It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 1st vs TW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Not really a big discussion, but this part of the forums is quiet, why not lighten it up with a little war propaganda? :D

Well, I started this round to mainly observe, as i have school and Battledawn is a HUGE distraction. But i wanted to see what goes on. My friends set up 1st Legion as always and i sat there for 250 ticks.

Heres one thing that i learned from Battledawn. You can never quit. YOU CANT! xD Its like quick sand, the more you try to escape it the faster it pulls you in.

Ok, now on topic:

1st Began to rebel from TW after I joined, and me and bocaj re-lit the flame of 1st. I told the leader (Illyrian) that'd it would be wise to let us rebel without conflict. He didn't, and well I gotta respect him for that, he is standing up for his alliance.

"i may have lost some but my team has enough to defend me against the likes of you dude."

That i didnt respect. That was just horrible sportsmanship. Horrible. Appalled, i drew up a plan for our feeble alliance that didnt even have 400 units. Half of us were freed, then TW began to attack. Adam030797 and 87015 both sent their entire armies (87015 may have 3-4 more squads lying around) And two members, Bocaj and Juggalo went to my defense. What i saw most shocking was 87015 ABANDONED his teammate adam, and retreated, leaving his ally to die. Cold. We pwned adam

Now what happened to 87015's squads? Well they retreated to an outpost right next to us, with an ETA of 2 after the attack was finished. I can't stand people who dont work as a team, whether his army was doomed or not in that attack, the outcome would've been better for them if he stuck with his ally. So, i chased him down. To get revenge, in a sense. Im a fair player, and that will just not stand. He too, was severely hurt.

As you can see we've killed over 300 units, while barely losing 50. I like TW's enthusiasm, however, that they will "mainly focus on us" I mean, I don't know what else there IS to focus on... maybe counting down the days til ACES finishes the job, but apparently there so preoccupied they cant even take us out!, and we're only 4 members active (3 of us have armies, the other one has about 5 untis hes throwing here and there xD) no one else is on.

TW won't fall because of lack of power. They will fall due to an unorganized team. They obviously dont communicate, if they did we would be subdued.

In my mind TW doesnt deserve to live on, they're a perfect example of what an alliance should NOT be. I've had a member cursing at me and threatening me because i pointed out he made a fatal mistake.

What im most surprised at is, how they havn't fallen sooner.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Post subject: Re: 1st vs TW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

I think you would win the battle whether he stayed or not... :D

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Well we would've but im saying that he abandoned his teammate and that was pathetic. And another player, Kacion split up with his teammate in a futile attempt to escape one of our attacks, in doing so we take less losses, and they get hit harder.

I'm surprised they survived as long as they did.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm 
Major
Major

weve won atleast 3 more since then all pathetic on TW's part, I am bocaj the leader of first and I can honestly say it would be a cold day in hell when they beat us.

and now that there focusing on us they are distracted from slowing down aces arival, again pathetic on there part I cant wait to conquer them and put them on the other side of this rock we call mars.

sad thing is, this war has not called upon sleepless nights-in battledawn language that basicly means were not even trying xD

-Ares/Bocaj
1st FTW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

We killed most of TW with the help of ACES. They didn't stand a chance aginst us because we attacked them from the east while ACES came from the west.

Now, it's only a matter of time before BOTB falls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Polabear wrote:
We killed most of TW with the help of ACES. They didn't stand a chance aginst us because we attacked them from the east while ACES came from the west.

Now, it's only a matter of time before BOTB falls

Hmm which alliance are you in, and ACES didnt do anything lol. They took out MOD, but Grr did all the dirty work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

MM, all the way in the bottom right corner. MOD killed a lot of my units because I marched in while ACES was fighting them and our squads clashed on a shielded colony.

targoon of vigoria? If that's right then we are allied with you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Yup, thats me. We just had to snug ourselves in between you and ACES to avoid Grr ^_^

I didnt even notice TW was right near us! it'll be fun ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yeah, but once that first relic comes out, we are going to get rocked by ACES.

I could only get an NAP with them until that time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Po
Polabear wrote:
Yeah, but once that first relic comes out, we are going to get rocked by ACES.

I could only get an NAP with them until that time.

Polarbear, we are allied with them now :D

RAWR, AL, WIND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next