It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 462
Gender: male
The Cow family have recently declared war on our motley crew of TP. My member, Drakan, was conquered. Road Runner's army has been slain. I imagine he will have a shock when he gets on. :P Furthermore, Tyson Rios's army has been killed as well:

Image

Anyway, GL to the Cow family, and may the best alliance win!

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 337
Gender: male
ITS MILKLY FAMILY!!! Anyways Good luck to both sides.

This Topic will be Moo, IT, subs, and allies VS T, P, UDA, subs and allies.

Should be very interesting now that Goat basically killed half of UDA! Hope everyone posts BR's :) Will get the Goat vs UDA BR soon!

_________________
CE 2014: RDH
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am
Posts: 134
IT as well? Is lack of respect for NAPs a common trait for your side?

_________________
Image
FMJ, LD, POKE, GoT, HAHA
Lead: AxT, EoR, MM & CME


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 337
Gender: male
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
IT as well? Is lack of respect for NAPs a common trait for your side?


I didn't even intend for the war lol yall just suddenly attacked us because this guy got on and killed a P guy near us and went off :P

You know Tyson he was in GoT with yall :P

Anyways whats done is done. No war was needed for this 1 random player

_________________
CE 2014: RDH
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am
Posts: 134
Lol wouldn't say we suddenly attacked :P

We killed of Tyson's returning squads, then Psycho declared war :P

Either way, lets have some fun:)

_________________
Image
FMJ, LD, POKE, GoT, HAHA
Lead: AxT, EoR, MM & CME


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Posts: 5
ShadowReaperX wrote:
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
IT as well? Is lack of respect for NAPs a common trait for your side?


I didn't even intend for the war lol yall just suddenly attacked us because this guy got on and killed a P guy near us and went off :P

You know Tyson he was in GoT with yall :P

Anyways whats done is done. No war was needed for this 1 random player


Why do you think that T is GoT? Or at least mainly GoT...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 am
Posts: 68
Gender: male
Vidokius wrote:
ShadowReaperX wrote:
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
IT as well? Is lack of respect for NAPs a common trait for your side?


I didn't even intend for the war lol yall just suddenly attacked us because this guy got on and killed a P guy near us and went off :P

You know Tyson he was in GoT with yall :P

Anyways whats done is done. No war was needed for this 1 random player


Why do you think that T is GoT? Or at least mainly GoT...


u seem offended to be called a part of GoT :P it dsnt matter who u were with...its all bout who u r with now!
^words of wisdom from satans the awesomeness! :D

_________________
>>>>>>DEATH TO THE INFEDELLS<<<<<<<<<<<<

Image

Satans


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 337
Gender: male
Image

_________________
FF - =I= - AE - AoH - XOXO - LoW - MTS - KSM - CME - AQS - HaHa - SOTO

You can find me at "arf900" on Skype :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 337
Gender: male
Image

_________________
FF - =I= - AE - AoH - XOXO - LoW - MTS - KSM - CME - AQS - HaHa - SOTO

You can find me at "arf900" on Skype :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Cows don't like Triple Penetration.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm
Posts: 8
Gender: male
ARF wrote:
Image




I like this one


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl