It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: GENE v UMA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

spartan what you just broadcast on the game is really an fair

you sad you post on forum you are going to attack them hours befor the attack ???

I dont believe you that your alliance didnt plan the attack and in just few hours you all had 2000-3000 unit attacking them

like come on not even all the players use the forum
if you wanted a fair fight you should tell them 100-200 ticks before ending nap even if they do use forum that doesnt say they are active on it everyday

and if they new they where going to be attack by a allay even 5 hours before it happend I am shoor they didnt even had the time to organize

just say it we betray you lol no need to do do something like that this is a war game sometimes their are backstabbing and you just did 1 if you wanted to tell them you are going to end a nap you should messes them in game doing it here on forum is just a lame excuse not better then backstabbing

I would respect you and GENE more if you sad you backstab but just making excuses is lame (non honor left... :? :shock: )

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol u dont know much at all so dont say anything

i didnt say we didnt plan the attack obviously we planned it , look at the co ordination that doesnt just happen it takes a little bit of planning

i said we gave them hours of warning

and their leader knew our plans days before , someone told them . he then beggged for a re newed nap , after we declined he begged to be our sub alliance we declined again.

it is not my fault they have bad communication their leader knew damn well if he decided not to tell them hows it my fault?

and anyone normal sees a gate 3 ticks form them with 3000 units on it for like 2 days knows that they are being attacked

we did not have a set nap to a tick

we agreed to being allied on the spot awhile ago so there were no terms set so we did not break a nap early it was more of a border friendship then a solid alianceship

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We did back stab them, although it wasn't really a *bad* one.

Our NAP did not have a set date for when it expired or for how long it lasted. It was more of a "you haven't done anything bad to me and I haven't done anything bad to you" type of NAP.
They are right next to us and *could* be a threat.
We had 2000-3000 units right next to them and many gates.
Someone leaked info to them, they knew about the attack at least a day before, or at least their leader did.
We have a very powerful army but no targets for it, we finally got to use are army and demonstrate our power.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

the dark world wrote:
chad_j93 wrote:
well its getting boring lol

we needed to fight someone and UMA has a lot of conquers for us to take

their leader called me a backstabber even tho i declared the war here hours before it started :(

heres a pic of our main attack force

EDIT - THEY CHANGE NAME TO GENF FOR SOME REASON AND THEIR LEADER HAS ABANDONED THEM

this is a warning to any alliance thinking of taking him in

he will be hunted and taken out no matter which alliance he joins frinedly or not , NO1 should ever abandon their allaince right in the time a war begins ! and to think it is the leader its disgraceful so he will be taken no matter who he joins

ROR leader leave in the WAR agencet us and run to the other side of the map :lol:

More just like ran away...no aid to any of RoR but himself, even when he ran. You saw yourself when you guys took out my colony :roll:

There are alliances that will run and abandon each other...they will show it when they need it most...

Leader of UMA, was Shamanda, no?
I used to play with him on E4, said he will at least put up a good fight before going down or some of that sort...so I don't know why he did that... lol.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:27 am 
Captain
Captain

well its pretty much over

and im so damn pissed off

what is up with people scavenging after a war?

RCON came along and stole 5 crystals from UMA after we weaken them , AOG conquered 1 or 2 its not fair they are our goods not yours

i laughed at this it was overkill lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 am 
Captain
Captain

chad_j93 wrote:
well its pretty much over

and im so damn pissed off

what is up with people scavenging after a war?

RCON came along and stole 5 crystals from UMA after we weaken them , AOG conquered 1 or 2 its not fair they are our goods not yours

i laughed at this it was overkill lol

this area was completely red a day ago :P

war in progress

heres the scabs look RCON and AOG joining in on our damn war

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm 
Private
Private

that was to easy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2