It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Tellytubby Army v Angels of Death
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

Xionzre wrote:
Wonder why Haven got kicked out ^_^

Never did. Left was too busy. I have Water Polo JO's to prepare for. After the first 200 ticks or so. I was jsut not able to keep up with the activity which is why there was that period where Ramik was leader as I was off at an Olympic Qualifier tournament. I came back and was here for 4 days or so before I had to go to another tournament. I finally gave up at making this work over the summer so I will be temporarily gone from BD until August after JO's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

icecream wrote:
Also....Santa told me that you agreed to letting us have a sub and we went with that!
Your sub attacked our member and took his 17 crystals....Ramik...who was TTA leader at the time said that we can kill TTAG coz they are a fake sub!
TTAG also agreed to letting us kill that 1 member that killed 1 of my members!
Therefore we gave them 3 days to empty his base! He did after 3 days so that is when we attacked him...he then defended himself and killed our 45 squads and that is when you attacked us without actually logically looking at the situation!
Try to look at whats going on before you judge things!
Even your own alliance knows what you did was absolutely stupid so they kicked and conquered u!

Nope I was not kicked and conquered I let them conquer me you can ask anyone in TTA they will tell you the same.As I said over Broad Cast b4 I left TTA and in reply to all of your newb messages that you and ur alliance kept on sending me after I left, I was leaving bc I could not keep up with the 8 hours of activity every day that I set as a mandatory in my alliance. It is simple as that. I especially like how even after I replied to one of your messages saying this you still decided to post this. Lmao. Can you just not read or are you just (I'm going to stop here to stop myself from getting kicked off the forums by a mod).

"even my own alliance knows what I did was absolutely stupid" yeah I am sure they do. That is why we all agreed to do it. Dude I was backing you guys up alone. I was the ONLY person in the alliance that wanted to keep you. Ask star he will tell u the same. I have archived messages that I sent to him telling him as much.

As I said in my previous comment. I said that you would claim that Santa allowed you to have a sub. Regardless Santa was not leader. Countless times after that I told you to disband your sub. I warned you and still you did not.

TTAG is a valid sub. That is why we stepped up to defend them. If they were not a sub we would have conquered them a long time ago for their crystals. Try to use your head if you have one. As for attacking TTAG like I said. I told you guys not to no matter what the leader said. When I saw you launching I sent Star a message telling you guys to back off. You did not.

TRL received numerous warnings. Having chosen to ignore all of them they broke the brother alliance pact in 3 of the 4 clauses. Having done everything they agreed not to except for attacking us outright. We were faced with no choice but to retaliate. TRL brought this upon themselves.

As for NIA it is my understanding that we had a player join us and their leader received a message, we broadcasted it, and messaged the player who attacked in question. We conquered the member who conquered ours. Simple retaliation. But I guess I shouldn't use the word simple as anything that us normal folk would consider simple you must have a hard time grasping luffy.

My apologies for double posting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

GerberBaby1 wrote:
Xionzre wrote:
Wonder why Haven got kicked out ^_^

Never did. Left was too busy. I have Water Polo JO's to prepare for. After the first 200 ticks or so. I was jsut not able to keep up with the activity which is why there was that period where Ramik was leader as I was off at an Olympic Qualifier tournament. I came back and was here for 4 days or so before I had to go to another tournament. I finally gave up at making this work over the summer so I will be temporarily gone from BD until August after JO's

You play water polo?
That's cool! Even if it's slightly off the topic
Cheers =)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

Xionzre wrote:
But I still think AoD will win

Still think that Xionzre?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

I don't think AoD killed even 1 army of FMJ.

They did take mine down to 100 count along with another member I believe, but we took out more or equivalent amount. :lol:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

AnitsuEx wrote:
I don't think AoD killed even 1 army of FMJ.

They did take mine down to 100 count along with another member I believe, but we took out more or equivalent amount. :lol:

I never thought AoD would do any real damage to any major alliance off the start. They killed 1 TTA members squads but it was only half of Santa's army. I had no doubt FMJ would tear AoD apart. Just find it funny at the AoD players that ran. It is pointless for them. Its not like they can hide with all those shiny xtals. Can't remember which one but one has run with 45 xtals and 45 power. Someone grabe em quick!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

Can't believe Gent from AoD thinks we don't deserve to win against AoD because we switched players every 20 ticks(lol) when we only removed 2 inactives that couldn't join the war.

They called me noob and loser, im gonna cry dammit! :(

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

AnitsuEx wrote:
Can't believe Gent from AoD thinks we don't deserve to win against AoD because we switched players every 20 ticks(lol) when we only removed 2 inactives that couldn't join the war.

They called me noob and loser, im gonna cry dammit! :(

Lmao its gent is there anything really to expect from him that you can take seriously?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

I expected better from him, he was just a random newb I think until a old M2 alliance picked him up and gave him a free win...after that..well he's been places but with a HUGE ego. :roll:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 am 
Captain
Captain

What era did Gent win on M2? He wasnt in M, wasnt in NWL, the UN win was mainly due to NWL all leaving halfway through, wasnt in 420. Did he ever win?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next