It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: BME vs. CPM.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

FF ure dead and anima u want BR where we killed u guys
man it was so easy with MODE helping

-Geat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

9843243471 wrote:
FF ure dead and anima u want BR where we killed u guys
man it was so easy with MODE helping

-Geat

Gloating because you had help... too good :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm 
Major
Major

Damage in a suicide build makes 0 sense :lol: Suicide build means you intend to get slaughtered with it so you will not have 3 rounds to fight to make those damage units out produce the range. Suicide build means maximum damage and that would be pure range so even your argument there is kinda invalid because most suicide builds are straight range 0 armor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
Damage in a suicide build makes 0 sense :lol: Suicide build means you intend to get slaughtered with it so you will not have 3 rounds to fight to make those damage units out produce the range. Suicide build means maximum damage and that would be pure range so even your argument there is kinda invalid because most suicide builds are straight range 0 armor.

Do you have to go round insulting every little thing on the forums? I mean you're so pro, everybody knows that, but seriously you don't have to be an *ss about it.

I'd understand if you did it occasionally, since then maybe it would be a joke. But in nearly everything you have to put someone down, because it's not what you would do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:14 pm 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
Korupt wrote:

Do you have to go round insulting every little thing on the forums? I mean you're so pro, everybody knows that, but seriously you don't have to be an *ss about it.

I'd understand if you did it occasionally, since then maybe it would be a joke. But in nearly everything you have to put someone down, because it's not what you would do.

Just calling it like I see it and I really don't see that as a suicide build and I am sure many would agree with me, looks more like an army. An army built to hurt one target but not a suicide build, we have all seen suiciders and are they not always pure range anti you? As to your comment about me insulting I initially commented because he was insulting someone else, if you wish to say that I am being mean or insulting should your target be more than just one person? Watching this entire war is all fun and games, many mistakes on either side and both know it some admit it more readily than others but they have been there. Don't get touchy on me now that people are having a bit of fun talking trash on a war thread. :lol:

Finally if you feel I have been too insulting than sorry as that was not my intention but I believe some people are taking this far too seriously. Each side has taken shots at the other but in the end we are all part of the bd community and we will defend that. Gotta be able to poke fun at the other side though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

He is playing M2, he's flaming the enemy. Yes this is wrong, but at least it's partly related to the era. You just seem to come out of nowhere and talk down to players.

Not only here, even on suggestions across the forums, you show face to put most of them down, in a pretty insulting sometimes :S You do bring up some good points, like here, you're right his build is wrong. You don't have to mock his original build though, you could suggest improvements without sounding like such a jerk.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:25 pm 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
He is playing M2, he's flaming the enemy. Yes this is wrong, but at least it's partly related to the era. You just seem to come out of nowhere and talk down to players.

Not only here, even on suggestions across the forums, you show face to put most of them down, in a really insulting sometimes :S You do bring up some good points, like here, you're right his build is wrong. You don't have to mock his original build though, you could suggest improvements without sounding like such a jerk.

So if you are playing it is alright? That's what I got from your first sentence. See if he would have been respectful of the person he was insulting I may have given him tips on his build but is it not apparent that is not what he is looking for here? He does not care he simply wishes to put someone else down, with an attitude like that he should be told that hey he isn't perfect either.
Let's not get off topic and start talking about my approach to suggestions though, keep relevant otherwise it just comes across as a personal disliking and valid points can go out the window in that case.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Listen Korupt if you would like to fight I suggest facing me on E5 next era. We'll see who's more active(me) and generally smarter about playing. Also Korupt I only play in even battles, so my damage does have a use. So shut it. I heard you don't even Old Client lul.....that's cute....trying to teach me a game that I have been playing longer than you lol.The reason why I trash talk Hope is because he's a selfish player, he wont help out in any way at all. He's just a conquer junkie. Korupt you seem like a very arrogant person LOL

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Last thing I will say ^_^

If you are playing an era there's going to be flaming yes!! Where's the fun when you can't go flaming your enemy. Since you're not even on this era, and you've admitted to being a jerk in your response to his build, you've insulted a guy when it doesn't even involve you in the slightest. As a moderator I'm not sure that's something you should really be going around the forums doing? Lead by example right?

As a mod the reasonable response maybe should have been:
1) Please refrain from flaming in the forums
2) *An explanation about how his build is wrong*

Maybe if you were part of the era, or if it involved you, you could go around looking down on others :roll: Till that day stop acting high and mighty.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
Last thing I will say ^_^

If you are playing an era there's going to be flaming yes!! Where's the fun when you can't go flaming your enemy. Since you're not even on this era, and you've admitted to being a jerk in your response to his build, you've insulted a guy when it doesn't even involve you in the slightest. As a moderator I'm not sure that's something you should really be going around the forums doing? Lead by example right?

As a mod the reasonable response maybe should have been:
1) Please refrain from flaming in the forums
2) *An explanation about how his build is wrong*

Maybe if you were part of the era, or if it involved you, you could go around looking down on others :roll: Till that day stop acting high and mighty.

And how do you know if I am in the era or not? Also please show me where I admitted to being a jerk, as far as I know I have not. If someone wishes to degrade another member of the community I will point out their flaws and that is exactly what I did. I did not call him an idiot nor even talk down to him for such. I merely stated if you wish to bash someone he should fix his army first and then when he said that it was merely a suicide build I essentially called bs on that one as it does not look like a suicide build at all of that I am pretty sure you would agree. Remember to make sure you are without flaw before you start pointing out issues with others and in this case there really wasn't an issue with Hope's build so calling him trash was completely uncalled for.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next