It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Era Coming to a Close - Well Played 'Wind'/Elements Family
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, it was my first time ever playing Battledawn. And I have many compliments to make to the game. My hopes of how far my alliance would get (Blitzkrieg) exceeded my expectations. I met lots of people along the way and really enjoy this community. You're all very helpful, showed me the ropes. Even though you were invading me. (Arf9000).

In any case I'd like to congratulate Wind and the Elements family showing their true colours with their war against the powerful IT family.

Hope to see you all next era.

Post subject: Re: Era Coming to a Close - Well Played 'Wind'/Elements Family
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Haha yes i told them to vote me leader if they wanted war because im not afraid of people hating me :) They voted me and well the rest is history. I never would of warred if i didnt think we could win :)

Anyways tbh IT was kind of easy. T units were much harder to kill :) No offense to IT.

Attacking is easier than defending so thats probably why. This era was suppose to be BO with psycho being the leader but he couldnt log on so we turned into the elements :P BO from last april was crazy. I still have some pictures and here is one from BO when conquers counted as power.

At tick 244 :P

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Post subject: Re: Era Coming to a Close - Well Played 'Wind'/Elements Family
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Wow I thought that BO was over....After I took a break I didn't see anyone from BO anymore. I used to ride with Haven and Psycho...I think I played with you before also.
Im Saskue? I know there were a lot, but I think im the only one who played with Haven :)

JudgemenT

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]