It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: GODS ( DRCP ) v GA ( NTA )
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

I were to say Peaches was a great leader and a great player...but it's hard for me to say that now after the things she had said about me...but I still will.

We all have problems and things we have to put up with, but this ban was just unjust and especially the worst time of all... but what's done is done, we didn't expect any of this to happen..we'd just thought that this would be a great epic end to the round which has not been what we thought because of the turn of events..

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

i've seen alot of discussion about donators having "atvantages", so i made a topic to actualy discuss it, so keep the donator thing there:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=6458

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

trevor1601 wrote:
and there should be some kind of place where we can give complaints against staff admins etc etc. because i have seen a lot of wierd and obviously looking things like an alliance getting 3 of the last 5 relics placed on a server and the 3 of last relics were placed right next to this alliance. fair? balanced? i think not. so for the future of this game i say create something better than the ban / appeals posts. does every person that gets banned post on the forums or even know about the forums or about this ban / appeals topic? i dont think so. there should be something in game that allows for compliants and ban appeals.

This is on our to-do list to make it that banned players can still log into the game and be able to communicate with the admin only to dispute a ban. There's many things on the to-do list so not sure when this will get implemented but due to the ban appeals system we have now not working very well I'm going to up the priority on this feature and check on it's progress tomorrow.

DocRock wrote:
As players, we all know sometimes real life can cause inactive periods, but isn't this ur job Andrew? Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I just decided to go inactive at my job...not to mention the numerous oddities that have been occurring around his servers lately. Unexplained phenomenon. Must be bugs....or aliens? Oh no!!! There's martians on Mars!!! *CENSORED*? Not even with a nuke hitting those squads, would that BR come up with any results close to what were shown.

*truncated*

Sorry to hurt ur feelings Andrew, but I do hope u read this and I am certain u will undoubtedly hhear about it anyways. But as I said at the beginning of this post, I have truly lost all respect for you mate. This is the latest incident that has led me to this point. I admit that ur job can be tedious. A headache. Maybe even overwhelming at times. And I am certain u get 1000's of messages u have to sort through. Sucks I'd guess. But, you chose to do the job mate. Do it with consideration for others. Admin shouldn't simply carry on like judge, jury, and executioner without being held accountable. Only God has that right. (apologies to non-believers)

You are absolutely right and actually I appreciate getting called on it when I'm not doing a good job. My activity in the past little while has not been what it should be and for that I apologize. There are several things that have contributed to this but as of tomorrow morning I will be back to my normal activity. There are many bugs that I have been noticing and grievances players having with many things such as our ban process and I will be catching up with our testers team and updating our bug site to ensure that all these gremlins in the works that have popped up recently are put to the highest priority.

This situation with Peaches is unfortunate, I had no intention of the 24h ban that was placed causing the level of loss that she received. Due to the backlogged messages I was clearing I wasn't aware of the situation that had happened on M2 till her ban was already complete. She definitely got the short end of the stick in this situation and for that I apologize to her and the players affected by this in Mars 2.

Looking back on it now I believe I may have been too hasty in banning her and admittedly it was an iffy call. We usually have to make decisions based on information that is not 100% accurate/reliable and sometimes we can make mistakes which I believe I made here. As a small gesture I've cleared the slate on Peaches account, beyond that I'm not sure how else I could properly compensate her without a time machine :(.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm pretty sure she'd take a time machine andrew :roll:

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 am 
Captain
Captain

UndeadAngel wrote:
I'm pretty sure she'd take a time machine andrew :roll:

Let me know once you are done building it :mrgreen:

-Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 am 
Captain
Captain

i have built one but it is in the testing stages. anyone want to be the guinea pig?

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4