It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
Thought i would add a topic about it as there is much debate, mostly people shouting about betrayals etc. first off: SHE is Shadow of Bo, Haven Of Bo and Essence of the nightbringer, Psycho called us SHE and it stuck :)

today in a matter of 10 ticks, SHE took BO from 44,000 points to 20,000 points, it was a betrayal of kinds but there is more to it than meets the eye:

First off BO was disfunctional, the leader, Psycho, ranted at everyone for nothing, he left his units in the soto hive got nuked to death while he was asleep (yes he slept while in the centre of an enemies hive, when they had many nukes.) when he came back he blamed the alliance members, for the most part he blamed Shadow of Bo, because of this he refused to Ion a nuke going to shadow's OP saying it "Cost too much E and he needed it" and that "Shadow did not care so nither did he" i would like to point out when Psycho was hit with the nuke Shadow was not online. http://tinypic.com/r/2mhzcjo/7

Chronologic did the same kinda thing: http://tinypic.com/r/1zqd943/7

Unfortunatly i did not take screenshots of the chat in which psycho ranted for an hour at me, because i would not lose my cool and get angry back. however in this time he tried to ridicule me 5-6 times of being an awful player, bet me 1000 tokens he could beat me, and was generally insulting.

After this desplay I talked to Haven who told me he may be able to get KrLoS and Shadow to join me in a coup, in which we would end up leaving Bo to join 420, and putting the era back into the balence, effectivly killing BO. 3 days later, 420 have 208 squads in the BO hive, ARMA also have ennough squads to take on BOs army, in the BO hive. me shadow and Haven have killed Psycho, Vito and Guess who, and taken 4/5 relics from BO, the last relic was taken by FFOM. 420 have now taken the lead of the era, and BO have gone from 44,000 score to 20,000. this from SHE, as 420 and ARMA have not been able to hit anything yet, stuck on shields.

I also want to say i big thank you to all the alliances helping in this Coup, SHE would be dead without you, you are the backbone of the movement, thank you.

Note: I put links to the screenshots so i did not take up too much room if you would like me to change it let me know.

Edit; SHE are now Rank 1, 2 and 3 :)

Essence of the Nightbringer~

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Last edited by unholyavenger on Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
Addition 1:The reason KrLoS is not with SHE is because he decide to rat us out and forced us to take quick action. Luckily enough SHE was already prepared and could relocate away and strike b4 SHE could fall.

Addition 2: I have no hard feelings for Psycho, KrLoS, and Guess Who. I have nothing but respect for all of you. Other members of BO I have issues with. Chrono, Yousef, and Batala all lost their entire army because they got greedy and slipped up. You do not try to solo another top 5 alliance by yourself. I thought some of you learned your lesson when you lost your army but I was wrong. I logged in 2 days ago and there was Chrono running some more solos.

Addition 3: Chrono, you tried to get me kicked from BO early in this game because I was ganged up on by a rank 2 alliance at the time and fell because I was the only person who built where we were supposed to despite being rank 2 before I fell. Then with the backing of over half the alliance that motion was denied. The days following were filled with hundreds of messages and chat posts with players arguing with you. You tried to get BO to turn on SOTO, FFOM, BOss, and 420. How can you ask of loyalty from someone when you yourself are not loyal? I find it ironic that Chrono who attempted to betray all of these alliances got his wish and got to fight these alliances and lost badly.

Image

As this is around a quarter of my army I'm not worried about you guys seeing this since you cant see the rest. I thought this wasnt a bad BR considering that we have about the same metal and oil spent on both our squads.

Essence BOs actually score is around 15000 however some players have not logged in yet annd so their score hasnt dropped yet. For instance GW's soccre is higher then it should be.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
Image

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 320
Gender: male
Hmm i dunno what to say :) So famous lol. Good to be rank 1 player and hopefully all goes well this era and next era. BTW i don't like nukes psycho :/

_________________
CE 2014: RDH
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
GerberBaby1 wrote:
Essence BOs actually score is around 15000 however some players have not logged in yet annd so their score hasnt dropped yet. For instance GW's soccre is higher then it should be.


Yeh true ^^

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 9
Admittedly, FFOM`s response was late... We fought an army which consisted of only a tiny fraction of BO`s already massively depleted forces...

P.S. For everyone who doesn`t know, FFOM is called WOLF right now.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:51 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm
Posts: 35
WOW, ok i think its time for the world to know the truth....

1st: Essence you think you are so pro and you are just as good as anybody, you think you are better than everyone and you are not that much a teamplayer too so you are not who to be talking about it
2nd: Haven, rat you?? i just cant believe you said that, i told u im not going to be part of that, i prefer to die with the alliance that give US all everything, than betraying, because dont you remember the first ticks? you were a poor newb guy conquered with no units no crystals nothing while we were top1 alliance, did we kick you?? NO! because we dont kick or leave when things get rough, we HELP! we dont blaim and blaim we CHANGE! you did the same in m4, FiRe, the alliance that gave you a spot in the top 1 alliance for a whole era even when you were called a betrayer by all the world, and at the next era you get into FiRe, but because of greed you get into NATO, what happened? lol NATO disbanded and you had no choise more than leave M4 hahahaha thats a lesson you wont forget (i know you will reply saying all kinds of excuses like you had no activity i was the stronger and lots of *CENSORED*, but there we are TOP 3... we arent that inactive are we)
i just lost completely my respect about you, AT ALL, you say chrono chrono chrono, he is selfish yes a lot but what about you?? in the TOP 1 alliance and you still betray us? lol just to get some more crystals and get rank 1? whats your next step? betraying shadow to get rank 1? haha poor little guy you are, im really sorry for you...

3rd: shadow, i trusted you the mostl and i told you what they planned, i told you i needed an advice and help to try to calm down haven, but HAVEN BOUGHT YOU FOR A SPOT IN UN ALLIANCE, LOL! you sell all your values for some tokens or in this case a spot lol, i guess counting on you is a mistake

about rat you... is that for real? i told you to calm down, i have msgs when i told you everything, and i didnt say anything to psycho, i messaged kentaro to check if he was also going to betray us. but i didnt say anything to psycho untill i saw essence's units flying to conquer psycho..... so im not a rat at all

420: lol that was psycho mistake, idk why but he trusted kentaro with the blind eyes, and HE ALLOWED 420 TO GET ALL THEIR UNITS IN OUR HIVE, with the excuse that "they were going to help us against RPDS" hmm isnt that called a cold betray by our brother alliance??? thats why essence is like wow we killed them wow we did this and that, it happened because we TRUSTED! so world please NEVER TRUST ESSENCE OF NIGHTBRINGER, HAVEN, ------>KENTARO<------ AND WELL IF SHADOW IS NEAR TO YOU, be aware, he may betray you for a bunch of tokens or something like that lol

PD: images of shadow, is he two people? or did someone bought him and he changed is mind so fast?

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


lol shadow, really?? 420 suck so bad that is not even funny???? hahaha can you tell me please in what alliance are you now? in 420? wow thats hilarious!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
krlosjoc1 wrote:
WOW, ok i think its time for the world to know the truth....

1st: Essence you think you are so pro and you are just as good as anybody, you think you are better than everyone and you are not that much a teamplayer too so you are not who to be talking about it


Essence is more of a team player then Chrono, Yousef, and Batala who all lost their armies trying to solo SOTO when we told them to wait for the rest of the alliance. They are more of a team player then Psycho who said that he didnt want to ion a nuke heading at Shadows troops because he didnt want to lose the energy and oil.

krlosjoc1 wrote:
2nd: Haven, rat you?? i just cant believe you said that, i told u im not going to be part of that, i prefer to die with the alliance that give US all everything, than betraying, because dont you remember the first ticks? you were a poor newb guy conquered with no units no crystals nothing while we were top1 alliance, did we kick you?? NO! because we dont kick or leave when things get rough, we HELP! we dont blaim and blaim we CHANGE! you did the same in m4, FiRe, the alliance that gave you a spot in the top 1 alliance for a whole era even when you were called a betrayer by all the world, and at the next era you get into FiRe, but because of greed you get into NATO, what happened? lol NATO disbanded and you had no choise more than leave M4 hahahaha thats a lesson you wont forget (i know you will reply saying all kinds of excuses like you had no activity i was the stronger and lots of *CENSORED*, but there we are TOP 3... we arent that inactive are we)

Yes, you ratted us out. You never gave out our specific names but you sent out a mass telling Psycho to watch out. Actually KrLoS you guys were really close to kicking me had not I had around 6 ppl counting me stand up for me I would have been gone. I was conquered BECAUSE of you guys. I was the ONLY one who built where we were supposed to build and even while I was conquered I was a higher rank then GW I was 75 and he was like 82. On m4 I left FiRe not due to inactivity but bc noone was working. I sent out a message listing the things that needed to happen in the next 100 ticks or I would leave. NOT ONE was fulfilled. You guys didnt even get a gate OP up. BTW I didnt leave after NATO disbanded. I left when I was coleader and THEN NATO disbanded. I left M4 bc I did not have the time to play there effectively and do M2 so I had to make a choice and I chose M2. Part of the reason NATO disbanded and probably a large part was bc I left. I have been talking to NATOs leader Beasty the entire time. Dont talk about the affairs of other alliances when you dont know about them. Actually UTM was rank 2 when I left the rank 1 alliance to join them and I was the one who drafted and proposed the merger in the first place. Had I not done that then FiRe would not have finished rank 1. FiRe would not have even existed! AL and UTM would have killed eachother and RDH would have one that era. If you guys changeall the time then how come NOTHING CHANGED! 4 players lose their army by soloing and what happens? I see Chrono still soloing. GW is being inactive what happens? GW goes inactive for like 100 ticks. NOTHING CHANGED the entire time I was in there. How could any of us expect to do the exact same thing we have been doing for 1500 ticks (waitng for you to change) and expect different results. IT WONT HAPPEN!

krlosjoc1 wrote:
3rd: shadow, i trusted you the mostl and i told you what they planned, i told you i needed an advice and help to try to calm down haven, but HAVEN BOUGHT YOU FOR A SPOT IN UN ALLIANCE, LOL! you sell all your values for some tokens or in this case a spot lol, i guess counting on you is a mistake


KrLoS we invited Shadow the exact time that we invited you in fact Essence ONLY invited Shadow and me I brought you in bc I liked you and thought I could trust you. I knew ppl would have their doubts and their arguments. Shadow and I sent around 100 messages overall back and forth over this. Those were the points he raised and I just responded with my argument and I won. I wanted to talk things over with you but then you let Psycho know of our plans and we had to bring the plan into action b4 we planned and hightail it out of there. I guarantee if you sat down and just discussed this with me and listened to my points you would have changed your mind.

krlosjoc1 wrote:
PD: images of shadow, is he two people? or did someone bought him and he changed is mind so fast?

He didnt change his mind fast. it took OVER 100 MESSAGES to change his mind. I dont even want to go into the 420 alliance comment but suffice it to say Shadow no longer feels that way. 420 has its problems but so does every alliance. All I had to do was show him that 420 had less problems then BO and the problems BO had were much worse.

KrLoS I like how you are trying to get us kicked from our alliance. I can tell you that it won't happen. Shadow has been in 420 before and Essence and kentaro orchestrated this and kentaro and I have played together b4. Just LET IT GO! What happened happened there is nothing BO, 420 or SHE can do to change that so GET OVER IT! I got u into BO in the first place. Dont make me regret that decision.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:53 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm
Posts: 35
wow... well the world will be the judge, and i wont get over it, because of things like that is when you get to know people around you... and i knew you all with this, about telling psychoi, he had no clue AT ALL that you guys were, so he wasnt going to do anything, because then he should have kicked 11 members lol because he didnt know anything, so yeah excuses for your actions... the world will judge

but really congrats to essence, he had it personal with psycho, and shados and haven were the puppets, you 2 guys are so dummies that essence with just words made you betray the own alliance, wow nice essence.... you controlled two dummies people for your own good


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:15 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 320
Gender: male
Lol ill let you two fight this out because i hate drama. Whats done is done, we will see next era.

Also yes it took A LOT of convincing to get me to switch. I literally got mad in real life because i didn't know what to do. I was stuck between to alliances and friends. But what was clear to me was that BO was going to die with or without me and i hate to lose so i chose to leave and have a chance at winning.

Honestly i think most of the honor stuff is COMPLETE BULLSH*T. I ask you now to look at the HoF, do you see WHO won or HOW they won. No matter what, only the winners name is remembered and not who fought with honor and all that. If any of you watch soccer or football. Who remembers who won? Now who remembers the second place people? Well thats my point, nobody is going to remember who fought with honor but only the winners :)

_________________
CE 2014: RDH
Most Crystals:287
Most Power:265

1st Places:5
FiRe/UTM (M4/Era 7), 420 (M2/Era 6),WiNd (M2/Era 27), HIGH/MiG(M2/Era 32), MILK (M2/Era 34)

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl