It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: 501 and YFM declare war on TFM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Um, it's not all armor.

What happened was that my army of 1,500 range units was up fighting BU, so I figured the round would end shortly, so I started making armor units. Then I wake up and find that my units were nuked because no one bothered to ion the nukes, and a much smaller army, that was even vehicles, killed my infantry.

So I was left with a bunch of armor inf, so it takes a long time to make range. Sure, I only have about 30 good squads right now, but it is no where near 100% armor. 30 squads can still do some damage.

and you are saying that our 3 or 4 members had more power than your entire alliance, we did not. It also soon became 2 members after I and someone else lost their armies from nukes+attack.

None of this really matters anymore. If you guys end up fighting us, and if you guys beat us, I will have respect for you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2