It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

My god I know I'm not one to talk but all this talk of backstabbing is getting pathetic now :P Everyone is accusing everyone of backstabbing and looking for an excuse to get them out of the wrong.

I BACKSTABBED. I'M A COLD STONE HEARTED SHAMELESS BACKSTABBER. Is that so hard to say really. I know I will pay for it in the future but I can deal with that when the time comes. For now why can't a player just accept they've done wrong and own up to the fact, rather than carrying on petty arguments that neither side will agree on no matter what you have to say for yourself

~Gameover (a backstabber in M2, who will admit to it because it would be even more pathetic of me to even try and deny it)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

About DarK ... their sub never stopped attacking us .. even after their main leader asked them to stop ... so DarK declared war cuz we were defending and retaking our stuff lol ... anyway .. i still can't believe how ppl still say that they didn't backstab us lol ... check this msg from haven http://prntscr.com/lwm39 who used to backstab me lol and he still can't confess about it lol

2 armies of HIGH are dead :D ... Gameover lost all of his armour and left ramik to die alone xD .... guess it's the right time for the other alliances to interfere before they get backstabbed alone lol

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

LightOo wrote:
About DarK ... their sub never stopped attacking us .. even after their main leader asked them to stop ... so DarK declared war cuz we were defending and retaking our stuff lol ... anyway .. i still can't believe how ppl still say that they didn't backstab us lol ... check this msg from haven http://prntscr.com/lwm39 who used to backstab me lol and he still can't confess about it lol

2 armies of HIGH are dead :D ... Gameover lost all of his armour and left ramik to die alone xD .... guess it's the right time for the other alliances to interfere before they get backstabbed alone lol

He confessed to me: http://prntscr.com/lr69g

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ohh well ... guess only men have 1 word ... and that one got two different words ... making me wonder if i was talking to a man or what xD
well anyway ... we killed ramik and the nub skybar .. and all of gameover's armour ... that's enough for me lol ... i can finally quit and get my life back :D

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

isnt that what you said 3 eras ago? :p

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
LightOo wrote:

He confessed to me: http://prntscr.com/lr69g

Obviously CM you werent paying attention when I already commented on that in game mail. I said this... I'll buy you a new pair of reading glasses for Christmas buddy.
GerberBaby1 wrote:
I didn't Champion the decision exactly. But did advocate for the idea. It was Tom's suggestion and so I give credit to him. However I guess I should have used backstab in quotations. As I only called it a backstab in that message as that is what u labeled it in the prior message and I did not want to get in this exact argument and yet here we are.

I am not going to say we back stabbed or didn't. Cuz everyone is using different definitions of the same word. all I can say is that we had an NaP with ROJA at the beginning of the era and they broke that. Not only that but throughout this era they have intentionally sniped members and tried to kill our squads.

The only reason there was not a huge update of ROJA breaking our NAP or trying to snipe kill our squads is bc we have all played this game wore and are mature enough to realize it happens every era. We just don't say anything and move on.

Respect me if you want, don't of you want. But don't sit on this forum just complaining. There's a thing called being a sore loser and there's a thing called being a sore winner.

To those complaining of a backstab, I would stop because it just looks bad.

To those in HIGH or Merc Arguing with them. At some point you need to realize that they won't be appeased or satisfied so let them whine or complain

Would like to point out that LIZ1 "backstabbed" Dark without Dark even doing anything to justify it and dark didn't complain about it. Yet ROJA actually breaks our NAP and we have pages of people complaining.

LightOo wrote:

What era did I ever backstab you Michael? You could say this one, but thats the only one you can even say that I've ever come close to backstabbing you.

As I said above in the previous message. I still maintain that it isn't backstabbing when ROJA had already attacked us and had tried to kill our troops while sniping.

From my view when ROJA violates an NAP they cannot expect another alliance to uphold their end when their troops are being targeted by ROJA and when ROJA had already declared war and broken the NAP.

Its a double standard if ROJA is allowed to get away for it, but when we retaliate we are called backstabbers.

But as I said the people on here can't be convinced no matter what the evidence.

Peace Out

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

XSGeneration wrote:
For those who knows nothing at all, 5ky, sub of Sky, attacked our OP. So we attacked that guy only with 1 spam. Then with your one eyed leader back then, could only see the attack of ours, and not the attack of his own sub. Then that started the war, with THEM breaking the NAP that we had.

If you don't know the whole story, I rather suggest you just shut your mouth.

And P.S. if ever we break the NAP, shouldn't it be more accurate if WE were the ones who were ATTACKING them? Not the OTHER WAY AROUND?

Actually When Roja sent attacks on op's in our hive we declared war .. Yes it was on UI op's but in no way could we just allow you to take op's in our hive ...

Wins SYN UGTB AnD

Last edited by tdoc25 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I found my excuse for backstabbing... Battledawn told me to do it o.O

http://prntscr.com/lyptl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So far ROJA are keeping steady against their battle with HIGH. They have not entered into the island ROJA are in yet, i don't know why though lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

starwa7s wrote:
I found my excuse for backstabbing... Battledawn told me to do it o.O

http://prntscr.com/lyptl

/facepalm (2nd time in same thread)

Currently playing E6- HaHa

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next