It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: GA's betrayal on 5O
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i think its was mars 5 old client it was the last round of that world ever not sure wich one it was though

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am 
Corporal
Corporal

the only people backstab by NWO is HR we are allied yet their 7 Subs refuse to see that we are allied :mrgreen: so fun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Day of Darkness wrote:
The reason Legolas left is that he wanted to take United States of America's relic... and the only way he could do this is by leaving and taking it then rejoining!

I agree with Chad though... the fact that 50 can somehow now cry backstab after they do the same to us is laughable!
You deserve everything you had coming after backstabbing us!
Don't start crying about an alliance backstabbing you when you deem it is fine to do so to us!

Day of Darkness

The relic was Legolas in the first place. Do to personal problems he decided to quit battledawn, which is why he left, but after a good nights sleep he decided he didnt want to quit after all. As for the relic, like i said it was his in the first place, but when he left he had no units on it and america did, so it became americas relic. So he took it back, without killing a single squad of americas. None of this had to do with taking americas relic, because it as legolas's in the first place.

Also we didnt take out ROME to make u think were going for them instead of you guys, hellrising arrived before any of us did, so while he waited for the rest of us to arrive he took out ROME. Why not go for conquers while you wait?

XtremeRag3X of Xtreme Riders

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm 
Private
Private

XtremeRageX wrote:

Also we didnt take out ROME to make u think were going for them instead of you guys, hellrising arrived before any of us did, so while he waited for the rest of us to arrive he took out ROME. Why not go for conquers while you wait?

XtremeRag3X of Xtreme Riders

That was another possibility I considered... I guess it could've been both of either ways.
What was really funny, is that one of our members asked Legolas what GA was doing up here with so many squads, of course Legolas said GA was just passing by - why would he betray his alliance's own plans? and our guys actually believed it lol :mrgreen:

-Hydro

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2