It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: War Conclusion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

While many view my alliance as a failure due to the fact that we betrayed many alliances. I view this Round as a success. Since my alliance became second place (Might fall if people break from it, but so what) the fact remains that we can learn from this round, may it to not betray alliances that you can use, or to create subs that are useless, or anything else that have been learned. I have lost many times, but each time i lose a round i become stronger. It will be a matter of time before i create an unstoppable alliance one day. Yes we chose to fight Meow, but it is better to have a real war with the best and lose than to win an easy victory though betrayal (no matter how satisfying it is). A loss is a loss, but a loss can make us stronger. Anyone in GENE/Howl that is reading this take this round to heart. Do what ever u like. Take with you what you have learned here. I will use whatever i see to learn of us and those around us for the next time we meet again, may it be a winning or a losing alliance. GENE didn't fall because of lack of communication,the lack of activity,desertion, lack of allies, trust, the subs/brother alliances. No we lost to the best of best (at least for now).
Yes i am admitting GENE's Defeat because i can see it. Our allies let you through and we failed to fight you head on.

By the way i will stay with my alliance and see this war to the very end. Maybe i am stubborn but it is an alliance that i have made and the captain always go down with the ship. Those of you who are starting to desert us. I will use your actions to recruit better because i understand that everyone wants to be a winner. It feels good to win doesn't it? You know it well and you have felt it. Its addictive. But it doesn't matter. Desertion is a crime just like betrayal and one day it will bite you in the a$$. Because i have witnessed it many times and i won't point names.

So what ever it is you decide do what ever you want. Who know's? Maybe HOWL will make its last stand this weekend and end this. Maybe we have a few tricks up our sleeve. We will have to see or maybe not. ;)

Post subject: Re: War Conclusion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

do hope you guys fight to the end...but it looks like you are giving up the relics and running into vacation....

OC E6 #1 USMC BFPT
NC E5 #1 GS

Member:
NC E2 #1 KoH
M2 Meow
M3 #1 FMJ

Highest rank: #3
Highest power: 98
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal: 148

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

Dommmmy wrote:
do hope you guys fight to the end...but it looks like you are giving up the relics and running into vacation....

vacation?

no sir , not me not in my carrer so far and not ever

sirus , you made a great speach

some people deserted us in our time of need t, to save their precious rank , but without us they would never have achieved that rank

i have the unltimate loyalty in this game TOOT knows it

i was basicly the only powerhouse in GENE once the world developed ... i had the conqeur , i had the army and i had better offers

MEOW , DOOM RCON DARK and many more top alliances invited me , i turned them all down to see how much i could help GENE grow and to see their full potential

we rose to the top and we became a super power , i am proud of what i achieved here in GENE , i have made many friends here

we may loose this round , but we at least fought to save the round from a stampede by meow , you all called it a betrayal , i see how you could , i call it " entertainment " :P

if we had of handed the relics over , what would the entire round mean? if you play , you should always aim to win , as we did , we had so many units to just throw in the towel with out a fight

i dont see how loyalty is crumbling in HOWL , ill stand firm fight till im conquered

i will never use vacation to avoid being conquered , its a cheap tactic that needs to be fixed , if an alliances defeats me , theyve proven themselves to me , and deserve my goodies :D

so MEOW , you will at least get my crystals :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:19 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Awesome, i'm proud of being in HOWL and the people who are in it even though we're not the best of the best.

I will never give up also and make a lose a learning experience.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

SystemsCrash wrote:
Awesome, i'm proud of being in HOWL and the people who are in it even though we're not the best of the best.

I will never give up also and make a lose a learning experience.

mmmm. You know as long as we do have an army. we can start to move and if we do move. You will see why we are number 2. We held back alot, and made some mistakes. But i tell u now. If we start moving our full potential right now. there will be no stopping us. All it takes is a bit of careful positioning and tactical know-how. There's always a chance that the tide can turn. I don't think we totally should give up at all. We could start hunting down every meow squadron carefully, with full commitment, no distractions and see what happens.If HOWL agrees to this there will be no turning back. I warn you. There is a 50/50 chance that we may either succeed or fail if we do this now. So this is up to HOWL members. What say ye Wolves of War?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:24 pm 
Private
Private

From what I've seen, read, and heard, it was a fun war for both sides involved. I'm glad GENE chose to fight instead of roll over and beg. I was in Meow for about 600 ticks, then real life cought up with me, and I had to quit. Congrats Meow on the win, that will soon happen, and congrats to GENE for putting up one helluva fight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

apollo wrote:
From what I've seen, read, and heard, it was a fun war for both sides involved. I'm glad GENE chose to fight instead of roll over and beg. I was in Meow for about 600 ticks, then real life cought up with me, and I had to quit. Congrats Meow on the win, that will soon happen, and congrats to GENE for putting up one helluva fight.

hehe , we still got TONNES of units for meow to get through

i wish we could have kept rank 2 but oh wells this is still worth the loss of rank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

chad_j93 wrote:
apollo wrote:

hehe , we still got TONNES of units for meow to get through

i wish we could have kept rank 2 but oh wells this is still worth the loss of rank

Who says we lost rank 2 yet?

As far as I am concerned we are still rank 2.
So far Meow has been moving units in and then running away with them.
Eventually we will catch up with one of your armies... just like how Tootje's army was destroyed by CHAKA, one of our few sub members who actually helped, instead of stealing relics.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

lol this is going to be a longgggg round. They are like roaches. They wont leave. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

wonder how long this war will last.... :roll:

OC E6 #1 USMC BFPT
NC E5 #1 GS

Member:
NC E2 #1 KoH
M2 Meow
M3 #1 FMJ

Highest rank: #3
Highest power: 98
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal: 148

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next