It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

They left to help out X against ROJA.
I guess now that ROJA is being dealt with they will join Dark again.
Some screenshots from UI vs HIGH.

This was early, when Blaze was still in UI. First big battle

This was when UI beat HIGH back

The end of UI and the start of Dark Infamy

The battles against roja have already been posted I think so..
I think considering our opposition, which was a lot of hall of famers, Dark and UI did pretty good :D

Families:
CME

Former Families
UI, FPM, BoS, SAIL,

Wins:

FPM 3x
CME 2x
Milk 1x
BoS 1x
SAIL 1x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

X was gonna fight ROJA :o im in X and i didnt even know :s

on another note, catching up to you in ranks life, your only 3 ahead now from the 28 it was today, ive been working hard :p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

not enough armor :lol:

this era looks like it's ending too soon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm in this world just to watch, and I will only watch, but I guess I'll also speak here. HIGH backstabbs ROJA and don't even try to deny it. Instead claiming this is BATTLEdawn and some crap. I've heard that so many times before, same crap will stay as crap and it will never excuse a backstabb. But what ticked me off is that a player said that not giving the others a chance to win is respect. Are you kidding me? That is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. And it's used to excuse a backstabb? HIGH, you guys disrespected both ROJA's honor and yours. You disrespect honor as a whole. You backstabbed quite and simply because you didn't have the nuts to stand for what you speak of. Respect isn't about not giving your enemy a chance, it's about being fair to an oponent and still defeating them. Yeah, some people can actually do that. Go get the skills so you can too. Don't go trying to avoid what you are: if you can't stand for your own words then don't use them to candycoat the crap you're full of.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:
I'm in this world just to watch, and I will only watch, but I guess I'll also speak here. HIGH backstabbs ROJA and don't even try to deny it. Instead claiming this is BATTLEdawn and some crap. I've heard that so many times before, same crap will stay as crap and it will never excuse a backstabb. But what ticked me off is that a player said that not giving the others a chance to win is respect. Are you kidding me? That is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. And it's used to excuse a backstabb? HIGH, you guys disrespected both ROJA's honor and yours. You disrespect honor as a whole. You backstabbed quite and simply because you didn't have the nuts to stand for what you speak of. Respect isn't about not giving your enemy a chance, it's about being fair to an oponent and still defeating them. Yeah, some people can actually do that. Go get the skills so you can too. Don't go trying to avoid what you are: if you can't stand for your own words then don't use them to candycoat the crap you're full of.

You mad brah?

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i would imagine ROJA are madder, to be back stabbed is never a pleasant experience, and it get even more unpleasant when people come up with nonsense reasons to justify their reasons, but that's BATTLEdawn for you ;)

at this point i don't think other alliances have a chance of winning, high leads by over 500 power and controls nearly half the world....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thechessshark13 wrote:

jeez its part of the game! stop crying! it was getting borred for us on m2
and we where sure that roja gonna loose, we are all vets in HIGH, so is Merc(rank 4) our brother alliance, there was no way that ROJA could have beat us, plus they lost alot of squads to Dark, which was never expected by a team like ROJA, since then we where 100% we was winning, then why delay a war that is gonna happen and we know the result? we simply wanted to end m2 as fast as possible bcz some of us are leaving, plus there unstoppable snipping?
next era there would be HIGH again, whoever doubt we cant beat the best, we will face you next era.

PS: i didnt came up with this idea, all of the team voted on it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 am 
Private
Private

francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

and we where sure that roja gonna loose, we are all vets in HIGH, so is Merc(rank 4) our brother alliance, there was no way that ROJA could have beat us, plus they lost alot of squads to Dark, which was never expected by a team like ROJA, since then we where 100% we was winning, then why delay a war that is gonna happen and we know the result? we simply wanted to end m2 as fast as possible bcz some of us are leaving, plus there unstoppable snipping?
next era there would be HIGH again, whoever doubt we cant beat the best, we will face you next era.

/facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

Crying? Im not on ROJA's side, nor I will. I stated I was just watching. I watched as you used backstabbing as a resource to secure your win. Yet you come to the forums and say you would had won anyways; the hell you know! You didn't wait, because you yourself admit some of you were leaving, so you'd be screwed then. Still, it wasn't ROJA's fault that you guys completely failed to plan ahead. So, known result? You're practically saying ROJA would had whooped your ass if you hadn't backstabb at the same time as saying you were 100% you could win, so congrats on making yourself look like a tool contradicting your own words. And to your comment of me, I am simply stating facts here. I'm just pissed that such stupid arguments are used to excuse something inexcusable. I get it, you don't like being told a backstabber, but if that's what you did then that's what you are, plain and simple.

PS: That just makes all of HIGH a piece of crap, and you're in it so no saving you from it pal.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next