It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Subs and Subs of Subs of Subs! Is too Far
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 am 
Captain
Captain

Redwurm wrote:
Cry? Whine? Hardly, get over yourself.

You are right, it WAS a while ago and I AM over it. I'm just stating a simple truth that your small brain can't seem to comprehend. It's easy...why would you possibly think that we would even consider making another deal with you, when you didn't hold up your end of the first one we made? Simple logic here buddy.

The mere fact that you think we have tried to move in on you is hilarious and will make our actual offensive that much more special.

You keep mentioning us sitting back and doing nothing. Yes we are so big, bad and tough, you do remember we are in 1st place right? We don't HAVE to do anything if we don't want to. We could just as easily sit here and let the round finish rather then take the relics and end this quickly. It is sure fun to keep you on your toes for a month though wondering what we are going to do.

Keep squirming around. When/If we come for you, you will know.

well dont you think you have stated it a fair ammount of times for poeple to know what has happened ? i dont see the point in saying the same thing about 100 times over unless your moaning about it

and since you seem to be the know it all , what exactly was the first deal we made huh? oh pleaser redwurm tell me what the terms and ticks and such of the deal that was set?

so you dont call 3k units a move? coz i definetly call that a force

also we have made a few expeditions into your land the last week , we moved almost 200 squads in to see if meow would actually want to have a fight for the first time in weeks but no , as soon as we moved in i see squads heading as far back tot the hive as possible , we take a few ops and members had to go so we started pulling back

oh know whats this , 60 meow squads heading in on our gate with 4 nukes !! 30 squads v 60 meow , i send 50 to back up and yep the meow turns again sigh 30 squads 1 hp 50 full v 60 squads basicly and they turned again then fled to the main hive

how boring

and just today , we lockdown and send 100 squads to a meow op with 300 inf roughly , our attack lands . no units to kill they were disbanded to feed the workers you guys are loosing to our nukes , but even tho your guys are under 10 workers , their power goes up tickly , and you say your not heavy donators lol so workers majicly appearing for meow huh?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 am 
Captain
Captain

Do me a favor, form your sentences correctly and I might dignify that ramble with a response. Not trying to be rude here, but it's hard to follow what you are saying sometimes. Grammar, punctuation and spelling are your friends.

On the note of the NAP and why I keep repeating the same information. I had not brought it up in a week or so until you came up with the bright idea to offer us some sort of "agreement". At that point I felt the need to remind you that our last agreement was not honored and that it would be ridiculous for us to even consider agreeing to another. That's all.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

We HAVE TO DO PROPA INGLISH?? Gey! :o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

If he want's me to respond, then yeah...or something close to it.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7