It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: CME,LAZY,CME2 vs SoLD,S0LD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:48 am 
Captain
Captain

I wonder if the war wouldnt have started how many more cons u might have got

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

(Leader of HeH talking here,IGN was Capo effin Regime in a new account) This era was a lot of fun, I can't believe I missed visiting the forum post about it, so I'm gonna add some untold stuff about our alliance who had a huge impact on the era.
I placed with a couple of friends to goof around(the other 7 members were randomly picked in the era) and we began fighting SoLD from tick 1 to tick 180, I noticed 75% of that team wasn't winning material(really not sure why CME is bragging about killing them) at that time, so instead of making the era harder for them I decided to stop pushing and killing bit by bit so I went after CME's subs/brothers who attacked my members for crystals. The main CME saw how I pushed both lazy and cme2 to the point where they had nothing left but their colonies so they decided to help them, and started taking my team's stuff. At that point, my alliance had just captured a relic in enemy's hive, so of course we placed a lot of agents on it. Suddenly we see 33 squads of the rank 1 player who was in CME, of course he wouldn't fight 33 vs 48 squads of ours (4 members) so we decided to trick him into a lock down+spy attack to 1 hp. I had 6 squads on the relic as a bait for him to continue the attack thinking the units were offline. My plan worked, he killed the 6 squads unfortunately because of tick ending too early (typical M2 problems) and I'm pretty sure those were the only range squads I lost whole era. http://prntscr.com/4w9sc3 <---- the BR of him dying before getting replaced. He had to disband 300 armor because of course who would want me to have more R4 squads up.(Some of the work they did http://prntscr.com/4v6rq4
http://prntscr.com/4v85lf http://prntscr.com/4vml81) Anyway, era continued, SoLD needed help so I joined them. After a while I was wondering how an alliance with those amateur members(not all of them) managed to hold CME for so long. SoLD had some members who would only care about score (cough, india, cough) some who were too inactive because of real life issues and an active+obeying member who wasn't skilled enough to push without a guardian. I mean, 5 out of 6 online members got spied in 3 different locations within 2 ticks, me being the only one completely safe and laughing at them. The random amateurs were the reason the other players couldn't carry, so stop saying stuff like
blazeinko wrote:
Yes Rugged, You're a good player, and only a noob won't admit it, But you are not a Pro. :evil:

because you really have no idea how much that guy was doing to increase the chances of SoLD winning. Same goes for Ownage, only thing these guys did wrong was giving up completely. Should have kept playing and made CME suffer with me. Lol I still can't believe they blamed one of their players for "working with the enemy". I relocated end of tick to one of his spams, he got my 200 crystals (double the amount whole CME had hahaha) How the hell was he supposed to know I was going to do that xD. Anyway, 900 ticks in and I finally got bored too, didn't have enough oil income to keep fighting a whole alliance so I disbanded all 30 squads of mine. Thanks for the fun guys I'm really hoping to fight you again in the future.

PS. After myself leaving HeH, they also killed some units (around 1000 inf) of CME in a classic lock down spy to 1 hp situation, so glad for telling them their armies were under attack haha. http://prntscr.com/4vias4 CME ioned the incoming around 10 times but what saved them more was ARF's beam armor rushing and sending to match ioned squads. (If I get lucky and find the BR I'll post it here, but I know that HeH killed 700 inf first wave in exchange to a few squads of vehs, around 10 total I think)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just want to say that, believe it or not, Freedom was having internet problems and not able to be active. He suicided from an internet cafe and then we replaced him (he was going to be replaced anyway even when he was rank 1). He's not that big of a noob :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I highly doubt that, because he sent me a message the tick he got lockdowned...and he disbanded his armor.... but yeah he might have not been able to turn back because of connection problems :P
And I never said he was a noob, did I? :O

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

His connection was fine for that few hours. He was playing agressively cause he could hardly be on. He knew he was probably gonna die but was willing to risk it cause he was getting replaced anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well you proved my point, the reason he died wasn't his internet connection problems, it was him underestimating us and playing carelessly :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

He didn't underestimate. He knew he was probably gonna die, he just wanted to do something while he had the chance. if he didn't have connection problem he wouldn't have made such a careless move.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5