It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: power of the government - ignores hard facts lol
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am 
Captain
Captain

so the leader of DGAF , claims he went in vacation because mars 2 isnt worht it " because its full of mass donators "

claiming me to be a huge donator who got 60-70k metal in a single tick

so i decided to challange his logic and give him some hard facts about how much i really spent

he wouldnt accept that i spent only less then 30k metal so i did the math and instead of accepting the facts . he blocked me ! LOL

this guy is hilarious . this is the second time ive seen him abuse vacation to get out of being conquered . in earth 3 when grr fell apart and was destroyed . he left grr backstabbed by attacking our leader claiming raul ( leader ) told him to . when raul got online he was stunned to see him self conquered by power and him in vacation . saying he never said for him to attack!

last but not least - the facts picture

sorry for picture size .. had tof it it in :P

thoughts ?? comments ?? DISCUS!!

Post subject: Re: power of the government - ignores hard facts lol
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

didnt he donate heavily in F5.. if i recall i heard he was constantly sending his team tokens and getting metal and oil to a point of massing a very powerful army in a space of 150 ticks.. and yes i know he had conquers but pitty i didnt keep his msn to show you him bragging about how much cash he put into his F5 campaign

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Langy wrote:
didnt he donate heavily in F5.. if i recall i heard he was constantly sending his team tokens and getting metal and oil to a point of massing a very powerful army in a space of 150 ticks.. and yes i know he had conquers but pitty i didnt keep his msn to show you him bragging about how much cash he put into his F5 campaign

not only f5 did he mass donate

he donated a fair bit on m as well

i wont lie , when i planted my colony
i bought the 2 workers 2 metal and 2 oil boosts immediatly - i considered that my biggest single boost and i have yet to beat that record :P

i did that . and me and him had equal power . meaning he did it as well lol

so im such a huge booster in his eyes . or is he just looking at the mirror ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I don't think there is anything more annoying in this game than members of an alliance abusing Vacation! If an alliance like ours works hard to try and take out an alliance... then why cant we have what we deserve??
Power of The Government and the rest who went in Vacation knew that they would be conquered and couldn't face up to it and chose to abuse Vacation!
Why can't you just stand up and fight?? Get conquered with some dignity and try to get back up again! You guys WILL get conquered someday!
Im sure you will get forced out of Vacation sometime soon!

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lord Nitro please do not post just one word in any of the forum sections apart from Spam!
The fact that you have posted "lol" 3 times in response to 3 different topics is out of order!
I will have to give you a user warning if it happens again!

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

hey days of darkness, which member of GODS are you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 am 
Captain
Captain

limbo wrote:

if u do enough research he stands out like a sore thumb ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

limbo wrote:

Yeah you have to figure that one out on your own lol ;)

Anyway staying on topic...... still need to find out if i can get these guys forced out of Vacation! The fact that they can stay in Vacation ALL round is just plain annoying! Like Hero said or S-KaY i cant remember who :? .... the only Vacation option there should be is "Vacation on ALL worlds". But still it becomes a problem when the people abusing Vacation are only on one server lol

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Being a leader myself, I do know how annoying it gets when your target colony goes on vacation.

DGAF was setup spontaneously, without any plan. We saw the era reset and setup the alliance ad hoc, as against well planned alliances on M2 that took the top spot.
The reason I went on vacation was because there was absolute lack of co ordination amongst the members. Power, launched an attack against Chad and he lost fair and square when Chad converted the ops into a TB and mass produced Infantry. Everyone else was offline at the moment, so he went into vacation out of frustration.The members actions did not affect me as this was not a serious era anyway.

@Chad: I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. You have much greater worries to think about rather than the DGAF alliance which was led by a new player who was just trying his hand at leadership.

@Gary: You know that I'd never abuse the vacation system. Matt knows this well, as I had offered my crystal and colony, should I leave M2, since there were other hectic worlds for me atm.

Chad, Instead of worrying about a small incident like this and attacking a player who is new to this, I'd suggest you to focus on your game. If you really want a shot at my alliance, remember the challenge issued to you by Dommy and myself. Bring your alliance on a server of your choice and let the units do the talking instead.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next