It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: TFM vs UTM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm 
Private
Private

Well today, UTM attacked our brother alliance, and all round allies Sky. I told routhy that if UTM were to attack sky, we would attack UTM to help Sky. If UTM attacks TFM, Echo has given me word that they will defend us and attack UTM. Sorry UTM. This is what you get for attacking allies. Call me a backstabber. Chris, it's a shame you won't play E2 with me, but I will get over it. I still consider you a friend. I'm sorry it had to turn out this way, but it did.

-Apollo

Post subject: Re: TFM vs UTM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm 
Private
Private

Well you see your a straight up liar and you are goin to be takin out by my brother alliance (RoR) for backstabbing me you did not give me any word that you were a brother of SKY or tell me anything of that, we were close allies i have told you that... and last night i had told you i was attacking SKY what did you say to me nothing at all... kinda low on your part to attack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 pm 
Private
Private

Bigmane10 wrote:
Well you see your a straight up liar and you are goin to be takin out by my brother alliance (RoR) for backstabbing me you did not give me any word that you were a brother of SKY or tell me anything of that, we were close allies i have told you that... and last night i had told you i was attacking SKY what did you say to me nothing at all... kinda low on your part to attack

Bro, you said yourself you were turning back off of routhy. You never did, and now your alliance further attacks Sky. So, who exactly went back on their word?

EDIT

War is off. Talked over msn. kthxbai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

UTM ally us, then attack us, then get surprised when it happens to them?

Funny.

Also, they're running for their lives xD

rawr

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]