It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: war declaration : COPS v RB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ok i have decided to declare war on RB for a number of reasons...

first they offer me a 1500 tick nap , i decline saying it was far far too long ... i told them i would think up a shorter one and get back to them

a few ticks later i get a threat from the RB leader basicly saying " if cops think about comming for us we have many allies who will all kill cops " .... they offer a nap then try to scare me by threatening with allies? pretty funny

then cops begins spreading to gain conquers / crystals and i get numerous messages from rb to back off yet we are further then 28 ticks from them? i dno

by now we are in the bottom right corner and i order my boys to take control of they area with whatever means neccasary , they saw a few RB ops as threats and took them ... now rb says they didnt want a war but are willing to defend themselves which is good as i would do the same

but RB and RB2 have been getting involved in some skirmishes with my guys ( and loosing them ) so i decided to just go out and declare the war to make it easier

i would have liked to let rb stand as there will be alot less competition now but oh well , after the threat i recieved i went from considering allies to hating rb almost instantly ... poor leadership on rb's part has caused the war so lets have some fun rb :D

Post subject: Re: war declaration : COPS v RB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

First, Lol

Second, RB leader was simply saying that if cops wanted war, we would not stand alone in the fight, as we have other allies willing to come help.

Third, you never did get back to us about an NAP

Fourth, 28 ticks may be a bit extreme, I admit, but we did not trust cops intentions, and decided to be cautious.

And the "threat" that wasn't was taken out of proportion by cops for reason #2. Cops replied that they would also have allies willing to help. So is that also considered a threat?

(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸¸¸,¤ºBD TESTERº¤,¸¸¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

wow , he was not simply saying if cops would war rb he has allies

he made it quite clear that he had no trust in cops and thought we were planning an invasion and the whole message seemed like he was agreesive so no your wrong he was simply stating it

and there was no need for the message as cops was not planning to war anyone until the relics at least came out

why would i continue talking about a nap? mere ticks after the first contact and talk about nap's rb leader was trying to scare cops with their " allies " , why the hell would i want to continue talking about a nap?

as i said we had no intentions we had like 7 squads down south a long way from rb just taking conquers when rb threatened me about our movements ( if rb thought 7 squads was a threat wait till they see our real forces hehe )

also RB tryed to claim the conquers we were taking which i found quite funny

can you show proof that i said " im going to bring my friends to gangbang you " , no you cant i simply said " who doesnt have allies ? "

anyway , good luck RB ... where are your so called " allies " now

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well RB, lets see your allies and what you can do.

So far no one else is helping you, and I do not know who these mysterious "allies" are.
We have NAPs with Meow and DrTY so we are safe.
I bet by next week, if not in a few days, that RB will not be in the top 5.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its hardly COPS vs RB..
It's more like Copster and Capt Ben vs RB :D
So far we have killed 300 soldiers worth of units and only lost like 30 soldiers worth xD
fail armies ftw ay RB.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm not going to spend time making a second post, because we're arguing about viewpoints here, and overall Im just telling my side of the story, which they will no doubt rebuttal, but here it is.

I asked for a NAP until 1500, and he declines, says he'll get back to me. No problem there.

Then COPS starts sending troops down close to our area, and I put two and two together, they declined a NAP and are sending some squads down. SO I simply state that we have allies, that's it. I did not put it in terms of we will all go attack you if you give in to our demands. Nothing like that, simply that we wouldn't stand alone if we were attacked. For some reason, he took that the completely wrong way.

You got Numerous messages because we had OPS in those areas and conquers, it was pretty obviously ours.

Yes, you started taking OPs too, and yes, we never wanted a war, why do you think I was messaging you about NAPs, and trying to talk to you?

I was gone for the entire day, so Im not really sure how we're doing lol. We may be getting our butts handed to us, Im not sure. We lost ops but not much army it seems. It's only been one day though, so we'll see how it goes.

Ok, Im calling BS on your last comment there Chad, you declined a NAP, brought more and more squads in farther and farther into our territory, then started seizing OPs and then went to straight all out war. And your justification for doing all of this is because I said I had allies that would help us out that you somehow took as a threat. That's a bit of a stretch.

BTW, because I know Im going to get called out for this, I was in the process of making an ally, and didn't realize they had a NAP with you. Yah, my bad call on my part for not checking their NAPs first. Noob mistake, definitely won't be happening again.

and now Im sure next comes the rebuttal...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

your alliance was lame today btw.. Ion cannoned my squads back to a op that wasnt friendly! lost 7 power worth of units cause of this! but dont worry my units shall be avenged soon :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

:(
I lost my very first squads I made this era, 35 units, some armor, range, and damage. Lost 10 power.
Oh well, conquering RB will make up for my losses.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 am 
Captain
Captain

murder , lol im guessing you tried to call drty on us :( hehe oh well...

and you made a noob mistake by thinking we were comming to get you at tick 500?

i declined the nap for obvious reasons that it was a 1500 ticks nap which at tick 500 is just a crazy nap to offfer in my books

and it was one member venturing south at first , then after your messages about us taking your conquers ( yet their not conquered? ) and claiming land and such , i decided to beef ourselves in that area in case of rb attacks

and yes we hit your stuff first since you said we were in your area , we were not taking the risk of you attacking us and getting first blood hehe

you guys lost a fair few units so far , jyulupy lost a load of tanks yesterday and im not sure what else has happened so far

but good luck anyway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:58 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Somehow I ended having time today, so I can take the time to make another post!

First, Im glad to see your all good sports, this is a game after all.

Second, Chad, I still think this is really silly, and is all due to some massive lack of communication, but I guess we;re already in this now, no real turning back.

Jason, your squads had the great honor of being killed by me lol. Im sure you have a little over just 35 units though, so you'll be fine for now I think. ;)

Anyways, since I'm here to coordinate my alliance now, Ill see if I can't make the war a little more interesting and less one sided :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next