It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 9
unholyavenger wrote:
WOLF and RDPS are what get me, they did not even move towards the BO hive.


Part of BO`s have came to us. Remember their emergency relocation was on that island? We simply cleared that and conquered the members we could.

Besides, did you honestly expect a dead alliance like us to try to fight BO on two fronts? We`ve died once, we didn`t want it to happen again.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
PyScHo14 wrote:
@Haven and Shadow: "Famous" Because you backstabbed BO? And people won't remember BO? lol.. More people will Remember BO than "SHE"(Yes i invented it) You'll see.


Yes you did invent SHE and clearly we thought it was a good name or else we would not have used it. The nly name I thought up was KESH but for obvious reasons we couldn't use it. Yes more people will remember BO overall from their past wins but our point was that they would not remember that BO even played this era.

krlosjoc1 wrote:
in the 2 entire rounds i've played with you, in none you have won fearly, you betrayed AL in m4 and got into UTM/FiRe


Yes I betrayed this era. But leaving an alliance and relocating away is not a betrayal. So I did not betray on M4. I did not leak information. I did not even attack any members of AL when I left. I even force relocated one of my conquers that was spamming AL bc Strawberry Margarita asked me to. You can go ahead and ask her. If I would have betrayed on M4 then

A: they wouldnt have even agreed to or considered the merger proposal I drafted
B: I would have attacked and conquered two of them
C: I would have leaked information before hand giving you OP locations where their troops are resting so you can nuke and attack them.

I did not so it was not a betrayal. I simply switched alliances. I relocated away and moved my army to my colony without attacking any AL stuff. In M2 there was a very big difference. I did betray you there.

A: SHE attacked and conquered 3 BO members
B: Essence leaked information about where Psycho and Jig's troops were so ARMA could nuke them and told them where KrLoS's troops were so they could kill them.

These two things are polar opposites almost. I did not betray on M4. I did betray here.

PyScHo14 wrote:
@Haven: Maybe i should have listened to Chronologic and kick you scumm.. Don't forget who kept you in and who stood up for you when you were down.


I won't forget who stood up for me.... Guess Who, Shadow, Vito, KrLoS and myself are the ones who stood up for me. Psycho you did not stand up for me. You just sat back and watched us argue. That is not standing up for me. And FYI when you guys were attacking about kicking me I was a hgher rank then Guess Who and had an army since Michael had just fallen and I had gained 50 of his conquers which brought me to rank 18. So i was not weak when the debate over kicking me happened and even when I got conquered right off the bat I was still top 100 and was only down in the 80's for 2 days before I got t the top 20 But yes I was not kicked when I was first conquered I never said you tried to get me kicked Psycho. I said Chrono did.

PyScHo14 wrote:
All Of You: "You Seem to overlook the good in me and look to the bad of me"

95% of me is good 5% bad.


Have you really not been reading any of my forum posts where I have been sticking up for you and saying that you are not a bad leader?

GurkinC wrote:
unholyavenger wrote:
WOLF and RDPS are what get me, they did not even move towards the BO hive.


Part of BO`s have came to us. Remember their emergency relocation was on that island? We simply cleared that and conquered the members we could.

Besides, did you honestly expect a dead alliance like us to try to fight BO on two fronts? We`ve died once, we didn`t want it to happen again.


Gurkin we didnt expect you guys to do anything! And yo know what? We were right. You captured a relic that had an anti spam and you killed Yousef who's army had previously been destroyed already. You guys didnt do anything so stop saying you guys did.

PyScHo14 wrote:
@Gurkin: Stop trying to scavenge a bit of fame.. know one knows FFOM or will ever know them.. you guys did nothing.. scram.. get lost.. maggot.


Psycho that was a bit excessive. There was no need to insult FFOM. I'll remember them. Or I will for at least until the end of the era and maybe halfway through the next one.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by GerberBaby1 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Posts: 27
Gender: male
@Gurkin: Stop trying to scavenge a bit of fame.. know one knows FFOM or will ever know them.. you guys did nothing.. scram.. get lost.. maggot.

_________________
~PsYcHo


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
Psycho posted b4 I finished editing my post above so I just decided to out my quote for his statement in the psost above with the other quotes I added on.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm
Posts: 13
Gender: male
OK all i want to say is i have no respect for the SHE people they can burn in hell :) and i know one of u will because i know for a fact what your religion is (essence) and also shadow i hope u do know that alot of people that play mars2 stay on mars2 and so even thought your name will be in the hall of fame everyone on the world will know what happen so u still go down in history as one of the biggest back stabers in the fking world of battledawn also Krlos i respect u more then anyone i like how u stayed with us instead of running and leaveing like a greedy little b!tch like some of these people. and its funny Shadow is only in this alliacen because i told psycho not to kick you because u got missed up at the begging heaven u never did *CENSORED* in the alliacen u stayed and did nothing and essence i wanna let u know that u didnt do crap in this alliacen and dont even say it was because u lost your units in the SOTO war because that was your falut u went solo and got fked and look psycho went to sleep with units in a enemy hive but he was not ALONE beause my units where then and i think batala units where there to. thats a differents and chron he SOLOs but atleast he does something for this alliacen he toke alliacen down for us so we didnt have to worrie about it yes chron does stpuid things but he makes up for it.

so last but not least *CENSORED* all u SHE b!tchs i hope u die and slow and painful death

yours truly ~ JigSaw :)




almost forgot FFOM u didnt do crap so dont talk crap

and guesswho didnt really do anything but atleast he didnt back stabs
:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
johnathan50 wrote:
OK all i want to say is i have no respect for the SHE people they can burn in hell :) and i know one of u will because i know for a fact what your religion is (essence)


Im a member of satanism. if you lot wanna start having a go at me for that then i will justify the meaning for the "Religion" (its more a philosophy) right here, its far more respectable than any one seems to think.

"look psycho went to sleep with units in a enemy hive but he was not ALONE beause my units where then and i think batala units where there to." Yes that is different that makes 3 of you retards and not just 1 O.o.

About me doing nothing, if you had looked then me and battlestar were the ONLY ones traveling west to SOTO when they relocated, we had all of the Ops over there, and i was the 2nd one into the fight after bata (bata died because he would not wait for me).
About me losing units in the soto war, ive already told you that was internet problems, what am i your lord god now? ^^

"B: Essence leaked information about where Psycho and Jig's troops were so ARMA could nuke them and told them where KrLoS's troops were so they could kill them."

incidently how did those nukes taste? I seem to remember that i could do this because ALL of KrLoS's, Psycho's, Jigsaw's and chonologics units were camped on the same OP OUTSIDE of radar coverage, with no sat scan, for 22 ticks. not only that but each of those people went offline. Bo had some truly apauling players.

"Essence you the guy thats says "I'm Retiring" Wanna get at me? I've probably won more eras than you can count "Kiddo" You do so much talking but you not a man of honor."
you seem to be mistaking me with somone who cares for honour, i dont care what it takes so long as i win, and quite frankly this is a game, what use for honour do i have on a game. now if i was in an alliance with FRIENDS that would be different.


"Essence: Why not Take the Real screenshots of me.. the ones you took were me snapping off over mistakes that could have been avoided. I snapped of once the whole era!!! shalll i take screenshots of your annoying chats and messages? you try to make people see your point of view your quick to talk but slow to listen..."

Because there were none, i would like to but i physically cannot find anything you did right this era, maybe killing LoB early, but if backstabbing is wrong then i guess that war was too, the oOo war... no hold on that was a betrayal too, I KNOW!!! FFOM, o no *CENSORED* they were allies too, infact you asked me to make the treaty with them.

"Essence You like taking screenshots of attacks on my colony: why didnt you wait for my army to get at my base and slaughter your units then screenshot. -_- Coward.."
thats what you would do as you are a master of command im sure, see the difference between us is i know my millitary strength is not the only skill i had, i can use Gile, brutality, persuasion, deceit and other skills to my advantage, however you seem to think that none of those other skills would win me a war, why sack a village while the army is passing through and not after it is gone psycho? me attacking while you were gone is what alot of people call intelligence.

"Essence again: You say i ranted at you all era? you have it twisted. Your Army Died... Haven's Died... YouSef.. Vito... KrLoS.. I never Kicked or got mad at any of you! I had SYMPATHY.. Too busy getting messages saying "Please don't kick me"
Not all era, just most of it. also the message i sent asking you not to kick me was due to the recent bout of inactivity i had because of football/soccer. you did not have a go at me for losing my army but you never had "Sympathy" either. stop lying and present only facts.

All Of You: "You Seem to overlook the good in me and look to the bad of me"

95% of me is good 5% bad.

Maybe only 5% of you IS bad, but its the 5% of you that you use most frequently

LOL at you getting friends to come and spam my colony..
Pathetic excuse for pro.
Pro? More like Pest.

Actually he was just here to watch the show, he said he would spam while he was at it. but meh take it how you wish.

Sorry for the long post but i been inactive in the forums for a bit.

Carl~

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Posts: 27
Gender: male
essence i also saw when u ran back to hive :)

_________________
~PsYcHo


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
johnathan50 wrote:
OK all i want to say is i have no respect for the SHE people they can burn in hell :) and i know one of u will because i know for a fact what your religion is (essence) and also shadow i hope u do know that alot of people that play mars2 stay on mars2 and so even thought your name will be in the hall of fame everyone on the world will know what happen so u still go down in history as one of the biggest back stabers in the fking world of battledawn also Krlos i respect u more then anyone i like how u stayed with us instead of running and leaveing like a greedy little b!tch like some of these people. and its funny Shadow is only in this alliacen because i told psycho not to kick you because u got missed up at the begging heaven u never did *CENSORED* in the alliacen u stayed and did nothing and essence i wanna let u know that u didnt do crap in this alliacen and dont even say it was because u lost your units in the SOTO war because that was your falut u went solo and got fked and look psycho went to sleep with units in a enemy hive but he was not ALONE beause my units where then and i think batala units where there to. thats a differents and chron he SOLOs but atleast he does something for this alliacen he toke alliacen down for us so we didnt have to worrie about it yes chron does stpuid things but he makes up for it.

so last but not least *CENSORED* all u SHE b!tchs i hope u die and slow and painful death

yours truly ~ JigSaw :)




almost forgot FFOM u didnt do crap so dont talk crap

and guesswho didnt really do anything but atleast he didnt back stabs
:)


Actually no it was just your troops and Psychos in the colony and I am just curious how many troops did you lose?
Also its kinda funny you talked about batala bc what a coincidence! He lost his troops soloing too! Who would have thought. And me playing it safe and only attacking with the group worked out bc I got over 100 xtals by myself and 100 conquers b4 I even left BO. I have never lost my army bc I play smart with it and dont leave it in the hive when I sleep. I have coordinated attacks with it just ask essence or Shadow. You dont have over 30k experience overall among ur units by doing nothing buddy. Its also fnny you are saying I did nothing since I had over 60 OPs and the second hghest was chorono with 24. I was over half of our gate network. How ironic to bc that gate you and Psycho lost half ur troops on. Oh yeah that was my gate too. Who would have thought. And Jig I dont need ur respect or want it. I dont respect you. In my book ur down there rght next to Chrono.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
PyScHo14 wrote:
essence i also saw when u ran back to hive :)


wanna put that into context? thats like my saying "I remember when my elephant." it has no subject, therefore is a pointless sentence :S

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
unholyavenger wrote:
PyScHo14 wrote:
essence i also saw when u ran back to hive :)


wanna put that into context? thats like my saying "I remember when my elephant." it has no subject, therefore is a pointless sentence :S



Well technically it has the subject "I" but your right we need context to better understand when this happened.

Its more like I saw u eating.

you need more context behind it to find out why it was bad that he saw you eating. Like what were you eating?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl