It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
Yep, Sky now Dark is losing members for some reason and UI has lost and they have admitted their defeat although i don't know if they plan on coming back, they still have some good power left in them.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 78
Location: Lebanon
Gender: male
As Far As I Can Tell, UI Are Dead Finally After The Non-Stopp Spams, we decided to take it serious and kill them, as for Merc (Our Sub) They Have Another Purpose, Another War To Help Us.
As For Santa, Pantera Is Exodus On M2.

-Che Guevara

_________________
Played in: aRaB,AL,AOD,HIGH,NewB,ReV,nWo,FMJ,HINI,NASA,RoL
Most Rank:1
Most Power:287
Most Overhead:252%
Best Result:156 Power(1 Silver Star) At Tick 122
145 Conqueror At Tick 122
1006 Inf At Tick 122


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
Yea i just saw UI, they even disbanded i think, good job on your part, for a second there i thought you would die with ROJA and Sky coming at you too.


This situation is exactly like last era for UI sadly. They attack the number one alliance, they call for help from the other alliances(not sure about this era) and finally they lose.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 am
Posts: 78
Location: Lebanon
Gender: male
you seriously thought we are gonna die? heh
here is the team: psi, haven, shadow, tom rough, me, guess who, pantera, staffy, andy, claude

and trust me, you dont wanna know who is in sub
btw UI asked for nap but i didnt accept

_________________
Played in: aRaB,AL,AOD,HIGH,NewB,ReV,nWo,FMJ,HINI,NASA,RoL
Most Rank:1
Most Power:287
Most Overhead:252%
Best Result:156 Power(1 Silver Star) At Tick 122
145 Conqueror At Tick 122
1006 Inf At Tick 122


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:22 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
i knew who some of you were same with the sub, but i'm just saying this earlier in the era if 3 alliances who are just as powerful as you gang up on you, you die. But you were able to talk roja and sky out of it.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:02 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
We'll see. After relocating and running away from us. All the players in the main and sub who didn't run are now conquered. UI has disbanded and appears to be merging with Dark (aka SKY) after most of SKY lost their armies.

Dark ended up ending an NAP they had with ROJO and attacked them, conquering one player, but ROJO got out of it without any further losses and now appear to be advancing on Dark and their subs.

This looks like it'll be a fun era. It's good to be back on BD after being away for a year or so. Am a lil rusty, but UI helped shake it off. Good Luck to everyone.

Haven

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am
Posts: 81
Gender: male
We are not dead yet -_-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
GerberBaby1 wrote:
We'll see. After relocating and running away from us. All the players in the main and sub who didn't run are now conquered. UI has disbanded and appears to be merging with Dark (aka SKY) after most of SKY lost their armies.

Dark ended up ending an NAP they had with ROJO and attacked them, conquering one player, but ROJO got out of it without any further losses and now appear to be advancing on Dark and their subs.

This looks like it'll be a fun era. It's good to be back on BD after being away for a year or so. Am a lil rusty, but UI helped shake it off. Good Luck to everyone.

Haven

i was about to ask if thats the real haven or some haven wannabe but i guess i have me answer :p

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
OmegaXII wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
We'll see. After relocating and running away from us. All the players in the main and sub who didn't run are now conquered. UI has disbanded and appears to be merging with Dark (aka SKY) after most of SKY lost their armies.

Dark ended up ending an NAP they had with ROJO and attacked them, conquering one player, but ROJO got out of it without any further losses and now appear to be advancing on Dark and their subs.

This looks like it'll be a fun era. It's good to be back on BD after being away for a year or so. Am a lil rusty, but UI helped shake it off. Good Luck to everyone.

Haven

i was about to ask if thats the real haven or some haven wannabe but i guess i have me answer :p


Totally some wanna be man :D

Ya I got off to a... really slow start. Ended up starting right next to Sky before high recruited me and then lost a few squads to them before I managed to relocate. i'm still a noob right now. Trying to understand why whenever I destroy someone's armor, their score goes up, but Im getting there. Step by little, nooby step :D

I enjoy some of the mind games that go on with this game, so glad im back. However I do miss getting over 4 hours of sleep every day :(

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
if you have double a persons power you dont get score for killing them but they still do, making suicides a good thing :p it takes some time getting used to

good to see you back though :D

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl