It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: BME vs. CPM.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

firemanpete wrote:
Actually I'm quite pleased,

I knew sooner or later you guys would need to call for help.

As far as us backstabbing. Refer to Rania nuking and killing my units prior to any attacks made on BME from CPM. You guys broke the NAP, we just capitalized on it (rather poorly at first I might add)

My pride is content with the fact that even with all of your bootlickers behind you, you will still lose this war...

-Pete

duuuude. you left your previous team. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Which was an entirely good decision on my part.

People wanted to quit and If the team hadn't entirely disbanded after I left I would feel bad about it in some way.

But for the first time I didn't just sit and die with a dying alliance. Having a blast with CPM, no regrets.

-Pete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:20 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ooh its getting interesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 am 
Captain
Captain

I'd ignore life :lol: its not a part of BD to begin with :roll:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

must say, things sure have gotten interesting. Even with the tides turned as they did with MoDe and some other alliances joining in to the fight, CPM's been holding out remarkably well. Pete got conquered, but his army is still up and about. CPM had to relocate, but now they are in as sound of a secure location as BME is. MPC and KILT are now in the way of BME and MoDe. Also, FF has joined the war and given themselves to CPM. MOAB had a few rogue players attack BME and MoDe as well. Things have gotten very interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Not gonna hide my units since I'm trolling this era but yeah. RIP Hope, you are trash lol. BME is joke lol ;)

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hey hey now mate, don't go talking too much trash here. You caught him off guard by sneak attack, while you've been building up all era. You can't really call someone trash who's been fighting all era long just because you killed him. I have my respect for you and your ability to kill, but I do not have respect for people putting other's down without clause.

And to top it off, I know you've hated BME this entire time. It's pretty obvious from your build that you were intending to kill BME's infantry while you were building this entire time. I'm guessing that 100 anti veh was made when you noticed we started to switch.

Where as our armies weren't made specifically to fight yours. Can't call that trash when it was obvious, we never even had an intention to go after you or your infantry (as you can see zero anti infantry). To top if off, Hope had just finished with a few smaller battles, wittling away at his armor.

Congrats on the kill. Shame on you for the presentation of the kill. I would have simply applauded you if you had just simply said "I killed Hope". Instead, you had to go so far as to try putting down a player who's been active most of the round fighting when you caught him off guard.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:12 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

firemanpete wrote:
Which was an entirely good decision on my part.

People wanted to quit and If the team hadn't entirely disbanded after I left I would feel bad about it in some way.

But for the first time I didn't just sit and die with a dying alliance. Having a blast with CPM, no regrets.

-Pete

there are things that u don't know though, if we decided to stand up and still keep on fighting despite losing the war and all, then u are forced to play with us.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm 
Major
Major

massgenocide wrote:

Not gonna hide my units since I'm trolling this era but yeah. RIP Hope, you are trash lol. BME is joke lol ;)

I'd say if you are going to call someone trash you shouldn't have damage in your build. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
massgenocide wrote:

I'd say if you are going to call someone trash you shouldn't have damage in your build. :roll:

You are funny ;)

It's a suicide build, and usually I have R4 DMG squads lol. I've been lazy so I never leveled them up
malicewolf wrote:
Hey hey now mate, don't go talking too much trash here. You caught him off guard by sneak attack, while you've been building up all era. You can't really call someone trash who's been fighting all era long just because you killed him. I have my respect for you and your ability to kill, but I do not have respect for people putting other's down without clause.

And to top it off, I know you've hated BME this entire time. It's pretty obvious from your build that you were intending to kill BME's infantry while you were building this entire time. I'm guessing that 100 anti veh was made when you noticed we started to switch.

Where as our armies weren't made specifically to fight yours. Can't call that trash when it was obvious, we never even had an intention to go after you or your infantry (as you can see zero anti infantry). To top if off, Hope had just finished with a few smaller battles, wittling away at his armor.

Congrats on the kill. Shame on you for the presentation of the kill. I would have simply applauded you if you had just simply said "I killed Hope". Instead, you had to go so far as to try putting down a player who's been active most of the round fighting when you caught him off guard.

Malice you of all people know I haven't been sitting around all era and building so shut it. And active? If hope was active he would have run away LOL but he's not, he is the reason why my team lost F2 last era, he would log in 4-6 times a day LOL and during war he was offline for 3 days. Shame on me? Shame on you Malice, whenever we talk on skype you constantly complain about BME's inactivity, saying you wish to die constantly, repetitively stating how you are so much more active than BME although as you continouosly state that you yourself are inactive.
will
So shame on you Malice....

I don't complain, I just fight..and I actually put effort into killing my enemies lol. I just started taking things seriously, I'll repair my squads and get back to work as soon as I can. Malice, if you wish to die so you can regain your sleep I will grant that wish ;)

@CPM, sorry I'm late, we have a war to fight :p

Completely retired now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next