It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Gears of war are turning
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 pm 
Private
Private

RoR is moving on BU and 501, while UTM prepares to assualt Sky. TFM and Echo doing nothing? Perhaps. Maybe Echo and TFM are also prepping troops for a war. But with whom?

RoR will have TFM(our) relic in 7 ticks. Which leaves only BU to stand between RoR and total victory. How long will BU be able to hold off the inevitable onslought that is RoR? Can Sky best UTM in the north? What in the world are TFM and Echo up to? Only time will tell. The end of the round will prove interesting indeed...

Post subject: Re: The Gears of war are turning
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 am 
Captain
Captain

Why are you trying to bring a spotlight to this? From what I can tell, M1 as a whole should be ashamed of their performance this era, your alliance just got lucky. The end of this round will be drawn out and boring, because no other alliances will even consider past the next tick and put aside differences to fight you, and you will try to keep the spotlight as long as possible. Of course, this is all thanks to the fact that M1 has had more noobie players at once than I have ever seen on any one server, so that helped as well.. You didn't earn this win, you were given it on a platter, with some pretty garnish on the side.

Get over yourself, ego-freak.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm 
Major
Major

Korvak wrote:
Why are you trying to bring a spotlight to this? From what I can tell, M1 as a whole should be ashamed of their performance this era, your alliance just got lucky. The end of this round will be drawn out and boring, because no other alliances will even consider past the next tick and put aside differences to fight you, and you will try to keep the spotlight as long as possible. Of course, this is all thanks to the fact that M1 has had more noobie players at once than I have ever seen on any one server, so that helped as well.. You didn't earn this win, you were given it on a platter, with some pretty garnish on the side.

What was that all about? Apollo was merely stating what could happen in the remaining stages of this era. And something interesting will happen. He never mentioned anything egotistical about TFM. So don't start pointing fingers at people for no damn reason. -.-

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korvak wrote:

LOL Apollo isn't even in RoR and your yelling at him for winning the era. I also see nothing that makes him an "ego-freak" in that message.

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

hmm as a member of 501 and good ally with bu even though the odds are againts us we shalt do all we can to not end the round this early hopefully we wont lose !!
also how did ror take tfm relic?

Spoiler:
higest rank 20
allianceneko,1st 501

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:39 pm 
Major
Major

501 and BU will try to take RoR but i dont no if we can alone TFM grow a pair and enter in the war... on our side lol i dont want the round to end and it seems like 501 and BU are the only ones standing up to RoR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 pm 
Private
Private

Jacobie101 wrote:
501 and BU will try to take RoR but i dont no if we can alone TFM grow a pair and enter in the war... on our side lol i dont want the round to end and it seems like 501 and BU are the only ones standing up to RoR.

Oh so you mean backstab our round-long allies? No, I'm good. M1 was not a serious round at all. Just preparing and teaching a few newer players.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 am 
Major
Major

Quote:
apollo wrote:
Jacobie101 wrote:

Oh so you mean backstab our round-long allies? No, I'm good. M1 was not a serious round at all. Just preparing and teaching a few newer players.

Isnt that what they all say when they loose?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Apollo my friend long time no see!
You're always not playing seriously ! common this little buddy is asking a serious fight! Atleast answer him with a spam =).
Bah doesnt matter the scenario, the biggest battles are comming , so dont worry Jacobie101 you will have a soon a taste of it.

-I Robot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 pm 
Private
Private

Im new in mars1 and this battle is quite interesting. Where are the BR?.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next