad as you put it M2 is my worst round every yet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ZeR47 wrote:
lol you just said we broke Violation of the naps right after you said we attacked you back after you conquered us we couldn't even get our units down there because how fast you attacked us my units where still way to the north fightin off some other people

No , not what im saying at all .
when you guys first relocated to our area , you were a nuetral alliance according to my map ..i attacked and conquered most of you , hoping to beat your army's before they arrived .
a few days later , my leader said your leader wanted peace , so i liberated you guys for some dum reason , and your alliance nuked our leader 6 times and launched attacks against our op's ..so yeah , that kinda killed the peace treaty , NAP , and that resulted in the picture screenshot you now see on page one

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 pm 
Private
Private

I'm the current leader of FKU. We posted this picture up for a chance to win a contest, not to brag about it. You guys nuked us and attacked us after we conquered you guys which is understandable. I talked with a member of yours and we made a peace treaty. Right after I accepted it, our outposts were being attacking by some other HoW member who maybe didn't know what was going on. I asked him what was going on, and instead of telling me what happened, he decided to curse me out and said I never accepted the treaty.

My member liberated you guys when we accepted the peace treaty, and now you want to call me a backstabber! Grow up, you were a small alliance so some one would of conquer you guys anyway.

Heres proof of the peace treaty we talked about. This member misunderstood me. I didn't want to work together with you guys, but I agreed with having peace.

Edited out because this is PG-13 forum, please report them instead

~Simmen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 am 
Private
Private

Also, Zer when you got conquered for the first time in our area I explained that all of our naps became voided when I became leader.

We broadcasted a message about this for about a week straight constantly and even had to send out a few messages.

So, our nap was cancelled a little more than 1000 ticks ago =\ . When we relocated here we started all over from scratch.

Highest rank : 39
Most crystals 10
Most conquers : 15
Most outposts captured : 108
Alliances played in : KAGE , FKU, SOTO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

and from the pm , you can see the tick count ,, we werent at peace for even a full day , before it was over ..lol !!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 am 
Captain
Captain

im not gonna lie that Yrufinrfuwen is kinda a noob he joined randomly then tryed and get us all peace treaties with random Alliances and such its like wtf? well hes not even in my Alliance any more and no I did not say Backstabber so calm down I dont need to grow up all I said what was happenin from my side
you half to understand there is always more then 1 side of a story

and I can't believe he even said that to you but I find its funny :P another thing about him he kept sayin fight to the death and things like that

anyways xDavidx yeah I do remember of you tellin me about that but we still didn't go hostile until you went hostile towards us first

always always contact the leader don't what a member is telling you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ZeR47 wrote:
im not gonna lie that Yrufinrfuwen is kinda a noob he joined randomly then tryed and get us all peace treaties with random Alliances and such its like *CENSORED*? well hes not even in my Alliance any more and no I did not say Backstabber so calm down I dont need to grow up all I said what was happenin from my side
you half to understand there is always more then 1 side of a story

and I can't believe he even said that to you but I find its funny :P another thing about him he kept sayin fight to the death and things like that

anyways xDavidx yeah I do remember of you tellin me about that but we still didn't go hostile until you went hostile towards us first

always always contact the leader don't what a member is telling you

not true .. i did pm you while yfruljgidodopsb was attacking us after the peace treaty ..asking you , is this how nyou honor NAP'S ? ..remember ..i got no reply from you and his nukes kept comming ..i attacked and so did the others after that ,
Stop trying to pass the buck zer .. you couldnt control yfryugi or what ever his name is ..and he attacked us after we accepted peace ..simple as that ..why would i have liberated you , if i planned to just come back and reconquer ..dosent add up man .
i think what really happened , was yfrugolallyoxyfree did what he wanted and it cost your alliance .
but maybe we can forgive you ..idk , up to my leader ..becouse if no NAP , or truce is made ..we will not allow you guys to regroup anywhere neer us ..ahhhh uhhh ..not going to happen ..so you and my leader need to figure something out .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next