It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: A MESSAGE TO ANDREW !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 am 
Captain
Captain

ok it seems the 144 alliance was ripped off a little how you added extra defence to relic 17 as they attacked it, it was a mistake by you and it was apoligized for !

now i make a suggestion !

u released 2 relics today and re released relic 17 with normal ammount of units and next to ror

this is unfair to 144 alliance again !

i think for the last relic that will be released should be a formal apoligy for your mistake !

i suggest you release the last relic in the original spot of relic 17 next to 144 and i think you should put at least half the normal defences or something like that , since 144 lost alot of units attacking relic 17 its only fair!

or better yet i suggest you just give it to them and have the 200 units that guards a relic beocme theirs ! share them out between their strongest guys ( or the weakest which ever is better ) and donate the relic to them ! with the 200 units

i am not allied with 144 nor are we enemies , nor do i seek the relic i just want to see some justice for my fellow players !

lol suggestion/rant over.

EDIT : i just had a look over them , seems they were attacked and all conquered , this is pointless now . close this mod?

Post subject: Re: A MESSAGE TO ANDREW !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thats hilarious

Thanks for teh siggy Rotag

Post subject: Re: A MESSAGE TO ANDREW !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

I compensated 144 for all the losses that they took on the relic, I gave back the entire cost of the units that they lost which without the mixup they would have still lost probably 20-25% of their army at least. Them getting attacked by 2 other alliances isn't my fault and I even tried to talk the leader of one of the alliances attacking them out of it. I've done what I can to make amends for the situation.

-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]