It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: 501...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Alright im in 501, and have loads of expienrce (since the old client) and im pretty much here to rant on bocaj (501 leader)

Lets put it this way, he made a broadcast saying 501 doesnt plan on wiunning and BU will, he's saying we "plan" to give BU our 4 relics, and in all my time playing thats the STUPIDEST most ignorant move a leader can make, no matter how deep our friendships go, we fought for those relics and deserve them.

Bocaj, if you ever plan to lead again you must take an oath for your allaicne, loyalty in which no friends come between. You still havnt learned what it takes to be a leader nor the edge to being one. DOnt give up your spoils of war, there no one else's but 501 and your memebrs helped to keep it that way. Are you really going to give that up so you can "satisfy" your allies needs? Simply ebcause they asked nicely?

Consider these words bocaj and maybe someday you could be decent.

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Post subject: Re: 501...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The two alliances could fight it out for control of all of their collective relics, maybe?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

I think 501 and BU (if they win) should just wait out the round like RoR and JEDI did on M5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

(just typed an entire message and hit my mouse side button by mistake and.. gone great retyping x.x)

Actually Targoon BU deserves those relics more then anyone
we are the ones who fought the most against Echo and RoR to try and win the era.

We had the most losses in the war and less gains no problem with that can't be helped however 501 Leader thinks he should reward us and he should.

Especially because without me.. yes ME, this round would've ended 500 Ticks ago.
Without my guidance on the entire 501 alliance that relic would NOT have been saved out of RoR's hands and the round would be over. I'm glad 501 leader listend so well to me and did exactly what he was told with his alliance this is what saved Mars1 from RoR's hand to begin with.

So making us win the era or giving us the relics seems only but fair to me and him. atleast as you can see he does.

In E3 a similiar thing happend when 2 Alliances were left standing FEAR and SoLD - Fear handed over their last relics to SoLD to avoid War and let them win the era. however E3 Restarted and SoLD will do everything now to let FEAR win the new Era.

Apart from that I already knew you were type that would stab if it would make you rise to the top. you are the only rebell in 501. Lindsey might agree with some stuff here he's proibably the 2nd rebell however I have a good bond with him and can change his mind on certain things.
You however if you see a chance you would stab BU on the spot.

This will not happen.. I have been keeping an eye on you the moment you joined 501.
and Routhy.. don't try to set 501 and BU up against eachother I guess it would be favorable for SKY and TFM but we do not intend to destroy eachother.

Best Alliance: BU
Best Alliance Rank: #2
Best Personal Rank: #2
Max Crystals: 84
Max Relics: 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Dixian if i read this correctly in the last paragraph you questioned my loyalty? I remain loyal to whoever bears that orange flag, But my loyalty is earned, and bocaj didnt do anything to earn it.

When 501 attacked RoR i coordinated mostly everything, im the one who planned all the attacks while bocaj sat back not doing anything. He even threatened to boot me because some people wanted me to be the leader of 501.

If you want me to remain loyal to BU and 501 i am. But throwing away a round because you guys lsot a ton of units? This is a war not a sympathy battle. We respect you and are grateful for your attacks, but we also lsot alot.

In the end 501 deserves the relics as much as BU, theres 5 more in the world for you, we only have 4 of em adn you have 1. If you want more take em, but i assure you Huelfryna dn lindsey wont willignyl give there relics away after how much they lost.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

To lazy to reply properly

Best Alliance: BU
Best Alliance Rank: #2
Best Personal Rank: #2
Max Crystals: 84
Max Relics: 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i think either 501 or Bu should get the 10 relics if it is one of these alliances who win i don't really care.

jb123120
2nd in command of 501

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm 
Major
Major

Targoon you wanted me to see this? why? So I can see how Dixian is defending me but my own member goes against what i think is right?

I dont think you understand Targoon I respect you but i am the leader of 501

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

No, Bocaj, you dont understand.

YOur the elader and that means what exactly? You have an orange flag and invite people?

My loyalty is towards you indefinately, but you have to earn my trust. ANd you saying that we will be giving away our relics after we just lost hundreds of units to get them is inexcusable. Dixian is only defending you because he wants the relics, but im in your allaicne so im not blinded.

Consider thigns before you give up your allaicne wholeheartedly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You aren't the leader of 501, the alliance members control you. If they want you gone, they can get rid of you. I wouldn't harass them much.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next