It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: GODS v OFA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

chad_j93 wrote:
wow

ROTF has got OFA to become their sub and relocate to them .... then kestherbo has conquered them

not surprised at all by this

well done rotf ... scavenging our war

let us kill their armies and take a hit and you get the free crystals thanks alot !

Let it be clear that OFA were relocating over to us long before you attacked, and Matt im not crying about GODS hitting OFA as i stated that OFA made decision to late and i only found out that GODS was hitting OFA about 10 ticks before attack started, also Chad will confirm that in msn convo before war with OFA that i said ROTF didnt give a crap about GODS attacking and all i said was Damn u chad we were half way through making OFA a sub and GODS got in an attacked at the right moment.. OFA wasnt official sub yet so ROTF has no stance on the war but makes me mad to see comments quoted up top made about us when the facts arnt correct, they had already started relocating long before GODS hit and as posted in my copy of message earlier we were asked to take OFA crystals because he wanted all his members to join ROTF subs..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2