It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: GoT, CoT and IAA vs RFFN and subs.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Random wrote:
Not lucky at all with those two wars.

We knew UN spammed armor. 200 units within first 50 ticks come on really??

Regardless, having an alliance almost right next to you early on build armor, is lucky.

Random wrote:
BAMF we found out when they slept. Easy to go in. And we did it with 4 people.

You did it with 4 people. Exactly my point. An alliance shouldn't go down because of an attack by a mere 4 people. And a top 3 alliance at that. They were not organized enough/not active enough.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

etartios wrote:
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
But they totally deserve the win. We've just been sitting :roll:

Wow,thanks for noticing that we've worked hard for this era and we intend to win it for all our hard work.

Where to begin... :|

Primarily, I was being sarcastic and referencing Random's quote from the log. I'm not going to go as far as saying you won't win, as this war will determine that outcome.

However, to say you deserve it? You guys call us a sitter alliance? Have you seen your stats and territory, this era?

Incase you can't see, it is tick 803. You guys barely expanded at the start, albeit due to being compressed into the western corner (I hear you hurriedly decided against your original start location :roll: ). Your expansion now, is extremely lacking. You've been 'allowed' access to the middle since tick 600, that's 180 ticks you've had to expand before you initiated this war, yet all you did was make 4 ops (in a B line to our hive). I'd say that is literally sitting.

You've had a few pathetic wars, kudos. However to say you deserve the win? Look at your stats, look at ours. Compared to my normal eras, I have pathetic stats (probably due to sleeping the first 400 ticks). Yet If I was on your team, I'd rank 3rd best in regards to cap'd ops and conquers. First and second ranking, minimally higher than myself (by ~5 conquers, and ~10 ops). The rest of your team... Well lets just say it's highly evident how you managed to keep up in power at the start.

You guys literally sat, and built units. You have not played. You have not worked.

However as I said, this war will determine who deserves the win. I'm hoping you can change my opinion of you, but from watching you I'm not expecting much.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:03 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wat can I say, BAMF got half of the RFFN's current territory. And they were stuck with no where to expand until we were beaten. But at that time GoT already had 1/2 the map, and Mr, EKOE had 1/4. They couldn't expand anywhere even if they want to.

All according to plan...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

etartios wrote:
But they totally deserve the win. We've just been sitting :roll:

Wow,thanks for noticing that we've worked hard for this era and we intend to win it for all our hard work.

Where to begin... :|

Primarily, I was being sarcastic and referencing Random's quote from the log. I'm not going to go as far as saying you won't win, as this war will determine that outcome.

However, to say you deserve it? You guys call us a sitter alliance? Have you seen your stats and territory, this era?

Incase you can't see, it is tick 803. You guys barely expanded at the start, albeit due to being compressed into the western corner (I hear you hurriedly decided against your original start location :roll: ). Your expansion now, is extremely lacking. You've been 'allowed' access to the middle since tick 600, that's 180 ticks you've had to expand before you initiated this war, yet all you did was make 4 ops (in a B line to our hive). I'd say that is literally sitting.

You've had a few pathetic wars, kudos. However to say you deserve the win? Look at your stats, look at ours. Compared to my normal eras, I have pathetic stats (probably due to sleeping the first 400 ticks). Yet If I was on your team, I'd rank 3rd best in regards to cap'd ops and conquers. First and second ranking, minimally higher than myself (by ~5 conquers, and ~10 ops). The rest of your team... Well lets just say it's highly evident how you managed to keep up in power at the start.

You guys literally sat, and built units. You have not played. You have not worked.

However as I said, this war will determine who deserves the win. I'm hoping you can change my opinion of you, but from watching you I'm not expecting much.

tch tch tch...i thought u would ve learned ur lesson from the last era of M2 steve...it dsnt matter wat one alliance dose/dsnt do ...they will be always be called inactive/lazzy/sitter/boosters/not deserving the win and all that crap...even though u r none of these...but yeah u do ve nooby stats...u r such a dissapointment...NOOB! :lol:

Satans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mixed chassis...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I like to point out RFFN learned of when we slept through a traitor.... who spammed us at the start of the war....lol. And RFFN used 5 members. Actually 6 but we killed one. So please don't act like you did it all with 4.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Can i just point out that GoT did not sit and do nothing. They came and saved MAD when we were being ganged up on, and they gave us a safe heaven to relocate to.

They were very active this round and deserved this win!

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wat can I say about GoT... they are big boosters that's for sure. But not only that, their pod worked greatly and they don't have much of a competitors in the beginning of the round. While RFFN and BAMF is struggling against each other, and the same with Mr and EKOE, GoT easily swept through the midland and the eastern part. And when everyone started to notice, GoT already had half the map already.

I say this era, everything is in favor of GoT: reds, lucks and skills and a dependable sub. They deserve the win.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We only had 3 boosters. Though I do mostly agree with everything else you said. Not to mention the fact that we started the era with 3 people as well.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next