It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: King Pinguin's Expulsion from RoR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello fellow commanders from all over the BD community today I write you with some grave concerns. As of recently the ex-leader of the RoR King Pinguin has marked his own death with is own words. King Pinguin and his selfish own agenda and he has no concept of teamwork as he seeks to only better himself and not the RoR. Well I will not risk the RoR to someone that is out for himself to become a better rank and leave RoR.

I am new to the RoR but I will never forget that this round this server at this time no matter how many other servers on Mars 2 Era 1 that the RoR community accepted me and my fellow Underground commanders with open arms into the RoR.

Quickly through IRC efforts the UG and other RoR commanders rose to power and became who they are on this round and this server due to the simple fact that teammwork pays off.

Well as it now stands King Pinguin has put the entire RoR alliance at risk by stating to me that he would leave RoR by tick 1000 if RoR score had not reached 20,000.

Well this being a risk I shall never take I have taken drastic measures to remove King Pinguin from the RoR before he can cause any more eternal chaos. The simple fact that our leader would leave us during such crucial times to join a key ally Prr is deveastating to those who help build the RoR.

The simple fact that King Pinguin ordered the RoR Ted Kennedy back home as some sort of looking museum when I stated over and over that we must move the relic in search of a second relic.

Well this order given by King Pinguin to recall the RELIC last night almost hours before the new three relics were released have me thinking he is,

A. Either working with an enemy
B. Not a bright leader

Well these two above options leave me no choice but to expel King Pinguin from the RoR as A or B I will not be taking a risk with this player.

I do regret that the RoR has fallen from a possible two relics to now not being able to get a second relic anytime soon.

This investigation is still ongoing and we are looking into all that may be involved in this plot to slow down the RoR alliance.

-King Aladar, a wicked leader of the UG community and RoR Mars 2 Era 1

TLDR: King Pinguin never forget where you came from this round this server or any server the RoR made you and the RoR will break you.

IRC Chat Logs,

Quote:
<King> yeah, i was gonna say a mass msg saying, everyone attack the same target, or we dont do nothing, they are strong and will defend, so attacking with 50 squads per attack should do it
<@King_Aladar> I just broadcasted that you will take control of leadership
<King> i had my battle plan ready, telling everyone what to do, because you never attack members first, you take all their OPs first, no relocation, no gates, no silos, no nothing, then you go after them
<@King_Aladar> well also we need to get 100 squads into the Relic
<@King_Aladar> half our total count would be nice
<@King_Aladar> it is very hard to take down small good alliances and also try to defend relic
<@King_Aladar> but mate if we keep the relic moving east after FF is down I know we will get a second relic
<@King_Aladar> when can you rejoin?
<@King_Aladar> lol people sayin' you are back stabbing?

<King> yeah

<King> here is the deal, i become leader, everything will change, i ruled e2 with an iron fist, long time ago, until my computer died, we ruled all of north canada no one gat in or out
<King> by tick 1500, if RoR is not 20k, i will join Prr if they hold the number one spot by then
<King> i will be able to join in umm
<King> i can join in 6 ticks, so 2 hours and 18 mins

<@King_Aladar> mate if you have plans on leaving us that is terrible
<@King_Aladar> forget the score we are relic huntin!
<@King_Aladar> if was a fifth we all would be drunk lol

<King> ohh dam chileno left, i was gonna say to return the relic asap
<@King_Aladar> mate if you are plannin' on leaving us then go in peace now and join Prr
<King> i will join RoR, but things will change, if we do thigns my way, we will conquer everyone and we will be the best bd server in history
<@King_Aladar> but how can I trust you not to leave us if our score does not meet your standards?
<King> ohh if im happy, thats all that matters =)

Post subject: Re: King Pinguin's Expulsion from RoR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 pm 
Private
Private
 WWW  Profile

Don't you think you've taken over the tradition of war a little bit?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

nevermind

Last edited by jasonxfri13th on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What's the link to RoR's IRC chat? (I'm a RoR member on M5) Pm me it if you have to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Here is the IRC link of operations,

http://irc2go.com/pjirc/?net=Coldfront&room=Underground

Also, king6273 is now the new Minister of War for the RoR. He will also be leading the RoR new ICI or "Initial Communications Intelligence" program.

He is a very dedicated RoR member and is recognized for his outstanding community work in the RoR network. I would like to personally thank him for stepping up to these challenges ahead. You can always trust him as he would never risk leaving the RoR. Remember mates by declaring you are leaving to a Minister of War is a very costly mistake to even think of leaving should be consider treason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

No no Jason i only want loyal members not members who will jump at the chance of an upgrade.Thats why DARK is so great because no matter what our members will always stay a team

Thanks for teh siggy Rotag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 am 
Captain
Captain

Praetor Fenix wrote:
No no Jason i only want loyal members not members who will jump at the chance of an upgrade.Thats why DARK is so great because no matter what our members will always stay a team

LOL

well how come you took in weezy of aor or something

he was in XGEN - when we hit a bad point he cut and ran to join dark what is to stop him from doing the same again?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

chad_j93 wrote:
Praetor Fenix wrote:

LOL

he was in XGEN - when we hit a bad point he cut and ran to join dark what is to stop him from doing the same again?

People can also change given the right circumstance.

But that is true, we will have to hope he will remain loyal to our alliance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 am 
Captain
Captain

jasonxfri13th wrote:
chad_j93 wrote:
Praetor Fenix wrote:

LOL

People can also change given the right circumstance.

But that is true, we will have to hope he will remain loyal to our alliance.

well good luck wiht that lol

when he wass with us he was pretty useless ... he wouldnt relocate to the rest of us and eventually got conquered since we couldnt send aide in time as he was like 12 ticks from the hive...

at least he looks like he helps out over there in DARK so thats all that counts

EDIT : also barney :) i didnt know you were jasonxfri13th ... hehe i like the new client anyway my frist round back and im in the zone :) i have almost 140 power so far lol much easier then the old client

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Oh, you looked at my images so you thought I was still barney?

I used that on the old servers, but now I switched.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next