It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: xKIx and Lord vs. TFM, AoL, and Echo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The war of the worlds has finely started ladies and gentlemen

First it was TFM vs xKIx, but then AoL came to help TFM along with lord, but then in a sudden twist Lord was going to backstab TFM and AoL. They told TFM and AoL they were going to help, but then secretly they became an xKIx sub. Now Echo was a good ally of xKIx, but lately andre was ordering us around as if we were a sub and everything he said was expected of us. Also they let Lord be there sub and he knew very well weve been going after Lord for over 300 ticks, but everytime we launched an offensive attack we had to turn around. First because of BIA, then blackmagic, and now xKIx. So i decided that AoL was nice to me even though they thought we were going to be enemies, and TFM leader is a good friend of mine from the old client. So im joining them against xKIx. Being the cocky leader andre is, he still taunts us. This message just gave up the rest of my little respect i had for him left.

This is the second time he offered to backstab/let go of his subs to avoid a conflict. Unless your sub backstabs u, there's no reason at all to drop them as a sub. Also we didnt backstab xKIx as he states in the message. I sent him a message before we attacked, and i never told him we were going to help him in the first place. so how is a nuetral alliance turning into an enemy a backstab?

Well either way its time to have a little fun ;)

ill post BR's and attacks when they happen.

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

Post subject: Re: xKIx and Lord vs. TFM, AoL, and Echo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

:(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

sounds good to me.. and xKlx dont know how to build an army. that was shown when tfm took out 200 of there mechs.

also he threatened me to get killed.. and when they attacked they got killed.

^Battle report of said fight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We've taken out a few of there nukes. Havent met any resistence yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 pm 
Private
Private

Echo and AoL declare war on xKLx for making their enemies their subs, and now they recruit MY enemy into their alliance. Hypocrites? I Think so.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i inv one guy. I turned down 3 of them, i only asked king of the hill and he said maybe. He will more than likely join AoL, so you cant even include me in that hypocrit list. you can IF he joins us. Also if we didnt inv him he would have just joined there subs if there main said no and we said no, but i doubt AoL will decline the number 1 ranked guy in power. So u wouldnt have been able to attack him anyways

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

so much drama lol :lol:

InGame-HellRising

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

king of the hill builds damage, damage, and more damage. From my BR's with him on E3, he does the 3-4-3 ratio. Witch is fail alltogether. If AoL accepts him, they will doing a very fatal error

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Though i was hoping for an exciting war it ended with a leader not knowing how to get any respect or loyalty from his members. I've had a chat with three of there members during there downfall and heres what they had to say.

Members disapointed with there leader, disapointed with there alliance and begging for new ones, all because the leader has no clue what he is doing, but still thought he was a god. Even after his 2 best members left he still taunted us as if we had no shot, but now with half his alliance gone, besides in random broadcasts fighting with the people of the world, he has kept his mouth shut.

Sorry to all the members of xKIx and all those who got kicked/conquered from xKIx because if u wernt in the top 50 u wernt good enough. I wish it didnt happen to u guys, but things happen and the world keeps on spinning.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

wow, i only read the original post and this topic is all wrong to begin with..

LORD was allied with xkIx, not even good allies at that.. but we were never planning to attack AoL or TFM.. its all talk created by other alliances. ask next time before you assume a team is on a certain side..

but i do agree about andre. the first time i met him he was trying to convince me he was the greatest player of all time yet i had never heard of him XD

~kerss

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next