It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am
Posts: 18
Gender: male
You guys fight too much
Haven't you heard of Mahatma Gandhi? :P


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:49 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1079
Ya but he was also assassinated by an Indian Hindu. So that didn't work out too well for him

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 354
Gender: male
Kerss wrote:
oh shadow?? thats that guy that told me he hated you :D what a coincidence cuz u werent in gang :D


Yep i hate Haven very much that we are part of SHE :P

Oh lock this topic BTW

_________________
Winner of Championship Era 2014 (RDH)
Most Power: 445
Most Crystals: 287
Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am
Posts: 18
Gender: male
GerberBaby1 wrote:
Ya but he was also assassinated by an Indian Hindu. So that didn't work out too well for him


What's your point here?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 30
Xionzre wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
Ya but he was also assassinated by an Indian Hindu. So that didn't work out too well for him


What's your point here?



Well I would imagine it would be the sentence that you quoted. "that didn't work out so well for him." Meaning that his nonviolent strategies didn't work which is pretty much exactly what it says. You should probably read the previous post to understand context. Or actually read what your quoting. That would work too.

Can we please lock this topic?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am
Posts: 18
Gender: male
GerberBaby wrote:
Xionzre wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
Ya but he was also assassinated by an Indian Hindu. So that didn't work out too well for him


What's your point here?



Well I would imagine it would be the sentence that you quoted. "that didn't work out so well for him." Meaning that his nonviolent strategies didn't work which is pretty much exactly what it says. You should probably read the previous post to understand context. Or actually read what your quoting. That would work too.

Can we please lock this topic?


Its not like War works either
And I concur, lock it up


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:52 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 am
Posts: 52
Looking back and growing up a little. This was a trying attempt at glory.
SHE did what they wanted to do, BO was disfunctional, 420 was sick and tired of being lap dogs and disrespected, and other alliances like ARMA got behind the cause to uproot BO and set a new future for the end of era. Now that 420 has grown into CME and has won 25+ straight eras, I think BO and psycho truly underestimated us, along with many other players, both on our side and not.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SHE + 420 + ARMA + FFOM Vs BO
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
Kent , old 420 war huh?

looking back at old epic wars & remembering them now is another part of joy.

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl