It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: apollos suicide army
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yeah I laughed until I saw who lost the units :D
iz mad at u! :evil:

-Retired-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

jasonxfri13th wrote:
Exactly.

In every alliance I will notice someone using damage units and I will tell them to never use damage.
They tend to never listen. All of my big battles ended in one or two rounds.

The armies I laugh at even more are armies without armor. They might have a ton of range but with no armor their range units only last a singe round.

what you saying isnt exactly true if you have a battle like this:
damage VS rang (same worth army) = rang win in a huge advantage

damage and armor VS rang and armor = damage win even if the rang army was worth more resorces.

damage and armor allwayes win rang and armor but why rang are better and you should build more of them (not only them and armor without any damage) rang are tactic units even if you fighting a fight when the enemy have more units the rang can still damage before losing something damage and armor will fail at
also when you being damage by a spy/nuke rang can still hit some enemies
and when you damaging the enemy with a spy/nuke rang can kill the enemy unit without even getting damage

but when you have a full HP battle with the enemy you must have some damage & armor so you can still win battles with a advantage when you fighting a full hp enemy units (ofcorse the rang can help too but some the armor and damage in your army is a must some guys are really active and when you fight you wont catch them in active to hit them with a spy or nuke lol that way damage is a must :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yes, I understand exactly what you are saying.

Technically all damage would be the best.

But, most battles end up with one side having WAY more units or using a spy/nuke.

All of my big battles have had at least a 4-1 ratio or used a nuke/spy.
All of those battles were 1 round except for 1 two round battle.

Fact is, most big battles have a huge advantage in army size or used a nuke/spy.
When that happens damage and armor do not even get to fire a single shot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ok I agree building mostly rang is important but only rang and armor without any damage ??!

most times the rang will be more important then damage and armor but still having some damage is important army without them isnt the best and have a weak spot for full HP battles

even if a rang and armor army have * 1.5 more worth then damage and armor the damage can still win or at list do the same amount of worth loses to the enemy!

if it more then * 1.5 (I mean if the enemy can kill all your armor unit and also kill some big amount of your damage (even 1/3 or 1/4) in the first round {exactly what happens when using a spy/nuke} then they become usles and lose in a pathetic battle lol :? )

I only write it cause you sad everyone should build non damage (except it, they look cool :D) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xD

~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

the dark world wrote:
jasonxfri13th wrote:
Exactly.

In every alliance I will notice someone using damage units and I will tell them to never use damage.

The armies I laugh at even more are armies without armor. They might have a ton of range but with no armor their range units only last a singe round.

damage and armor VS rang and armor = damage win even if the rang army was worth more resorces.

damage and armor allwayes win rang and armor but why rang are better and you should build more of them (not only them and armor without any damage) rang are tactic units even if you fighting a fight when the enemy have more units the rang can still damage before losing something damage and armor will fail at
and when you damaging the enemy with a spy/nuke rang can kill the enemy unit without even getting damage

but when you have a full HP battle with the enemy you must have some damage & armor so you can still win battles with a advantage when you fighting a full hp enemy units (ofcorse the rang can help too but some the armor and damage in your army is a must some guys are really active and when you fight you wont catch them in active to hit them with a spy or
nuke lol that way damage is a must :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

when matching 2 armys up against each other it depend if u do it same amount of metal/oil or worker army ;)

same worker number and range will win ;)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

simmen wrote:
the dark world wrote:
jasonxfri13th wrote:
Exactly.

but when you have a full HP battle with the enemy you must have some damage & armor so you can still win battles with a advantage when you fighting a full hp enemy units (ofcorse the rang can help too but some the armor and damage in your army is a must some guys are really active and when you fight you wont catch them in active to hit them with a spy or

when matching 2 armys up against each other it depend if u do it same amount of metal/oil or worker army ;)

even if the rang and armor cost more then the armor and damage the damage can still win if it a full HP battle ;)

edite:
I just tested a battle:
500 armor vechs and 500 damage vechs (all beam)
VS
500 armor vechs and 500 rang vechs (all beam)

(the rang cost 50000 more metal and oil)

the end of the battle:
DAMAGE WON
rang side:
all rang and armor die
damage side:
all and armor die and only 375 damage die (still 125 damage alive)

(bouth armys had same workers 2k damage lost 212500 metal and 100000 oil , RANG lost 300000 metal and 100000 oil)

xD

~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

the dark world wrote:
simmen wrote:
the dark world wrote:

even if the rang and armor cost more then the armor and damage the damage can still win if it a full HP battle ;)

edite:
I just tested a battle:
500 armor vechs and 500 damage vechs (all beam)
VS
500 armor vechs and 500 rang vechs (all beam)

(the rang cost 50000 more metal and oil)

the end of the battle:
DAMAGE WON
rang side:
all rang and armor die
damage side:
all and armor die and only 375 damage die (still 125 damage alive)

(bouth armys had same workers 2k damage lost 212500 metal and 100000 oil , RANG lost 300000 metal and 100000 oil)

You still do not understand what I am trying to say.

ALL DAMAGE would be the best in an even battle, a lot better than armor and damage combined.

BUT, I would say about 95% of battles have a huge advantage of about 3-1 or more or they used a nuke/spy.
Those battle will last 1 round. That means damage and armor will NEVER FIRE.
That is why range is the best. And you need some armor to defend against the enemies range units.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ya I understand building more rang is good but non damage??

as you sad most battles (not all of them) and in that little chance you get a close fight if you dont have any damage you will get big loses too

I say in a vechs squad the best combination is:
8-9 rang 3-2 damage 4 armor in that army you can slave any other army :mrgreen:

xD

~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

3 armor 7 range
5 armor 10 range
9 armor 21 range

Around those numbers are the best.

Overall having any damage is a total waste.

Even more than 95% of battles are 3 rounds or less, damage is only better after 3.
So chances are your damage units will be a waste.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2