It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:10 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 am
Posts: 2
Gender: male
Since capo won't argue, I'll throw this in here :P

ShadowReaperX wrote:

Nick in X was supposed to be on Hill as well but he instead joined X


First off I told you I was too busy to play in Hill, which is why I joined an inactive alliance. In X I slept over 8 hours a day, wasn't by a computer for most of the day, and everything was still sunshine because it was a goof off era :P



Also when you were talking about how you were going to trap us with spies
Image
The way you were moving squads around made it obvious there were spies there, we would of turned on a normal tick, but thought ya'll would make the mistake of forgetting the server goes down at that time, every day, and figured we were just a troll team anyways so yolo



malicewolf wrote:
X gave up at the first sign of trouble and defeat.


And that's the only part I have a problem with for maclice senpai's quote :3
And that's just because our members didn't have the want to be incredibly active :O
Of course people gave up after a couple days of trouble, our team wasn't supposed to be active, there was 3-4 members that might sacrifice some sleep for a goof off era, but Capo in the beginning even said to sleep when you want to sleep and not to worry about this era at all :mrgreen:




In fact the only reason why I'm irritated at all was when you Andrei were sending messages afterwards to jiggy jig XD acting like you won some huge war, purposely trying to annoy him

No reason for that, and also no reason for acting so heartbroken either and like all hope was lost when we attacked, like as soon as you got on you did a broadcast saying how you had lost, without even seeing that only 3 of us were even attacking you at that time XD (which equaled maybe 1 and a half of your armies? Possibly 2)


ugh but whatevers, within an hour of writing this I'll prolly stop caring :P
so ya'll have fun here, shall still read, but writing takes effort





Also initial mass message describing the era
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:36 am
Posts: 41
Location: no
Gender: male
thought relics would spawn with the hills, that would make me never get out of my island, got dissapointed, god damnit Tom


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 1622
Fair enough. Not like I'm here being super active either. But just saying that I disagree with the initial post made.

And Capo, that is going to be the case when the relics are released. They don't release WITH the hills, they release ON the hills

_________________
Image
Gettin' real tired of your shi...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:59 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm
Posts: 22
Gender: male
:D

_________________
.........CeD / Cedar Army.........
...SoL - RoFL - 4E - TmR - WB...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 362
Gender: male
malicewolf wrote:

Inconveniences are usually the reason for people losing their armies in the first place. It's hardly ever due to the other team playing worse anymore when it's between 2 good alliances.



For the record, this is why BD is dead. If you die it's either because of a connection problem or you were just tired of being active.

complicate the damn game, its far too simple. On OC at least food added an extra dynamic that allowed for more grand strategy and forced wars to move faster by forcing good players to take more risks.

_________________
ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ I'M TRAJIC AND I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:37 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 1622
ARF wrote:
malicewolf wrote:

Inconveniences are usually the reason for people losing their armies in the first place. It's hardly ever due to the other team playing worse anymore when it's between 2 good alliances.



For the record, this is why BD is dead. If you die it's either because of a connection problem or you were just tired of being active.

complicate the damn game, its far too simple. On OC at least food added an extra dynamic that allowed for more grand strategy and forced wars to move faster by forcing good players to take more risks.


Would love to do that. I've been a huge advocate of bringing back food maintenance for a long time now. Ironically, it actually slowed the game down as you COULDN'T move your army all the time. If you did, your army would slowly disband and you'd end up on the short end of the stick. TB's were essential for moving forward and nukes were essential for eliminating them. Now it's all about who has more stamina to stay awake.

And a side note to all. I've recently been given some additional info on the daily maintenance, so I'll just say I'm revoking my statements on those specific items.

_________________
Image
Gettin' real tired of your shi...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:07 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 687
Gender: male
Shadow it was nothing personal. I just thought more about the round and decided we could try and make it a bit more interesting than it currently was. But it was just the thoughts of sleep deprived madman that failed to materialize.

Also we would have probably ended up helping you in a way before we fought you if it had occurred.

_________________
Championship Era 2013 Winner (DoCE/VND)
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR

8+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am
Posts: 354
Gender: male
gaurav1 wrote:
Shadow it was nothing personal. I just thought more about the round and decided we could try and make it a bit more interesting than it currently was. But it was just the thoughts of sleep deprived madman that failed to materialize.

Also we would have probably ended up helping you in a way before we fought you if it had occurred.


Okay Mr. Kumar :)

_________________
Winner of Championship Era 2014 (RDH)
Most Power: 445
Most Crystals: 287
Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 pm
Posts: 5
ohhh Cat fight .... I love to watch these fights.....


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 am
Posts: 93
Location: Killing Scum on BD.
No-one came back with a reply to me, that's right boys, sit.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl